BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Christina P.
Wayne
Love this B.B. cream! Easy to put on and looks fantastic! Blends well and looks nice on your skin.
Geo B.
Really disappointed because I love Garnier products. This was a total miss. No coverage hardly, doesn't blend well, and didn't feel great either. It's like they got a cheap tinted moisturizer and tried to pass it as bbcream. Save your money and don't get this.
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
I got this at Ulta for about $12. The thing I love most about this product is how lightweight it is. It is very watery compared to other B.B. creams, but that also makes it easier to blend.
I also love how it has a SPF of 20, which is outstanding compared to other B.B. creams. B.B. creams with a greater SPF are usually oilier, but this doesn’t make my face oily at all!
I would say this is a light to medium coverage, which makes it perfect for everyday makeup!

At first I was hesitant on buying this because it only came in 2 shades, but the light/medium shade fits my skin perfectly! I usually can’t find concealers or foundation that match my skin because I have such a yellow undertone.

I definitely recommend this product. It is a perfect foundation for an everyday look + SPF to protect your skin!
Namrata P.
Dunwoody , GA
Great as bb cream ! Gives decent coverage, if you have minor scars n dark patches it will help to hide those bad boys. It has SPF in it which will also protect skin from harmful rays ... buy it according to your skin type, it has 2 diff formula for different sort of skin. Mine is specially made for oily skin. Gives matte finish.
Jimena F.
Lima
Adoro está marca yo utilizo su agua miselania y la adoro me quita todo el maquillaje por eso Garnier es una de mis marcas favoritas Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Carla R.
San Juan
Perfect for my skin! Loves the feeling it left and coverages it gave me. Was a little oily but great other than that
Jelena C.
Glencoe, IL
I use it on a daily basis as my “light” foundation. Helps give my skin some life, especially during these cold winter months. However, recently I started using it as a primer for my foundation that I put on for my nights out and it has changed my life. It serves its purpose as a primer and my foundation looks great with it, but also it hydrates my skin at the same time because it is after all a tinted moisturizer. Great product and great price!!
Danielle B.
Wakefield
I have the lightest shade and usually I’m not the lightest shade in foundations and this is so orange, really patchy and doesn’t blend what so ever. Tried putting it on many different ways with my fingers, brushes, beauty blenders and nothing will make this go on nicely, wouldn’t advice anyone to buy without getting a sample to see if it’s good on your skin type
Jennifer A.
Clarkston, MI
This product has a nice dewy finish, but gets quite greasy throughout the day. There are just other products like this that work better.
Laura B.
I’d recommend this Bb cream as I love this one (so much so, I’ve never ventured into trying any others out). I when I find things I like, i tend to stick with them. It takes something absolutely amazing to tempt me away too.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?