BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Shaikh S.
Shaikh S.
Mumbai
Nice product at this price range, if you wanna a daily basis foundation look and at the same time you do not want to look cakey then this is the star product, gives medium to light coverage
Keris H.
Keris H.
It was orange !!!! I don’t know if it was just my skin type which is combination but normally it is fine with B.B. creams but if you want to try it to see if it works then that’s fine.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Charlotte
This is my go-to summer BB cream, in fact, I use it in place of a liquid foundation. It gives moderate to full coverage but feels light and doubles as a sunscreen. While the product does blend well for only having 2 shades, I work it had more shade options.
Preslee M.
Preslee M.
Love this B.B. cream so much! It gives my skin a beautiful glow! It’s a go to for my everyday makeup look!
Katie K.
Katie K.
This is a good product if you are looking for a lightweight B.B. cream. It left my skin a little too oily and greasy for me, but I like the coverage and the color matched for me. I used the light/medium color. I would use this product again but next time I would probably get the oil free version to try.
Roua K.
Roua K.
Kairouan
C'est un produit extra vraiment j'ai beaucoup aimée ❤❤❤ Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Ruiva_hh P.
Ruiva_hh P.
Amarante
I really like it, it gives a Nice colour and i feel like my skin feels really smooth and not oily or dry. It stayed good on the face and it hás 15fps
🌸Lila🌸 O.
🌸Lila🌸 O.
I love this product! It is really nice for all skin types as it leaves a lovely dewey finish. I has a nice even coverage but is not very high. It has lots of sun protection so I would recommend to lots of people...
Noeemi N.
Noeemi N.
10/10 for this one. I have been using it daily and it has helped my skin really much. really easy to find and affordable.
Taylah A.
Taylah A.
My go to BB cream for summer! Works really well with my combination skin and sits well on it, doesn't give a cakey affect and looks super natural as well as lasting all day! Would definitely recommend if your on the hunt for a new BB cream!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?