BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Riheb H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier skinactive 5 in 1, BB cream daily anti-aging immediately firms, even and brightness skin for younger.
Kristine C.
Danielsville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It makes my face look and feel greasy. I like how if I need something fast to put on my face this is what I grab and run with.
J B.
Live the formula, very smooth and blends easily without looking unnatural. Gives a smooth glean too giving a great final look
Destiny L.
Flowery Br, GA
This product is very lightweight. However if you have oily/combination skin this product is not for you. It is easy to apply, but even after setting with a powder I often felt my face looked greasy. I would not buy this again.
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
This B.B. cream is amazing! I love it so much more than using foundation it looks so natural and I do not have to use very much! Plus it is easy to put on and keeps my skin moisturized.
Daniela V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta muy ligera, es como una crema, me encantó en tono medio pues se adopta muy bien a el color de mi piel y creo que se adapta a muchos tonos de piel. ❤
Liliana B.
Montijo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this BB cream, it makes your skin so soft! It's definitly a good investment! I use it frequently and it always make me feel so confident! Try it and then give me your feedback!
Lindsey M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I wear it almost everyday because I don’t like to put on thick foundation everyday. It’s great for during the summer to give you protection and a bit of coverage for a day at the beach or by the pool! The only issue is that they do not have a tone light enough for me and this does slightly oxidize. I still wear it and make my powder on top match my skin.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been sitting in the top drawer of my vanity for quite a while, because I can't use it, IDK why it is even still there I should just throw it out, because I found that it made my oily skin even more oily, and made me break out
Valeria D.
louisville
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is the only bb cream i own. it does feel light on the skin but it doesn't have much coverage. i know it's not suppose to have a lot but i don't see any difference in my face when i use it
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?