BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
maricela f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would use this a a back up to a bb cream that I use as a back up to my travel foundation lol. I can say I'm super fond of this but it's better then some other kinds, available at the drugstore, as well it's on the more affordable side. It will give you great coverage but I had to build it up.
Karina A.
East Hanover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bb adapts to skin tone. My skin looks healthy and has flat tone. Bb can`t hide skin problems, but it really good for all face. It doesn't look like mask and has light texture.
Brittany L.
I was really excited about this when I first got it, because I thought it was going to be this magical product from the heavens. But it's more like evil bb cream from hell.
CONS: Greasy, Slick, Runs, Uneven coverage, Shinny

It never full sets into the skin, it honestly reminds me of camouflage make up. It stays on and moves all around the face. That's what this product does, it makes you look greasy and leaves streaks all over your face. It's like a bad spray tan.

If they would reformulate, make make it more a satin finish verses "dewy", and had maybe a few more color options for us pale girls. I would try it again. But this particular formulation? No thank you.
Belén G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly think that this product is OK. I was expecting a better coverage and I wasnt really impressed with it. It is very easy to apply and it gives a very natural and light finish. It also has a shimmering result whenever it has been worn for several hours.
Daphne W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a nice medium coverage and definitely evens skin tone. It has a nice fragnace to it. It blends into skin nicely.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
You get a ton of product for the price and a little goes a long way. It is very moisturizing, and the coverage is buildable to medium. It doesn't really agree with moisturizer applied before so I recommend using it on its own with concealer where necessary for the best result.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this no stars I would. Terrible formula, so oily and gross and that's saying something because I have very dry skin. Terrible color selection and smells way too fragrant. There are so many better options.
Lavanya C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited to try this product. I usually love garnier products, but I found this bb cream to be disappointing. It didn't "perfect' my skin at all (I've been using it for over a month now). There's not even a slight improvement the tone or hydration of my skin. It didn't offer much coverage, which is fine for a bb cream, but it did make my skin look dry. The other problem is that the medium/deep shade is barely dark enough for me. It is a little light and does make me look gray because of it. How can I not fit a medium/deep shade being tan? What about African American girls? How are they going to use this bb cream when the second darkest shade doesn't even work on a brown girl? If you are dark skinned, I would be careful buying this product. I haven't tried he deep shade, but it may not be suitable if you happen to be dusky. I did like that this had spf and it did take away some of the redness that happens on my face, but I will definitely not be buying this again.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample of this in various shades to find the one that was right for me. I love the coverage and how it leaves my skin moisturized.
Lauren A.
Pomona, CA
I've only tried the oil free and it is very smooth and not cakey at all. The coverage is decent but don't expect it to do double duty as a concealer. It corrects any skin discoloration and blurs flaws. I love it and use it in place of foundation..
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?