BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been sitting in the top drawer of my vanity for quite a while, because I can't use it, IDK why it is even still there I should just throw it out, because I found that it made my oily skin even more oily, and made me break out
Alex C.
Thunder Bay, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't get on board with bb cream. I can never find one that doesn't leave me looking like an oil slick within minutes. I also like something full coverage and this just doesn't do it
Elorah-Jayne D.
Rock View, Halberton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not good at all, I've spent months trying to make this product work, I initially bought this as something to brighten up my tired face for the school runs quickly and efficiently without much use of anymore products. I bought this in extra light to suit my pale complexion- still too orange, why does every high street brand bb cream have to come with orange undertones? This blends out terribly, it balls up in areas and sits in my pores and I've tried every variation of skin preparation... I can spend a few minutes getting it suitably blended then find a patch of balled up unblended product that I have to work with some force to blend in disturbing the blended areas around it. If I can get it looking suitable it slides around my face, it doesn't dry down or absorb at all, it feels uncomfortable even with powder. There's absolutely no coverage at all, to get this product wearable I have to apply pretty much a full face of concealer to cover up redness and blemishes, then set it with setting spray, wait a good 5 minutes for it to dry down before powdering around the areas where my makeup tends to fade the most before cracking on with the rest of my makeup. If that weren't bad enough, when I finally get it looking acceptable even if I have to use more products that I originally wanted to, my skin has broken out in several places with angry, bruisey feeling spots. In short I don't really recommend this at all unless you have no skin problems whatsoever. My quest for the perfect tinted moisturiser continues.
Sohaila A.
giza
I have an oily combination skin when i first used it made my face breaks out, I don’t recommend it all, it has a alight coverage but it’s so greasy
Jennifer L.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This B.B. creams broke my face out in horrible ways. The shade range is awful and nothing matches to skin. It did not cover anything and it was just a waste of money.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gets oily really fast. I’m not a huge fan of this one at all but it might be okay for someone with dry skin
Roxana A.
I was really excited about trying this product cuz I HEARD SO MANY good reviews about it but for mt skin type it doesn't work so good . The oily texture is just not for my face , I didn't like the finish and texture and not even the smell . Sorry Garnier , you are a really good brand but this BB cream is not the best option. Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Lindsay B.
Leeds
Basic BB cream that does not last all day. The colour wasn't great and left my skin feeling oily. Do not recommend.
Carla C.
Morelia
People told me it was the perfect product for my oily skin but it wasn't. I don't want to say it's a terrible product but at least for me it didn't work well. The coverage was too light for me, it was oily as hell since the first second & my skin felt sticky all the time. I thought it was going to be sticky at first & then that was going to disappear but it didn't. And I hated the smell, I can't decribe how it smell but I didn't like it at all.
Jessice H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this trough Glossybox Sweden and I was so excited to try this one out. Unfortunatly this was so bad for my skin; it tingeled, got oily and actually hurt a bit. My eyes teared up and I had to wash it off two or three times and put on a scrub and then use a lotion. My skin was so red after washing it off. I'll never use that one perticular BB cream but Im happy to try another one. It was beautiful on my hands though and it felt amazing there.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?