BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Carla C.
Carla C.
Morelia
People told me it was the perfect product for my oily skin but it wasn't. I don't want to say it's a terrible product but at least for me it didn't work well. The coverage was too light for me, it was oily as hell since the first second & my skin felt sticky all the time. I thought it was going to be sticky at first & then that was going to disappear but it didn't. And I hated the smell, I can't decribe how it smell but I didn't like it at all.
Jessice H.
Jessice H.
I got this trough Glossybox Sweden and I was so excited to try this one out. Unfortunatly this was so bad for my skin; it tingeled, got oily and actually hurt a bit. My eyes teared up and I had to wash it off two or three times and put on a scrub and then use a lotion. My skin was so red after washing it off. I'll never use that one perticular BB cream but Im happy to try another one. It was beautiful on my hands though and it felt amazing there.
fifi j.
fifi j.
monastir
I really didn't like this product ! It didn't hydrate my skin and it didn't go so well with my skin ! Specially am having an oily skin
Jewels G.
Jewels G.
So this did nothing for me. The shade range is really bad as well. If you're darker than me it won't work. It didn't smooth out my skin or hide dark spots either. Yes the price is good but I'll pass on it.
Ireen Akter S.
Ireen Akter S.
One of the worst BB cream I have ever used .
Specially if you have oily skin.
I never recommend this one.
Senyorana ♡.
Senyorana ♡.
I never liked it; after using it I started showing grains in my face.
It has a strong aromatic smell.
The old version was awesome and I loved it.
Left old version
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
No soy muy fan de las BB creams porque por las imperfecciones que tiene mi piel creo necesaria una mayor cobertura a la hora de aplicar maquillaje, la probé y la verdad es que no me gustó, el tono no era el adecuado para mí, no me ayudaba a cubrir como yo lo necesito, además de que no me duraba, a las dos horas aproximadamente mi piel comenzaba a producir grasa y con el paso de las horas desaparecía por completo.
Emerald M.
Emerald M.
Doesn't last well on my skin. Little coverage which is to be expected from a bb cream but this looks like I just rubbed moisturizer in when I'm done. Too fragrant as well.
gharrad n.
gharrad n.
It's always glowing what ever i put powder it still glow meduim coverage i dislike it maybe it's good for other skin type but for me it's flop
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I tried this product a while back and it was honestly awful. I have a yellow completion and it did not match to my skin tone at all. I was very disappointed.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?