BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Catherine M.
This product is incredibly oily. It oxidizes almost immediately on contact with skin. It does spread easily and is medium coverage but I looked so orange I would never wear it again. It also is not very affordable. It was a complete waste of money.
Paige M.
This B.B. cream is not good. I left my skin patchy and dries so quickly that when I try to rub in, it flakes off. DO NOT buy this product!
Kenitha Y.
San Jose, CA
When the B.B. Cream hype was well alive, I wanted to try it without spending a ton. I heard good things about the Garnier BB Cream so I decided to give it a go. OMG IT DIDN’T WORK! I ended up breaking out like crazy. Thank god for Target because I was able to return it right away. Swerve! Not about it.
Hannah G.
La Grange
I thought 5-in-1 would make this B.B. Cream better. Sadly it didn’t and caused my skin to dry out within 2 uses. Covers redness, dark spots, acne, discoloration, pores, and acne but drys your skin out!!!!
مدونة ا.
Jaber al ahmad block:7 st:289 housenumber:782
I didn’t like it because after daily using acne comes inside the sikn and the skin becomes ugly Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Theertha S.
This product really broke me up . It made my skin look dry on immediate application but later in the day fealt slight oily texture. Fealt heavy on face and they have less color choice!
Naomi G.
This did absolutely nothing for me. It was like a tinted moisturizer without the tint. Granted it was moisturizing, but there was literally 0 coverage. It didn't last very well either. Made my skin look very greasy.
Danielle B.
Wakefield
I have the lightest shade and usually I’m not the lightest shade in foundations and this is so orange, really patchy and doesn’t blend what so ever. Tried putting it on many different ways with my fingers, brushes, beauty blenders and nothing will make this go on nicely, wouldn’t advice anyone to buy without getting a sample to see if it’s good on your skin type
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
This product has been sitting in the top drawer of my vanity for quite a while, because I can't use it, IDK why it is even still there I should just throw it out, because I found that it made my oily skin even more oily, and made me break out
Alex C.
Thunder Bay, ON
I can't get on board with bb cream. I can never find one that doesn't leave me looking like an oil slick within minutes. I also like something full coverage and this just doesn't do it
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?