BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
KAty G.
Guatemala
Bb cream cubre bien, tienen sfp que es excelente, además trata las manchas y el acné, me encanta.
shabiha s.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this product.this is the best product so far.i definitely recommend this to all of you.must try.
Kayla R.
Turlock, CA
Love using this after or as a primer and before foundation! Leaves skin looking flawless and dewy and not sticky like some bb creams
Asma K.
100% the best bb cream ever!!!i love this stuff,it works wonders on my face..when i was in my teens i didnt wear foundation as i would break out no matter which ever brand i tried then i just brought costent caroll powder and all through teen life that was my holy grail until in my above 25 i decided i will give foundations another go...but alas i still broke out untill this came out and i thoght og that should be something i need to try and omg....my skin is in really good condions (touch wood)so this in the colour fair on my skin just covers lightly the little marks i might have its like my skin but better, and it makes me look sooo natural that for a while i have been th envy of the women in the family...:) until ii gave my secreat away...its soooo light and you can build it up but its not an foundation guys so please dont get confused about the ammount of coverage you want.THANK YOU FOR THIS PRODUCT AND PLEASE DONT EVER DISCONTINUE IT
jasymery y.
dubai
This product is 3 in one. Sunscreen moisturizer and light coverage foundation. So it's perfect if you don't have time to apply them separately
Miranda B.
This is the only BB cream I've ever used. I love not having to think about applying sunscreen to my face. It is also tinted to your skin tone so you don't have to feel like you need to apply make up before going to the pool or beach.
Crystal J.
My top product! I love this BB cream soo much, I would honestly reccomend it to anyone that wants to keep the natural look but needs a little tint or boost. It's easy to use and aply and it looks so natural! It evens out your skin for sure and leaves you with a beautiful fresh natural glow and look! You don't even need to use a lot! How good is that?? It doesn't even me any break outs or redness either! Honestly I love it!
Tatiana M.
My favourite bb cream, even out the skin tone, my skin looks like a miracle, gives a nice glowing skin, definitely highly recommended.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jo B.
wales
lovely stuff, soft, fragrant... leaves a lovely mild tint.. it also helped my skin.
definately gives a younger fresher look to the person wearing it.
recommended.
affordable too!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?