BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
This B.B. cream is amazing! I love it so much more than using foundation it looks so natural and I do not have to use very much! Plus it is easy to put on and keeps my skin moisturized.
Daniela V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta muy ligera, es como una crema, me encantó en tono medio pues se adopta muy bien a el color de mi piel y creo que se adapta a muchos tonos de piel. ❤
member-0c8a7
Doesn't leave my skin greasy. It's so lightweight I feel like I'm not wearing anything. It just give a little coverage and evens my tone
Andrea S.
Cobourg
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend recommended me to use this brand instead of maybeline. I absolutely love this brand! It is not oily and covers any blemishes. Also my skin does not go dry in the winter.
Yomna F.
Cairo
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a sheer coverage which gives your skin a glow perfect for normal to dry skin. Excellent protection from the sun and extremely easy to apply and blend and it's perfect for daily use .
Aya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can not talk about it much because it is more than wonderful I can not live without this invention, its coverage is very light, but it gives a light to the face and unifies the skin color is beautiful and natural.
Stacy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Never clogged my pores, in fact it fixed my acne! Perfect light coverage, you will never look like you’re wearing any makeup. Very great formula, never dried out my skins.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. Not only is it multifunctional but it makes me look and feel great. I have combo skin with blemishes and it covers up great.
Reina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
👌los productos son buenísimos de calidad 👍de buenas marcas,uso diario para convivir cada día ✨😘 los productos son de excelente
kawtar s.
Saint Martin De Crau, Bouche du Rhône,France
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream for like 2 years and I still using it. I usually don’t like to put a lot of makeup on my face , so I prefer the BB cream rather then the liquid foundation, but not everytime...
It’s really going to hydratate your skin and cover the imperfections at the same time, but It’ll still light and soft.
If you wondering why I like this BB cream so much, I can say that I just finished my second cream....
I’ll never get enough of it.
It’s a necessery for my skin beauty routine.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?