BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Fiona D.
Fiona D.
So I've been using this product almost daily for nearly a year now. I've tried different shades depending on how pale or tan I am and I've worn it with and without setting powder on top. It is very sheer, so if you're looking for coverage in a "perfector", this will disappoint.

Main thing: it is DEWY! Majorly. If you're into matte skin, this won't work out for you. It never quite dries and it leaves you looking like you just applied a good amount of moisturizer. Now, with an oily T-zone I don't love that quality, but this stuff is so easily blendable and skin-like, that I've stuck to it. It doesn't emphasize my fine lines, like many foundations and concealers do, and it is very forgiving if you only have literally 5 minutes to get ready. Oh, but one weird thing is that I have to wear it over a moisturizer! If it's worn by itself, it will bring out some weird dry patches on my skin - so in itself it's not moisturizing enough despite looking so dewy.

For all the time I've used it, however, I won't repurchase is once I run our. I'll try another brand to see if I can find something at least a tad more matte.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
East Haven, CT
I bought this BB cream back when it first came out about 4 years ago, and completely fell in love with it. It had been about that long since i used it since typicaly i like to use a foundation day t day. This summer with going to the beach so much i still like to have soomething to even out my skin tone but to not feel so thick, and especialy when attending parties in the summer in the heat doing a full face of makeup with a thick foundation it becomes hard, i decided i wanted to go back to a BB cream to wear something that wasn't going to feel so heavy i really did want to test out something else but i didn't want to risk spemdomg money on something i wouldn't like. I havnt used this product in 4 years and it did not dissapoint i loveeeee it, i hope they never stop making it this would even be good all year round you cant go wrong with this BB cream!
Jaydin L.
Jaydin L.
This BB cream is definitely comparable to my high end foundations and creams. It's a pretty nice coverage, especially for a cream, and goes on super easy with my beauty blender. I gave it 4 stars because of two main reasons: first, the packaging does not work well with the product. The product is super liquid and runny, and you're bound to make a mess when you put it in a squeeze bottle. Second, the limited amount of colors is mind blowing! How could such a great product only come in three skin tones??? I use the light shade, but it makes me look orange because it's so dark. I have to wear a shirt with a high color in order to not look like toothpick with an orange at one end. Garnier definitely needs to expand their shade range, that would make this a 5-star product.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Salem, OH
I picked up this bb cream last summer to have something to put on my face to even out my skin while letting it breathe. I still have my same bottle this summer and use it daily. First off, I love the orange-y scent of this product. It blends like a dream and makes my skin glowy and even without looking shiny. I am oily so I set it with powder but the shade and finish are gorgeous. I am rather pale and can use the lighter shade in the summer. I couldn't live without this bb cream. You get so much product but barely need any to even out your skin and make it look natural- like yours but better. A summer must have! I don't know if the salicylic acid really does anything for my acne but it doesn't make me break out.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
I just started using this stuff! I love it so much! I use the light- medium. This is very runny, & milky, it applies to my face so nicely. I like to use my elf stipple brush to apply it. Also a lot of people like to use the beauty blenders and they say it looks more flawless! I have pretty good coverage with this cream. If you have really red marks on your face you should use some canceling concealer on it before apply so it wont show through. Before applying my tip is make sure your face is nicely hydrated and you applied lotion, nothing is worse than having dri patches on your face. This does dry matte on your face. Setting with a powder after a few hours would be a good idea!
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have combination skin and I am prone to cystic breakouts. I would recommend this BB cream as a light cover up. It did not cause me any flare-ups and is very affordable. It even out my skin tone and provided me with the protection that I needed for daily use. It is a very light consistency and I would say it's a light to medium coverage. It was great for when I was on the go. The packaging is very easy to take with you on a trip and was very easy to clean off of my brushes. I would suggest using it with a foundation brush not with your hands as it can come out streaky. I just wish that the color combination was more varied so that it would be able to match more skin tones.
Nathalie D.
Nathalie D.
Let me start by saying I am not a believer in face makeup. I have ok skin and I just don't like the feel of concealer, powder, foundation etc. But this BB cream is literally the only thing I will ever use on my face. I don't know how it works so well as it doesn't look that thick or heavy but IT WORKS. Somehow my super dry skin that has some scarring and zits on my chin clears right up and has a nice dewiness. It's incredible. It also photographs really well. I wore it for my wedding! Again, I am a serious skeptic of skin concealers but Garnier's BB cream really does work. And it has a nice green tea smell. I will NEVER use anything else!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this because the store ran out of what I had been using before, and I gotta say the things I like about this BB cream are the things I wish my old one had. One thing I do like is that it is really pigmented; so much more than what I had been using before. I barely need any powder or foundation on top to cover any blemishes, so that's great. Maybe the only con I can think of is that its pretty thin and smells a little like alcohol, which makes me think it might be drying. I would like to see this provide a little more moisture, but overall I like it and would recommend it.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Asheville, NC
This BB cream feels light on my face and does not feel greasy. The shade blends well into my skin. I've got some cystic acne and this cream helps lighten the redness. A little goes a long way with this stuff. Packaging makes it easy to dispense and apply evenly. The only down side is that sometimes a little build up happens under the cap although that is typical with most of these types of products. The price is great and it's been easy for me to find at most large stores like Target or pharmacies like Walgreens. I would recommend this as an affordable make-up product.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?