BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Meghan M.
Riverside
I really like this product. I like that it has sun screen in it and it's a good light coverage. The only thing I don't like is that it makes my skin a little oily. But that's if I'm wearing it all day. I will definitely buy it again.
Tessa N.
I really liked this product, and the coverage it gave my skin. However, I have really oily skin, and even with face primer my skin was hard to keep matte. And there weren't very many colors to choose from, so with very pale skin it was hard for me to get it to match my skin.
Mary Beth S.
Lebanon TN
I love this product because even though I have oily skin, it keeps me Matte the entire day! Plus, it has sunscreen which makes it better when it is hot outside. It has great coverage and I will definitely use it more in the summer!
Krystal H.
Rexburg, ID
I use this product for my foundation every single day. It wasnt until I started using this that my acne cleared up. It helps keep my skin clean and protected. I have combination skin and it has been great. I will continue buying this product for the foreseeable future.
Betsy L.
I love this BB cream! I am not a fan of foundation and this does the trick for me. I do not have oily skin and my face never feels oily after this. It's really easy to apply and lasts a long time.
Mallory K.
West Lafayette, IN
The BB Cream feels really nice and glides on smoothly, and is very moisturizing. The one thing that's not so great about it is that the color doesn't match at all, so unless I blend it super well (and I don't always have time), I feel like I can see where I applied it.
A T.
This stuff is just the bomb. I bought this product at Target and swear by it. This BB cream out of all the ones I have tried actually smells sooo good. It smells so nice and the nice thing about it is that it also prospects your skin from the sun since it has SPF. It isn't cakey on the face and feels very lightweight. I recommend to everyone who wants a great smelling BB cream.
Bella M.
Pretty good quality product. I was using this in a medium shade an for regular foundation routine. It's not as good a full coverage foundation but looks and feels great. I only stopped using it because my store stopped carrying it.
Miranda E.
This bottle has lasted me about two years now and it really makes my skin glow! It works as a primer or coverage cream alone and always works to hydrate and and beautify my skin. I am looking to buy another bottle soon from Walmart
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Whoa. Uhh. It's a thick bb cream. I'm a lighter olive skin. So i usually buy the light and medium to mix together. I looked like i had calamine lotion on my face. It was PINK. Even mixing some medium. It was pinnnnnnnnk. Awful color
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?