BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Laura A.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love this product. I get compliments on my skin every time I wear it. It helps keep my dry skin hydrated and blends seamlessly so it doesn't look like I'm wearing base make up at all! By far my favorite be cream, even over the top shelf brands.
Lauren B.
State College, PA
I use this product as a tinted moisturizer on days where I don't want to put a whole face of make-up on. I've found that while it has great coverage, it can become a bit greasy and heavy feeling. I have noticed it causes breakouts too. But, like I said, it does have good coverage for those days when foundation, concealer, etc just aren't on my "to-do" list
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
I've used this product forever and seriously love it. It gives you a great base for your makeup or it's enough coverage to wear on its own. I have really dry skin and since it is a moisturizer too it really helps to keep my skin looking good all day. My only complaint is when I have a zit, this bb cream dries up around any acne and leaves them looking flakey.
Jessica F.
Reading, PA
From the first time I tried this product, I knew I found a winner. I love how even and incredibly smooth it makes my skin. I feel comfortable leaving the house with this as my only foundation!

I would recommend buying two shades and playing with a combination that works for you for maximum coverage. Don't worry about the cost of buying two bottles, as this stuff lasts you a LONG time. A little drop goes a long way!
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I didn't really like this product at all. It didn't cover very much, but I expected that since it's a BB cream. It left my skin feeling oily and then it began to separate on my nose chin and forehead. I don't think I'll by buying this again. I am disappointed.
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
I have been using this product for awhile now and can say that this is the most amazing BB cream there is. And I've used a lot of them. It's perfect for my skin tone and hides any breakouts or redness that I have. It's light and stays on for a very long time without having to touch up with powder. This is definitely like a foundation for me and I love it.
Joanna A.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this Garnier BB Cream every morning between moisturizer and makeup! It goes on super smoothly and helps to even out my skin before I apply makeup. It lasts all day and doesn't make me greasy or dry out my skin. I will definitely buy this again when i run out!
Darius W.
I love this product. I've been using it religiously for about three weeks and I can't live without it. I use the shade medium/dark to match my the color of my body since my face is paler. I apply my moisturizer first then with my fingers work a pea sized amount into my skin. Then I apply another pea sized amount with a flat top kabuki on the areas I need a little more coverage. It works so perfectly and looks so natural.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
This BB cream is great for a Drug Store BB Cream. It covers pretty Well and is Pretty light weight. It doesn't cover well for me to wear as foundation but it is good for makeupless days. Its convienent that you can buy it in your local grocery store. Try it out!
Kristen B.
Gives really good coverage for a bb cream. The consistency is really watery and it feels like you're wearing nothing on your face. Only downside is that it clings onto dry patches so if you don't have oily skin make sure you moisturize well before applying this.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?