BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Crystal-Lee H.
Crystal-Lee H.
Temecula, CA
This all-in-one product is a perfect option for someone who wants a bit of color coverage with the convenience of good skin ingredients and spf. The shades aren't perfect, but it's sheer enough not to be a deal breaker.
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Loved this BB cream from the start of the BB cream craze. This original formula listed brightening and I can vouch that the brightening and perfecting qualities of this BB cream are amazing and truly is a great formula.
iva v.
iva v.
zagreb
Great for everyday and for work with a little bronzer and blush,mascara and you are ready! Easy to apply and for ME long lasting! Light and medium is great for anyone,lot of my friends tried it and we all love it! ps love the smell
Ana H.
Ana H.
Inglewood, CA
This product is amaizing. Stays so longer and incluides sun protection wich is great. It's is super builable and easy to apply. I think this bb cream works perfectly for any kind of skin. I'm pretty ure that i'll buy it.
bindiya k.
bindiya k.
This product from garnier is little disappointing as I couldn't find the right shade. Garnier should have given darker shade too. Well I am medium skin tone and this product was lighter to my skin tone which gave me patchy look which I didn't liked at all. This product dosenot blends easily and gives light coverage.overall was not satisfied with the product.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like this BB cream because it's not greasy and it has sunscreen in it. I like the color of it and the way it feels on my skin. I have very oily skin in the summer, not as much in the winter and it works well for me. I would definitely buy this product again.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Carmel, IN
I was shocked that I loved this product but I do. It is so natural and I wear it every single day now. You can dress it up but also wear it by itself and it will look good. I would not suggest this if you have dry skin.
Felicity T.
Felicity T.
Not very many shade ranges, but is normal for a bb cream. I purchased the type for normal to oily skin and the formula was very watery. I think the price is a little on the higher side for drugstore bb cream. Overall, it does the job that it's supposed to!
Randi Leigh T.
Randi Leigh T.
Norman
This is my go-to BB cream from the drugstore and has been for years! I have dry skin and it keeps it looking glowy while still covering my imperfections. It's foolproof to use and good for everyday wear. I always repurchase, especially in the summer time!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
This product has a Dewey finish to it and I do not personally care for that with my dry skin, it's just a bad combo. The color was nice and coverage was nice while still looking natural but I would not get this again.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?