BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Michelle F.
I loved it!! I use it every day and always get compliments on how natural and glowy my skin looks. It does adapt to your skin tone. Only downside it can be a liiiitle greasy throughout the day if it is hot, but overall is very lightweight
Journey G.
Lubbock, TX
Color selection is horrible and medium deep is soo light. I dont know how a deep complection could even try the product cause its so light. I felt lokw this product woped off way to easy. It does control oil though. And coverage is nice.
Cassandra S.
Pretty good coverage for a BB cream. Not very buildable, or you are gonna get cake face. Very easy to blend due to the watery(?) texture that pour out of the bottle. Fairly affordable and did pretty well for me in the summertime heat, so I would definitely consider buying again.
Myrka V.
Very happy with the coverage and finish, not so happy with shade selection (light to medium and medium to dark). Very thin and buildable, with medium coverage and a satin to matte finish. I will admit I was very skeptical when I had seen that garnier had produced a makeup product.
Brianna C.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my absolute favorite bb cream for summer! I use a damp sponge to apply and it looks flawless. It provides a good amount of coverage and lasts all day on my combo skin if I set with a powder. They do need to make a lighter shade which is why I rated it 4 stars. I will definitely keep repurchasing this!
Jaci L.
I like this bb cream because it moisturizes and doesn't dry my face out (I have dry skin). I've been wearing it all summer and it doesn't feel too heavy on my skin. The creamy texture is easy to apply and o would buy this product again.
Léa P.
Fort Kent, ME
It's not my favorite BB cream, to be honest. I found that it wasn't very buildable, and although BB creams aren't meant to be full coverage, I would have liked at least SOME coverage. It was very sheer and made my skin look very greasy.
Winnie C.
I use this BB cream everyday but I can tell it's not for everyone. It's lightweight and sheer so it's not a full coverage BB cream. For the most part it's a good BB cream but sometimes I feel it is a bit oily towards the end of the day.
Andrea B.
Chesapeake, VA
This bb cream covers very well and blends ok but the color of the bb cream itself doesn't match the tone of my skin (has a pink undertone while my skin has a yellow undertone). Feels a bit sticky but is easily fixed with a bit of powder.
jule f.
Great value product. Really creamy consistency. I love that it almost gives my skin a flowy look. It has decent coverage for a bb cream too. Perfect for summer when you don't want a heavy foundation on in the hot sun!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?