BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Natalie S.
Tucson, AZ
This is my go to for my every day effortless's look. Perfect for the beach because it has the SPF in it and it's not too thick or cakey so I can go with a light foundation tint all day without looking over done. I would definitely keep buying this, and it fits in my beach bag :)
Bobbie S.
Spokane, WA
I tried out this BB cream as well as several others. This was my least favorite. It made my skin look shiny and oily all day and it slipped around on my skin. I did find a good use for mine, however. I apply it to my neck and décolleté. I live in Florida where sun protection is a must. This provides sun block and it moisturizes my delicate dry neck and chest skin. For that purpose it works very well but I hate it on my face.
Nikki B.
Boca Raton, FL
I was really excited when I first bought this because it was my firtst BB cream & I thought it was going to be amazing and everyone but eh no. Whenever I wear this,my face gets soooooo oily through out day; even like 30 minutes later :/ The coverage is not amazing. It's still a good product, I just have to put some power foundation over it and it looks goodish
Christine H.
This probably covers well if you don't have many blemishes. Would not go well with oily skin. This stuff goes on thick and does not really dry down. So probably best if you have dry skin. I would recommend for its skin benefits but I'm sure there are better on the market.
Mazuza T.
North Olmsted, OH
Omg. I must say this is my absolute SPRING favorite tinted moisturizer!!! You can even wear it on the hottest, most humid days!!! It gives beautiful coverage with age becoming streaked or blotchy! Makes your skin look smooth. And it last for hours! I use it for spring time!! I love this product and recommend to everyone!!
Kristen B.
Gives really good coverage for a bb cream. The consistency is really watery and it feels like you're wearing nothing on your face. Only downside is that it clings onto dry patches so if you don't have oily skin make sure you moisturize well before applying this.
Polina G.
Niles, IL
This is my favorite drug store BB cream. I love how lightweight it feels on my face, and it is definitely build-able. I feel it last long, and nourish my skin at the same time. I believe that his also has spf! I would definitely recommend this to others
Clest S.
Reamstown, PA
I got this product to review for my blog and idk if the product was bad or old but the product was really seperated and i could mix it back together and i emailed the company to ask them about it and they flat out ignored and and i emailed them twice all i wanted was a refund or a new one but they couldn't even respond and say sorry very disapointed in them
Darius W.
I love this product. I've been using it religiously for about three weeks and I can't live without it. I use the shade medium/dark to match my the color of my body since my face is paler. I apply my moisturizer first then with my fingers work a pea sized amount into my skin. Then I apply another pea sized amount with a flat top kabuki on the areas I need a little more coverage. It works so perfectly and looks so natural.
Victoria A.
Lexington, SC
I didn't like this product. I am not a fan of BB creams and I liked this even less than the Aveeno brand. This stuff was cakey with sheer coverage, which is a very odd combination. Pass, hard pass. Also smells strange. I will not use this product again.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?