BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Shreshthi J.
I have been using this product for the last two years and have gotten tons of compliments on my complexion ever since. My skin tone looks even and my face just glows! The light/medium is a little dark for my very fair coloring, so I do need to add a dab of regular moisturizer to it and mix it together before applying to make the color closer to that of my skin. Please never stop making this stuff! I'd be lost without it!
Christine H.
This probably covers well if you don't have many blemishes. Would not go well with oily skin. This stuff goes on thick and does not really dry down. So probably best if you have dry skin. I would recommend for its skin benefits but I'm sure there are better on the market.
Catie M.
Geneva, NY
This is the worst BB cream that I've tried. I put it on once and immediately threw it away. It's greasy and smells weird, and like most products I try, is too dark for my super pale skin. So if you're pale or you don't enjoy being greasy, I wouldn't try it.
Natalie S.
Tucson, AZ
This is my go to for my every day effortless's look. Perfect for the beach because it has the SPF in it and it's not too thick or cakey so I can go with a light foundation tint all day without looking over done. I would definitely keep buying this, and it fits in my beach bag :)
Kaytum M.
This by far one of my best daily facial coverages! I use it every day! I apply it with a beauty blender and it's very great at hiding red spots or blemishes but it doesn't give you a heavy look at all! I would recommend it to anyone!
Mazuza T.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Omg. I must say this is my absolute SPRING favorite tinted moisturizer!!! You can even wear it on the hottest, most humid days!!! It gives beautiful coverage with age becoming streaked or blotchy! Makes your skin look smooth. And it last for hours! I use it for spring time!! I love this product and recommend to everyone!!
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I bought this on clearance at the store and figured it was worth a shot to try it and I'm so glad I did. I loved it so much, I ordered myself another one. I have a light/medium skin tone but I bought myself the light because I like my eyes to stand out.
Tanya B.
tx
I love this BB cream, It's not too thick ( for my taste), it gives a decent amount of coverage ( I have some acne scars and I still need a bit of concealer to get the redness out completely, but its a decent enough). It makes me less oily throughout the day and I have VERY oily skin. Overall I give this a B+ because I wish it would control my oil for the whole day although I know that's probably impossible to achieve :)
Kristen B.
Gives really good coverage for a bb cream. The consistency is really watery and it feels like you're wearing nothing on your face. Only downside is that it clings onto dry patches so if you don't have oily skin make sure you moisturize well before applying this.
Theodora Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
It's a nice light bb cream that gives decent, natural coverage which is great for those days of light makeup. It doesn't totally cover imperfections but if you have redness on your face, it reduces the redness and make it less obvious than it is. Only thing is that its really liquid that it leaks out of the tube and all over the cover so it's really messy.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?