BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Essie R.
My face was a greasy mess after using this. It made my face look like I stuck it in a bucket of chicken! It was so awful that I have to wash my face with medical hand soap at work in the middle of my shift. I looked so shiny the light was bouncing off my face.
Theresa H.
leonia, New Jersey
So since BB cream has been making a huge coming out in the united states this has so far been ranked number 1 or 2 in best product. Now I like it. I love what it does to my complexion! It makes my skin look a lovely one color(lol). My only issue on this product is that it rubs off so easily! Otherwise it's great! My skin doesn't break out and it feels very light.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
If I could give this no stars I would. Terrible formula, so oily and gross and that's saying something because I have very dry skin. Terrible color selection and smells way too fragrant. There are so many better options.
Christie S.
Austin, TX
Great BB cream! It's for very light coverage for when you just want to smooth out your skin. If you have a lot of scars/blotchiness, it probably wouldn't work well, it's more for an uneven skin tone. It does cover up some scars I have that are fairly light and works great on my tan skin. I use the medium/dark as it's the closest to my skin color and blends in well!
Maryann T.
I love this brand for a drug store.Nice coverage and buildable. Nice glossy finish and simple to apply. Blends out well and applies great. Just simply perfect bb cream. Lasts most of the day too without high shine at the end of the day, I will repurchase this one!
Christine H.
This probably covers well if you don't have many blemishes. Would not go well with oily skin. This stuff goes on thick and does not really dry down. So probably best if you have dry skin. I would recommend for its skin benefits but I'm sure there are better on the market.
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
I have been using this BB Cream for a few years. I absolutely love it. It wears evenly, it blends well, it can be layered if you need it to be and it has a great coverage. It has a great smell too, not overpowering or chemically either. I highly recommend it!
Courtney F.
I recently purchased this product after hearing a lot of hype about BB creams. I am going to have to hop on the bandwagon because I love this product. I use the light/fair and it is slightly darker than I would have liked but it is easy to blend on and around my neck if needed. I like to put this on after a little bit of regular moisturizer so it is easier to blend especially during these harsh winter days. Overall I am really pleased at how it makes my complexion more uniform and less blotchy.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
This is a medium coverage formula that is very moisturizing, but can tend to be a bit thick and greasy. However, I love the SPF, and since a little bit goes a long way, the bottle lasts a very long time. All in all, I would recommend this product and buy again
cecilia c.
I really like this bb cream I have used it ever since it came out, I use it everyday like a moisturizer with a small kabuki brush it blends well with my skin tone, I use the light to medium shade and it evens out my skin tone and hides redness. within a month of use I noticed my face smoothr and a little more even. I really like it and it's my everyday moisturizer
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?