BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
Nice thick BB cream. Decent coverage and easy to apply and blend. It is also pretty buildable for anyone who needs more coverage. It gives better coverage than maybelline BB cream. I would buy this stuff again. It is a pretty good drug store BB cream.
Sarah H.
Angier, NC
It is not terrible, but it makes me break out. I got the kind for oily skin and I do not think it helps control oil throughout the day at all. The color is pretty good and it looks nice upon initial application. Wear time is just not there.
Mercedes D.
Bethesda , MD
It is thick and it lasts for a while and has good coverage but the smell is strong. It's fades after a while but it takes a bit to get used to. I personally have very fair skin and none of these match either- they should make more options.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
This is my all time favorite BB cream. It does not have full coverage but it still covers a lot. This probably would not be good for oily skin but dry skin people will love this. You get a lot of product on the tube and it is relatively cheap
Ariella B.
Boca Raton, FL
When I originally bought this product, i was skeptical. How good could a bb cream from a hair company be? Wow was I wrong! This product is amazing at covering up imperfections and matching skin tones. It's so easy to apply too! I'm definitely impressed.
Winnie C.
I use this BB cream everyday but I can tell it's not for everyone. It's lightweight and sheer so it's not a full coverage BB cream. For the most part it's a good BB cream but sometimes I feel it is a bit oily towards the end of the day.
Myrka V.
Very happy with the coverage and finish, not so happy with shade selection (light to medium and medium to dark). Very thin and buildable, with medium coverage and a satin to matte finish. I will admit I was very skeptical when I had seen that garnier had produced a makeup product.
Andrea B.
Chesapeake, VA
This bb cream covers very well and blends ok but the color of the bb cream itself doesn't match the tone of my skin (has a pink undertone while my skin has a yellow undertone). Feels a bit sticky but is easily fixed with a bit of powder.
Journey G.
Lubbock, TX
Color selection is horrible and medium deep is soo light. I dont know how a deep complection could even try the product cause its so light. I felt lokw this product woped off way to easy. It does control oil though. And coverage is nice.
Léa P.
Fort Kent, ME
It's not my favorite BB cream, to be honest. I found that it wasn't very buildable, and although BB creams aren't meant to be full coverage, I would have liked at least SOME coverage. It was very sheer and made my skin look very greasy.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?