BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Northglenn, CO
I have been using this BB cream for a couple of years now. It's a really great product for when I'm just wanting some SPF and light coverage while outside or when I'm going to the gym or on a hike. I love the way it smells too !
Raquel F.
Raquel F.
Good product! Price ok.  My skin is combination and works good for me, matches my skin tone. Easy to find in any drugstore. Cons: a little bit liquid. I don't think is buildable,, is very thik. Probably I'll buy again
Jodi T.
Jodi T.
Urbana, IL
I loved this product! Does as advertised- perfect amount of light coverage. I just added concealer and translucent powder. Did not cause acne or irritation on my sensitive skin. Budget friendly, too! Definitely would recommend.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my absolute favorite bb cream for summer! I use a damp sponge to apply and it looks flawless. It provides a good amount of coverage and lasts all day on my combo skin if I set with a powder. They do need to make a lighter shade which is why I rated it 4 stars. I will definitely keep repurchasing this!
Haleigh E.
Haleigh E.
Definitely loved this. It's very light and smells good. Made my skin look and feel so good. I really think it improved the quality of my skin. Build it up a lot for a fuller coverage. I'd recommend it to someone on a budget.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Bloomfield, NJ
A great bb cream! Works well on my sensitive skin. Stays on all day. Doesn't make me oily at all. It's a full coverage foundation. The price is phenomenal for the amount of product you get. I bought it at my local drugstore. Highly recommend as I have been using this product for almost 5 years now!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Arlington, TX
I'm currently using this on a daily and I can see my nose getting less and less oily by the day. I do my makeup as usual but use this as the foundation substitute and i love the finish. When I run out I'm for sure buying more
MARIA M.
MARIA M.
NOT GOING TO LIE I USE TO HATE IT AND WAS LIKE WHY DID I BUY THIS. ONE DAY I WAS SUNBURNED AND NEED LITTLE COVER UP AND I PULLED THIS OUT... GUESS WHAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. THIS ONLY THING IS IT CAN MAKE YOU VERY ORANGE IF YOU USE LITTLE TO MUCH OR SET IT WITH THE WRONG POWDER. BUT I LOVE THIS FOR SUMMER TIME
Emma H.
Emma H.
Lexington, KY
The coverage is very impressive for a B cream. It's perfect for no makeup makeup days. It does stay tacky for a while after application but if you set it with powder it works really nicely. This is great to use alone or under foundation for some extra coverage.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Odessa, TX
I absolutely love this BB cream. It has replaced foundation. It's so easy to blend and apply. I use a beauty blender. It has medium coverage. Super long lasting. I love that it has SPF and will continue to buy this product.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?