BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Waaaaaaaay too much like foundation. A BB cream should be lighter and build-able but this product is not. It's quite heavy, but if you just want to use it as a foundation then it would be a three star. It doesn't do what it says it supposed to do.
Sarah H.
Redding, CA
I did not like this. It was way too orange on my skin. I have yelllow undertone. And it just didnt work for me. The coverage was good. Not sure about staying power. I wiped it off after application. Cause the color was off. If they came out with one that was for olive skin i might try again
Miranda M.
Parker, CO
Out of all the BB creams I've tried out, drugstore and high end this one was my favorite! it really evens out my skin and gives my skin a nice tint! it is however medium to small coverage and would not be good if you are trying to cover up blemishes! It also smells really good and is easy to apply! I usually just apply it with my hands because the warmth from my hands blend it nicely. One thing I'm not particularly find of is the fax=ct that when I apply it to my face it makes my face look oily. I love when BB creams gives my skin a nice dewy finish, but this product is too much and I always find my self having to set it with translucent powder. Also, I like the packaging however it does not show a true representation to how much product you're paying for! When you take the BB cream out of the box it is about 4 to 6 inches shorter than the box and so there is not as much product as you originally thought you were buying! I think the price however is good and it's fairly cheap compared to other BB creams! I think it costed around $15.00 while some BB creams cost up to $50 to $100 dollars. All in all I really like the product and I recommend trying it out!
Karina U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love to wear this bb cream when I don't want to do a full makeup look. It gives good coverage. The formula is lightweight so it doesn't feel cakey. It's my go to for summer since that's usually when I don't really feel like wearing much makeup.
Belis A.
It's not unusable but I've tried many better by creams. The color range is very little with only two shades and one of them is a little too pink and the other is a little too yellow, however when I mix them I'm able to get a really nice shade. Over all the coverage and feel to it its okay
Tahany B.
I have been wondering why i always end up with a dried foundation for so many years! till i got a sample of Garnier miracle BB that I started to wear under foundation and this really worked! it just keep my skin moist and help with the coverage as well! Really great product, the four stars is for the scent am not a fan of it!
Haley S.
Lake Charles, LA
Well the thing with this BB cream is it's so hard to find your color but I'm pretty sure if you tried hard enough you would find a close match , and it had some pretty good coverage and it's good for oily skin , I would buy this product again.
Marine M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Melts right into your skin and color matches your skin. Very light weight and allows your skin to breath. Does not cake up and has a very subtle scent. Looks natural because it lets your skin peek through. Can be worn on its own or set with a translucent powder for a more matte finish.
Faviola M.
Omaha, NE
I wasn't completely happy with this product. I know it did protect my skin from the sun but it made my skin feel very oily. I also looked in the mirror and it looked as if I applied petroleum jelly on my face. I would definitely not buy again.
Ling K.
Brooklyn, NY
This moisturizer has SPF 15 and I have it in the light/medium shade. Each tube is 2.5 oz or 75 ml, and that's a pretty big amount compared to other moisturizers, which are usually only 1 oz. I have used a fair amount of this tube already, but I have to say that it is not recommended for the summertime if you have oily skin. When it's humid, it makes it feel like you have an extra layer of skin on, and that's not a good feeling. I've read since that there is a version for oily skin so you may want to look into that if this doesn't sound good to you. It is kinda strange but only around my nose area, it doesn't blend well into my skin as with the rest of my face and you can clearly tell I have something on because it looks cakey. I have to mix it with another moisturizer for it to look more natural.

There is a light coverage, which I wish could be more heavier because I usually don't want to do a whole face routine in the morning, I just want to do moisturizer and go. Therefore, the light coverage does not cover my dark circles when I wish it would. There is a pleasant scent to the product which I can't really describe, but I like it, not overwhelming or having a sunscreen smell. Overall, I would only use it sparingly in the cold winter months, and would not purchase this in the future because I don't like the heavy face feeling. I might try the one for non-oily skin if I see it for a good price.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?