BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
West Lafayette, IN
The BB Cream feels really nice and glides on smoothly, and is very moisturizing. The one thing that's not so great about it is that the color doesn't match at all, so unless I blend it super well (and I don't always have time), I feel like I can see where I applied it.
This BB cream is amazing! It has a wonderful scent and spreads evenly and nicely with finger application. The coverage is light but yet gives you a smooth and fresh look. I felt like it made me look more awake and glowing. The the only downfall is it doesn't hide blemishes very well. But if does cover some of the red.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
I was really excited about this when I first got it, because I thought it was going to be this magical product from the heavens. But it's more like evil bb cream from hell.
CONS: Greasy, Slick, Runs, Uneven coverage, Shinny

It never full sets into the skin, it honestly reminds me of camouflage make up. It stays on and moves all around the face. That's what this product does, it makes you look greasy and leaves streaks all over your face. It's like a bad spray tan.

If they would reformulate, make make it more a satin finish verses "dewy", and had maybe a few more color options for us pale girls. I would try it again. But this particular formulation? No thank you.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Dartmouth, MA
I loved the coverage this bb cream has. I was pleasantly surprised but wanted to try because a popular YouTuber raved about it. Glad I bought it and tried it. Conceals and hides redness. It's not full coverage but it hides things well.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Eureka , CA
The only thing I liked about this product is that it provided a good coverage since it is tinted. Otherwise, its greasy, VERY high fragrance, and it broke my skin out along my jawline worse then I've ever had in my life. Not cool.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Las Cruces , NM
Color selection isn't great but this stuff is THICK and has a great coverage! I've been on the same bottle for almost a year and it still performs perfectly! If you like a matte finish, stay away. This leaves you dewy till dawn.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Albuquerque, NM
This was horrible. I was very excited to use something lighter on my skin, but when I attempted to use this, I could not get it to work.
It blended terribly, left my skin feeling heavier than any other foundation, and left it oily and nasty. I will never try it again.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
New Hope, PA
While this BB cream had great coverage and gave me a healthy glow it definitely broke me out every time I used it. it also tended to get a little bit greasy as the day wore on I don't think that I would ever purchase this again
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
I love the Garnier BB Cream because the texture of the cream is liquidy not cream like other BB creams it's like you're wearing foundation it give's a great coverage to the face and it hides darks spots to give you a smooth looking finish this my go to foundation when I'm on a rush or when I do my weekend makeup I gone through many tubes of it so I highly recommend it!
Beth S.
Beth S.
This is my first real BB cream, and I really like it.  It's meant for oilier skin, which is perfect for me.  I had a coupon, which made the price ok.  A little does go a long way, so it should last a long time.  The coverage is moderately buildable, good for the weekends.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?