BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
I've tried a few different BB creams, and this is my favorite so far. A lot of the other BBs made my face feel greasy, and they felt like I had a regular sunblock on my face. This one is light, not too think, and it doesn't feel heavy on my face. Yet, it covers nicely. I use this then I use a power on top. I like the results. Best of all, it doesn't make my face oily!
maria B.
Garnier's BB Cream works for my dry and flaky skin for minimal coverage. There's a scent that's closely related to the Garnier's line of products it's not bad but it takes a while to get use to it. The BB Cream works better than NYX's BB cream because it didn't dry my face up right away. At the end of the day my skin was a bit flaky so reapplying the BB Cream is a must.
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
I have been using this BB Cream for a few years. I absolutely love it. It wears evenly, it blends well, it can be layered if you need it to be and it has a great coverage. It has a great smell too, not overpowering or chemically either. I highly recommend it!
Shreshthi J.
I have been using this product for the last two years and have gotten tons of compliments on my complexion ever since. My skin tone looks even and my face just glows! The light/medium is a little dark for my very fair coloring, so I do need to add a dab of regular moisturizer to it and mix it together before applying to make the color closer to that of my skin. Please never stop making this stuff! I'd be lost without it!
Maryann T.
I love this brand for a drug store.Nice coverage and buildable. Nice glossy finish and simple to apply. Blends out well and applies great. Just simply perfect bb cream. Lasts most of the day too without high shine at the end of the day, I will repurchase this one!
Bobbie S.
Spokane, WA
I tried out this BB cream as well as several others. This was my least favorite. It made my skin look shiny and oily all day and it slipped around on my skin. I did find a good use for mine, however. I apply it to my neck and décolleté. I live in Florida where sun protection is a must. This provides sun block and it moisturizes my delicate dry neck and chest skin. For that purpose it works very well but I hate it on my face.
cecilia c.
I really like this bb cream I have used it ever since it came out, I use it everyday like a moisturizer with a small kabuki brush it blends well with my skin tone, I use the light to medium shade and it evens out my skin tone and hides redness. within a month of use I noticed my face smoothr and a little more even. I really like it and it's my everyday moisturizer
A. K. S.
By far the best BB creme out there. Only suggestion is that you purchase the one for oily skin because it will leave a matte finish which looks more natural and covers really well. I love that it's fragrance free and goes well with my sensitive/dry skin. It's worth the price since it's 2 oz. instead of one unlike makeup brands. I love it and will keep buying it!
Catie M.
Geneva, NY
This is the worst BB cream that I've tried. I put it on once and immediately threw it away. It's greasy and smells weird, and like most products I try, is too dark for my super pale skin. So if you're pale or you don't enjoy being greasy, I wouldn't try it.
Nikki B.
Boca Raton, FL
I was really excited when I first bought this because it was my firtst BB cream & I thought it was going to be amazing and everyone but eh no. Whenever I wear this,my face gets soooooo oily through out day; even like 30 minutes later :/ The coverage is not amazing. It's still a good product, I just have to put some power foundation over it and it looks goodish
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?