BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Yesenia Y.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
I tired to like this product but the color selection is way off & no yellow tones. It's a medium coverage but I get oily with this product. It also feels heavy & I wouldn't repurchase again. Maybe if I had dry skin I would like it.
Mary Beth S.
Mary Beth S.
Lebanon TN
I love this product because even though I have oily skin, it keeps me Matte the entire day! Plus, it has sunscreen which makes it better when it is hot outside. It has great coverage and I will definitely use it more in the summer!
Isis A.
Isis A.
Bayside , NY
You totally wouldn't expect it, but this is the BEST BB/CC/foundation I've ever tried! Has so much more coverage than you'd think, doesn't cling to dry spots, and I have horribly acne prone skin that this covers and doesn't irritate!
Dianne H.
Dianne H.
I love this bb cream especially in the summer time when I don't want to wear much makeup. I have combo oily skin and it works for me. It doesn't make me super oily just wish it would last a little longer. I definitely recommend it.
Marisha A.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Whoa. Uhh. It's a thick bb cream. I'm a lighter olive skin. So i usually buy the light and medium to mix together. I looked like i had calamine lotion on my face. It was PINK. Even mixing some medium. It was pinnnnnnnnk. Awful color
Tessa N.
Tessa N.
I really liked this product, and the coverage it gave my skin. However, I have really oily skin, and even with face primer my skin was hard to keep matte. And there weren't very many colors to choose from, so with very pale skin it was hard for me to get it to match my skin.
Miranda E.
Miranda E.
This bottle has lasted me about two years now and it really makes my skin glow! It works as a primer or coverage cream alone and always works to hydrate and and beautify my skin. I am looking to buy another bottle soon from Walmart
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Riverside
I really like this product. I like that it has sun screen in it and it's a good light coverage. The only thing I don't like is that it makes my skin a little oily. But that's if I'm wearing it all day. I will definitely buy it again.
A T.
A T.
This stuff is just the bomb. I bought this product at Target and swear by it. This BB cream out of all the ones I have tried actually smells sooo good. It smells so nice and the nice thing about it is that it also prospects your skin from the sun since it has SPF. It isn't cakey on the face and feels very lightweight. I recommend to everyone who wants a great smelling BB cream.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
I use this BB cream the light/medium skin tone color and it does wonders for me I always use this before I apply my foundation and the only reason why I use this brand is because Garnier never fails me im in love with their products!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?