BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
I've tried a few different BB creams, and this is my favorite so far. A lot of the other BBs made my face feel greasy, and they felt like I had a regular sunblock on my face. This one is light, not too think, and it doesn't feel heavy on my face. Yet, it covers nicely. I use this then I use a power on top. I like the results. Best of all, it doesn't make my face oily!
Angelica S.
I've gone through 3 tubes of these. So far it has worked for my skin. I have caking on make up, but this BB cream covers enough but does not give me that cakey make up effect. I wish it was a pump packaging instead of the squeeze tube but the product is amazing.
maria B.
Garnier's BB Cream works for my dry and flaky skin for minimal coverage. There's a scent that's closely related to the Garnier's line of products it's not bad but it takes a while to get use to it. The BB Cream works better than NYX's BB cream because it didn't dry my face up right away. At the end of the day my skin was a bit flaky so reapplying the BB Cream is a must.
Kayti S.
I tried my hardest to love this, because my cousin adored it! But it wasn't for me. There wasn't a shade light enough and it made my skin feel so greasy. It sat so thick and heavy on my skin, i feel like it made me sweaty. I also hated the smell. It was so strong.
She B.
Gaithersburg, MD
I use this for my everyday look. Its very light weight and looks so natural on my face. The only thing that i don't like about this product is the consistency. Its too watery the lid is always covered with bb cream. Even i store it up side down. Still gets all over the lid. But i love the light coverage i don't like thick and cakey look. If ur looking for medium to full coverage don't expect that you will get the result on this cream.
Whitney F.
Richmond, VA
Let me start off by saying that I have combination skin. I tend to get oily on my t-zone but stay my cheeks are on the drier side. From the moment this product touched my skin, I knew that this product was just too greasy for me. I used a powder on top and the product still made my face extremely oily and totally unwearable.
Perhaps, if you have dry skin, this would be a great product for you. It does have nice color pay off!
Rhia R.
I've used this product for almost a year, and it's what I go to if I'm too lazy to use makeup (which is more than often). The coverage is light, and it blends in well. My only gripe is that it doesn't do much for oil control, especially for someone with combination skin like myself. I'll probably get around to trying out other BB creams later on, but this will do for now.
angie a.
This BB cream is pretty good considering the price and that it's a western bb cream, but it still doesn't compare to the asian bb creams. It gives decent coverage, but it makes my face pretty oily and doesn't have great staying power. Other than that I would recommend, even though I have the oily to combination one it doesn't give my face a super matte look which I like.
Fizza S.
Sugarloaf, PA
I have tried many BB creams and I was about to give up on them until I tried Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream: Combination to Oily Skin. I have tried primer, oil blotting sheets, and mattifying mist but with this product I no longer have a need for these. This gave me average coverage but with mineral makeup setting the BB cream this is now my go to face product
Amy P.
Fresno, CA
I got the lightest shade of this to try and it was way too orange and dark for me :( The consistency was thick out of the tube but then was very sheer when I put it on. I did not get the flowing, smooth looking skin that I was expecting from buying a BB cream.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?