BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Alyssa M.
Saco, ME
I don't often use a BB Cream but I have found this BB cream works the best with helping even out my skin tones before applying my foundation. I tend to naturally have spotty rose pink cheeks and this BB cream helps for a smoother more even application when it comes to putting on my foundation.
Claudia D.
Houston , TX
I used this when I first started using makeup and it feels very light weight on the skin. The coverage is light-medium very good for those no makeup makeup days. Powders apply perfectly on top of it and your face won't ever look Cakey if you layer it on
Nora E.
I really like it. It stays all day and it covers very well all of my red spots. I love that it has a bit of sunscreen in it, so it protects you a bit from the sun and it feels safe to use in the summer! It's very moisturizing and it keeps my skin soft
Jacqueline B.
Greensboro, NC
I LOVE this stuff. My skin is very sensitive and breaks out easily but this stuff is so worth it. I have stopped using foundation for daily wear and instead use this BB cream. I've told all of my friends about it and now this is what they use as well.
Salma S.
Nairobi
You get a lot of product considering the price range. It lasts relatively long for me it lasted like 5-7hours.. I could build up the coverage without it separating. It doesn't feel light when you add layers tho. I would buy it again. Am not mad at it
Ava N.
West Des Moines
This is a good product. I like that it can cover dry/normal and oily/ combination skin. It is good when applied but tends to slide off as the day goes on. It does offer sun protection though, so i apply it in the morning. I would recommend to anyone.
Elle Z.
North Canton, OH
This is my go-to product for basic, nothing fancy coverage. It does give nice, buildable coverage and doesn't break me out (I have combination skin.) The only set back is that it has a somewhat substantial alcohol smell. I would recommend it, though!
Ally A.
This is my FAVORITE BB cream, despite the "B" rating I'm giving it... The coverage it provides is BAR NONE. There is absolutely nothing that even comes close! I got the "medium/dark" option and my ONLY complaint- which warrants the "B" rating, are the color options. The medium/dark made sense for me, since I fake tan (not my face, but my body), and I needed something to match my neck, chest and body. Luckily, I use the most amazing tanning product, that leaves me dark without feeling orange, but this bb cream leaves me feeling EXTREMELY orange, as well as "dirty", just because of the color. That is my ONLY complaint. For those that like that look, then this is the product for you! What I do love about this product is just the fact that, on casual days, it almost eliminates the need for foundation, and with it, it's "mattifying" enough on it's own that you don't need to pair it with a powder. It gives the perfect amount of matte without looking cakey, as well as provides the right amount of moisture. I came across this product by mistake and I'm so glad that I decided to try it out. After trying out 5 or 6 other bb/cc creams, I wouldn't go with anything else.
Vassandra V.
Bell, CA
I love it, it's the only one I use now. It looks really natural on and easy to apply and blend. Really light weight, feels like nothing's on and long lasting. It has amazing coverage, I have really red irritated skin and it helps cover all that while it not doing any damage to your skin!
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
For me, I did not find this to be great. It was easy to apply and felt nice on my skin- not too heavy or cakey. The smell was pleasant. However, the coverage was a bit too light for me. I prefer a little fuller to cover imperfections and breakouts.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?