BY GARNIER #19 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Sidney U.
Woodhaven, NY
I like this bb cream very much, I bought it at rite aid for about $15. It was on the pricy side but it truly lasts forever! It took me like a year to finish this bottle. That being said, you don't need a lot of the product and i think its best applied with a stipple brush or beauty blender. Its important to know that this product stains so be careful. It stained my shirt and couldn't get it off. Aside everything, it is a good product.
Jesse L.
I am a new to the bb cream scene. But I really liked this product. Color was translucent enough to give a nice glow without looking fake or caked on and it had a pleasant scent. After one use I noticed a difference in my skin -- particularly on my nose where I have an issue with occasional blackheads. Fairly inexpensive compared to other BB creams. All in all I would recommend it.
Stephanie H.
I love this in the origianl formula. could have a full coverage in a couple of minutes and it was so easy. but it made me breakout and it is heavy which doesn't bother me. I'd only wear it a night out for a few hours. the oily skin version is just not the same coverage.
Whitney F.
Richmond, VA
Let me start off by saying that I have combination skin. I tend to get oily on my t-zone but stay my cheeks are on the drier side. From the moment this product touched my skin, I knew that this product was just too greasy for me. I used a powder on top and the product still made my face extremely oily and totally unwearable.
Perhaps, if you have dry skin, this would be a great product for you. It does have nice color pay off!
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS
I love the garnier brand so I tried out this BB cream one summer and it works very well. I would say that it is a little too dewy, but it has great coverage and it is so easy to apply. It covers my redness that it all over my face and I would definitely buy again.
Margarita M.
I love this BB cream. It is perfect if you do not wear a lot of makeup. If you need more coverage it can be a great base for your foundation. It has great texture and smells very fresh. It evens out your skin tone and has SPF. It contains vitamins and is really great for your skin. It's a great way to keep your skin moisturized throughout the day while adding some coverage. I have been using it for months and have no complaints.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I really like this BB cream. I saw it on clearance at Walmart for like $5 so I figured I would try it out. The coverage is great, it lasts all day, and blends great. I would definatley recommend this to others!
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
I've tried a few different BB creams, and this is my favorite so far. A lot of the other BBs made my face feel greasy, and they felt like I had a regular sunblock on my face. This one is light, not too think, and it doesn't feel heavy on my face. Yet, it covers nicely. I use this then I use a power on top. I like the results. Best of all, it doesn't make my face oily!
Kristy A.
I haven't used many bb creams and after finding this, I didn't feel i needed to. I loved this from the start. It B evened out my skin tone, lightly covered over blemishes and my skin looked fresh! I actually wear this when i wake up early to go to the gym. I don't want to wear "makeup" but this does the trick !
She B.
Gaithersburg, MD
I use this for my everyday look. Its very light weight and looks so natural on my face. The only thing that i don't like about this product is the consistency. Its too watery the lid is always covered with bb cream. Even i store it up side down. Still gets all over the lid. But i love the light coverage i don't like thick and cakey look. If ur looking for medium to full coverage don't expect that you will get the result on this cream.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?