BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kristina E.
Brooklyn, NY
I just have to say that this is the only thing I use on my face in the summer. I absolutely love this product and have been using it for a couple of years now. I will always continue to buy. It's a must in the Summer time if you have that sensitive skin that burns since it can be used as a sunscreen. Highly recommend.
Jackeline R.
This is an amazing product! Love the price and the coverage and protection is great! I tried it once when I forgot my expensive foundation on a work trip and Im hooked. I found it very nourishing, it doesn't cake, it has sunscreen. Highly recommended!
Alyssa M.
Saco, ME
I don't often use a BB Cream but I have found this BB cream works the best with helping even out my skin tones before applying my foundation. I tend to naturally have spotty rose pink cheeks and this BB cream helps for a smoother more even application when it comes to putting on my foundation.
Tess B.
Bloomington, IL
I love the coverage and look that this BB cream gives your skin! I only  gave three stars because the shade range is low and it can tend to oxidize. I feel that this would be great for all skin types and it never clings on to dry patches. I have repurchased over and over and will continue to do so!
Heather B.
This should def be labeled Foundation as the coverage on this is more similar to that than a Bb cream. You can definitely build this up to a high medium coverage. It looks absolutely amazing on the skin, it makes it look nice and glowy but not greasy at all. I love this!
Kaylie B.
This is my absolutely favorite BB cream, it gives just the right amount of coverage without clinging to dry patches or sitting funny on top of my skin. Everytime I wear this alone I get multiple complements on the way my skin looks. Your skin but better!
lily b.
I didn't like this foundation. I tried wearing the foundation all day but by the end of the day it was pretty much off. Even at the very beginning the coverage wasn't great. I did however like that it didn't get chunky and it allowed my freckles to show.
Vanessa M.
Tullahoma, TN
I've tried this multiple times and I'm just not impressed. The light is too light and the medium is too dark. It's strong smelling, streaky, and orange. I just can't get it to work on me, but I have friends that swear by it. I prefer the 5 second blur:/
Claudia D.
Houston , TX
I used this when I first started using makeup and it feels very light weight on the skin. The coverage is light-medium very good for those no makeup makeup days. Powders apply perfectly on top of it and your face won't ever look Cakey if you layer it on
Salma S.
Nairobi
You get a lot of product considering the price range. It lasts relatively long for me it lasted like 5-7hours.. I could build up the coverage without it separating. It doesn't feel light when you add layers tho. I would buy it again. Am not mad at it
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?