BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Heather V.
Wallace, ID
This is the first BB cream I've tried. I thought it'd be a good idea for me because of the sunscreen factor and I'm super pale. I have oily/combination skin and this just leaves me broken out and extra oily. When I first put it on it looks great and blends well....but it makes my face so oily that and other make up I put on almost slides off...ugh.
Are all BB creams like this?
Kiera W.
I wish I could love this bb cream. The color matches my summer glow perfectly. It is the only one I've found that has such a great color. The problem is that it caused me cystic acne! I'm not sure why, but every time I use this, I end up with crazy acne hours later!
Nikki G.
Rochester, NY
This was a great BB cream. It had good coverage and was easy going on. The application was also easy. The one I purchased did have sun protection, although I didn't notice a difference. I do think it wore off half way throughout the day. I would buy this product again.
andrea m.
This bb cream is okay makes me a bit oily which I really didn't like. Neither of two colors that they have was even near to match my skin either to light or to dark. I had to apply concelear over it. My skin color is like a yellow tone. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart.
Jasmine S.
I really like this bb cream! It doesn't make my face too oily and it was inexpensive! It isn't much coverage but it does a really good job of tightening up pores and making the skin look nice! The only thing I would say is the shade made my skin a bit ashy looking.
Jesse L.
I am a new to the bb cream scene. But I really liked this product. Color was translucent enough to give a nice glow without looking fake or caked on and it had a pleasant scent. After one use I noticed a difference in my skin -- particularly on my nose where I have an issue with occasional blackheads. Fairly inexpensive compared to other BB creams. All in all I would recommend it.
Nicole M.
I love this. I just started using this a week ago and it's my favorite so far, I use it every morning great after I put my moisturizer on and it just feels wonderful on my skin it's super lightweight and doesn't make your face feel full. However it was a little pricy $11.
Margarita M.
I love this BB cream. It is perfect if you do not wear a lot of makeup. If you need more coverage it can be a great base for your foundation. It has great texture and smells very fresh. It evens out your skin tone and has SPF. It contains vitamins and is really great for your skin. It's a great way to keep your skin moisturized throughout the day while adding some coverage. I have been using it for months and have no complaints.
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS
I love the garnier brand so I tried out this BB cream one summer and it works very well. I would say that it is a little too dewy, but it has great coverage and it is so easy to apply. It covers my redness that it all over my face and I would definitely buy again.
Amy P.
Fresno, CA
I got the lightest shade of this to try and it was way too orange and dark for me :( The consistency was thick out of the tube but then was very sheer when I put it on. I did not get the flowing, smooth looking skin that I was expecting from buying a BB cream.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?