BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Léa P.
Léa P.
Fort Kent, ME
It's not my favorite BB cream, to be honest. I found that it wasn't very buildable, and although BB creams aren't meant to be full coverage, I would have liked at least SOME coverage. It was very sheer and made my skin look very greasy.
Winnie C.
Winnie C.
I use this BB cream everyday but I can tell it's not for everyone. It's lightweight and sheer so it's not a full coverage BB cream. For the most part it's a good BB cream but sometimes I feel it is a bit oily towards the end of the day.
Journey G.
Journey G.
Lubbock, TX
Color selection is horrible and medium deep is soo light. I dont know how a deep complection could even try the product cause its so light. I felt lokw this product woped off way to easy. It does control oil though. And coverage is nice.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Pretty good coverage for a BB cream. Not very buildable, or you are gonna get cake face. Very easy to blend due to the watery(?) texture that pour out of the bottle. Fairly affordable and did pretty well for me in the summertime heat, so I would definitely consider buying again.
Myrka V.
Myrka V.
Very happy with the coverage and finish, not so happy with shade selection (light to medium and medium to dark). Very thin and buildable, with medium coverage and a satin to matte finish. I will admit I was very skeptical when I had seen that garnier had produced a makeup product.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Whitehouse
This is a little heavy so if you like a light weight BB cream keep looking!! If you are very acne prone this may clog your pores. This brand does have very great other BB and CC creams that are light weight if that is what you are looking for I would recommend this brand.
jule f.
jule f.
Great value product. Really creamy consistency. I love that it almost gives my skin a flowy look. It has decent coverage for a bb cream too. Perfect for summer when you don't want a heavy foundation on in the hot sun!
Marlena H.
Marlena H.
Elkhorn City
The cream glides smoothly over my skin giving a lovely glow. The coverage is amazing, it covers evenly and precise for combination skin. It's priced sufficiently for a product in which has a sun screen, I would buy this product again.
Meegan L.
Meegan L.
Murrieta, CA
This a great product for when you want light coverage and don't need a full face of makeup. Great for beach days! Since there is sunscreen in it, that's helpful. Smells nice, and goes on well. I keep this in my makeup bag all the time.
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
Yucaipa, CA
This is a great B.B. Cream for the coverage, but it is important that you set it with powder because it is greasy. I love wearing this when I'm in a hurry. I leave it in my make up bag because it's so quick and easy to apply on the go.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?