BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Torri F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I have this in the normal/dry version. I really like the way it makes my face feel and it moisturizes really well. It can get a little greasy if you use too much, but set it with powder and you're good to go. Light coverage but buildable with a buffing brush. Love!
Heather V.
Wallace, ID
This is the first BB cream I've tried. I thought it'd be a good idea for me because of the sunscreen factor and I'm super pale. I have oily/combination skin and this just leaves me broken out and extra oily. When I first put it on it looks great and blends well....but it makes my face so oily that and other make up I put on almost slides off...ugh.
Are all BB creams like this?
Nikki G.
Rochester, NY
This was a great BB cream. It had good coverage and was easy going on. The application was also easy. The one I purchased did have sun protection, although I didn't notice a difference. I do think it wore off half way throughout the day. I would buy this product again.
Jesse L.
I am a new to the bb cream scene. But I really liked this product. Color was translucent enough to give a nice glow without looking fake or caked on and it had a pleasant scent. After one use I noticed a difference in my skin -- particularly on my nose where I have an issue with occasional blackheads. Fairly inexpensive compared to other BB creams. All in all I would recommend it.
Ashley C.
This is the first bb cream, I tried, and it is really good for the price. It comes in two shades and is easy to apply using your fingers or even a foundation brush. My main complaint is that it leaves my skin with a sheen, so I have to blot my face or set it with powder. If you're looking for something in between a tinted moisturize and foundation, this bb cream is for you.
Ami M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I admit I haven't tried many BB creams, but that's partially because I really enjoy this one and haven't felt the need to search for another brand. I have really dry skin and it does wonders for that. I like the added SPF. Blends easily. Not full coverage so when my skin is looking a little spotty I'll swap to a foundation rather than this. But it has decent coverage.
Nicole M.
I love this. I just started using this a week ago and it's my favorite so far, I use it every morning great after I put my moisturizer on and it just feels wonderful on my skin it's super lightweight and doesn't make your face feel full. However it was a little pricy $11.
Destiny B.
Newark, NJ
I love this product! it goes on smoothly and does its job well! Not to mention how inexpensive it is. I have medium shade, combination skin and it works well with my skin, giving it a slight glow. If you have oily skin this product may make your skin shiny but you can always fix that with powder (if you wish). It is not cakey how ever it can appear so if too much is applied.
Bailey G.
Wrightwood, CA
I love this product i use it every day! I have huge (and i mean huge) pores and with this product my face looks smooth my pores look gone. my face does not become oily and with sun protection i don't get burned or have to put greasy sun screen on that makes me break out. love this! My mom has varicose veins on her chin and with this product you can not see it. we don't use any foundation or face powder only this some bronzer and blush!
Stephanie S.
Minneapolis, MN
This product was my first BB cream from the U.S. and the only thing I loved about it was the coverage. It has medium coverage and buildable to full. The only thing that disappointed me was the color. It made me look like I went tanning but other than that, its affordable and does do the job.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?