BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Marlee A.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
This is my all time favorite BB cream. It does not have full coverage but it still covers a lot. This probably would not be good for oily skin but dry skin people will love this. You get a lot of product on the tube and it is relatively cheap
Marine M.
Marine M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Melts right into your skin and color matches your skin. Very light weight and allows your skin to breath. Does not cake up and has a very subtle scent. Looks natural because it lets your skin peek through. Can be worn on its own or set with a translucent powder for a more matte finish.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Lake Charles, LA
Well the thing with this BB cream is it's so hard to find your color but I'm pretty sure if you tried hard enough you would find a close match , and it had some pretty good coverage and it's good for oily skin , I would buy this product again.
Jan E.
Jan E.
Santa Ana, CA
Best BB Cream I have tried! Perfect for those days when you don't want to wear heavy makeup, yet don't want to have a bare face! There's times when I have very Dry skin and this is just Perfect! Leaving my skin moisturized with a subtle glow!
Rosie D.
Rosie D.
Johnston, RI
My go to BB cream. This product gives you an all day glow with minimal coverage. I have dry/combo so it works well with me but may be overly moisturizing for oily skin. I've bought this product several times already and will continue to do so.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Angier, NC
It is not terrible, but it makes me break out. I got the kind for oily skin and I do not think it helps control oil throughout the day at all. The color is pretty good and it looks nice upon initial application. Wear time is just not there.
Lana W.
Lana W.
Salem, OR
I tried this product a while ago and wasn't super impressed. The coverage was okay, but it transferred very easily and came off quickly. If I tried to blot most of the product came off, even with a setting powder. I will not be repurchasing.
Ryan K.
Ryan K.
Malden, MA
This BB cream did mostly what it promised as a five in one product however it oxidized on me and made my skin look orangey. I like that it has sun protection but wish the color stayed more true. Probably will try other brands and won't rebuy
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
Nice thick BB cream. Decent coverage and easy to apply and blend. It is also pretty buildable for anyone who needs more coverage. It gives better coverage than maybelline BB cream. I would buy this stuff again. It is a pretty good drug store BB cream.
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Chevy Chase, MD
It is thick and it lasts for a while and has good coverage but the smell is strong. It's fades after a while but it takes a bit to get used to. I personally have very fair skin and none of these match either- they should make more options.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?