BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Dana D.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using the product for years and I love it. It has the perfect amount of coverage to hide any redness but not too much to cover all of my freckles. It feels moisturizing on the skin and is easy to blend. I haven't discovered any bb-cream that I like better!
Kristy S.
This is my go-to daily moisturizer. It gives me light coverage, and feels nice and light on my face. This is a newer formula. The older version was a little bit thicker, so this thinner one took a little getting used to, but it goes on nicely with a blender sponge.
Ana C.
I like this BB cream, I bought mine on sale at Walmart and I have used it a handful of times when I don't feel like wearing foundation but I need a little something to cover up my blemishes. I would buy this again. A little goes a long way with this product.
Rabecca E.
Cody, WY
Can't go without this BB cream! I wish I would have found it sooner in life! It's amazing! I wear it under my full face and my foundation works with it flawlessly! I also wear it on my no makeup days and it just gives my face a bit of a blurred effect. I love it!
Ashley S.
Elizabethtown, KY
I've used other BB creams prior to this one and wasn't impressed, but with this Garnier cream I've actually seen some pretty great results!

You actually don't need much of this product at all - it's not too thick, or too thin, but rather a great middle ground for a tinted moisturizer (which is what I equate BB cream to.) I wanted to eliminate heavy foundation and a moisturizer from my daily routine, and with this BB cream I finally have both in one and it's great! My skin is definitely more smooth and my tone seems more even than it has in the past, plus it isn't too dull or excessively shiny.

With warmer weather I dust a little powder over my face to avoid shine, the temps always affect how shiny my face gets, but with winter setting in which is drying for my skin type I'm slowly using less and less every day. For me, this is going to be an ideal winter moisturizer.

At times I do add a drop or two of regular moisturizer to help it blend in a little more smoothly, but overall that's not a regular problem. (Probably just me not blending it in quickly enough.) If you have a darker skin tone this may not be right for you - it's only available in light and light/medium for the time being that I have found, but hopefully they'll have more of a selection soon!

I may transition to a more high-end brand later on, but for now this one works great!
Paola C.
So this product is good. I've used it for quite some one now and it lives up to its name. It makes your skin look almost flawless if you don't have that many blemishes or imperfections. It's light coverage and it's not heavy at all. Plus it smells really good!
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
Hate it. I have nothing good to say about this. It's not that cheap either. Gives no coverage. You can still see my dark circles under it even if I've applied three layers. Feels greasy on my face too. Save your money and buy a Korean brand BB cream. It feels like lotion mixed with two pumps of foundation in it.
Abby J.
Athens, GA
This is my favorite BB Cream. It is very sheer but leaves me looking sun kissed. It oxidizes a little bit and doesn't come in many colors, but it's so sheer that it doesn't really matter.
Ashley W.
I have been a BB Cream used since Garnier fist started making it. I used to only use Oil Of Olay Total Effects and concealer and I worried that BB Cream wouldn't provide enough moisture to my sensitive skin. I was wrong! This gives me great coverage and saves me a lot of money! Please never stop making it!
Alexia G.
This is lovely! Every time when I wear this at school I get compliments about my skin! It's si radiant, glowy and it gives a flawless, healthy aspect to your skin. I highly recommend it!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?