BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Ava N.
Ava N.
West Des Moines
This is a good product. I like that it can cover dry/normal and oily/ combination skin. It is good when applied but tends to slide off as the day goes on. It does offer sun protection though, so i apply it in the morning. I would recommend to anyone.
Caitlen T.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Waaaaaaaay too much like foundation. A BB cream should be lighter and build-able but this product is not. It's quite heavy, but if you just want to use it as a foundation then it would be a three star. It doesn't do what it says it supposed to do.
Camryn C.
Camryn C.
I really like this as a bb cream. It has good coverage but don't expect it to cover up anything. It more makes your skin look smoother and more even. My only complaint is that I am really pale and the "light" shade is slightly too dark. Now that summer is coming around it is a good shade, but for the winter months it is slightly too dark
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Redding, CA
I did not like this. It was way too orange on my skin. I have yelllow undertone. And it just didnt work for me. The coverage was good. Not sure about staying power. I wiped it off after application. Cause the color was off. If they came out with one that was for olive skin i might try again
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces
Such a great formula I can use as a base for foundation or alone, great coverage with the plus of sunscreen. Colors match great. The only con I found was starting out not knowing how much was needed causing oiliness from too much but easily fixed.
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Brooklyn, NY
I just have to say that this is the only thing I use on my face in the summer. I absolutely love this product and have been using it for a couple of years now. I will always continue to buy. It's a must in the Summer time if you have that sensitive skin that burns since it can be used as a sunscreen. Highly recommend.
Karina U.
Karina U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love to wear this bb cream when I don't want to do a full makeup look. It gives good coverage. The formula is lightweight so it doesn't feel cakey. It's my go to for summer since that's usually when I don't really feel like wearing much makeup.
Tahany B.
Tahany B.
I have been wondering why i always end up with a dried foundation for so many years! till i got a sample of Garnier miracle BB that I started to wear under foundation and this really worked! it just keep my skin moist and help with the coverage as well! Really great product, the four stars is for the scent am not a fan of it!
Belis A.
Belis A.
It's not unusable but I've tried many better by creams. The color range is very little with only two shades and one of them is a little too pink and the other is a little too yellow, however when I mix them I'm able to get a really nice shade. Over all the coverage and feel to it its okay
Marlee A.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
This is my all time favorite BB cream. It does not have full coverage but it still covers a lot. This probably would not be good for oily skin but dry skin people will love this. You get a lot of product on the tube and it is relatively cheap
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?