BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Erica W.
suffolk, VA
I actually first found out about this from a friend who gave me some to try out and have been buying it ever since. I use this daily, even when I don't do any makeup that day because it has SPF 15 so I know my skin is protected! great coverage and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy after
Elena F.
It has spf which is good, good shade. I used to be obsessed with this. Lately makes my skin kind of oily around the T-zone. Good for everyday / daily use and runs around $15 at Walgreens. Try it out!
selma s.
Garnier Bb cream is really nice. I usually use a little vitamin E oil and mix it with the Bb cream that way I do not get the streaky look. It goes in a little smoother and my face has a little shine but not too much. Bb cream usually leaves a matte look and I am not a fan of that. I like alittle shine Bc I have combo skin.
Brittany D.
Jackson, MS
I do enjoy this BB cream, but however because the color only goes from light, medium, and dark, its hard to blend. I do love using the Garnier BB during the summer. Strictly for me personally, after sun bathing and needing to quickly freshen up ill apply a little to my skin.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
I like the light coverage of BB Creams. This particular product was a little too runny for me. On my skin it felt oily, making it easy to apply but not easy to blend. The product is buildable if you use a powder on top. The colors are just not right for my skin, as they lean a little too orange for me. This product might be right for someone with different skin tones from mine.
Abby B.
West Burke, VT
Love that its almost like a foundation but is very light weight! I usually only use in the summer for something quick! Every since I have had my son my skin has been very dry this product has helped give me coverage without drying out my skin. I always have it on hand and always my go to when i need something quick!!!!!
Molly T.
Rochester
This product was good, but a little thicker than I would've liked. I found myself needing to use too much of the product so I would thin it out with some lotion or sunscreen in order to make it work for daily use. Beyond that, there is good coverage and a pleasant smell!
Rachel R.
This is my perfect go to for light summer coverage! This BB creme has light coverage, yet it covers enough of my redness to make me look even toned and flawless. This is my every day go to for makeup, although if you lean on the oily side, this product may not be for you!
Kaitlyn M.
I bought this brand of BB Cream about two years ago, I haven't had a problem with it, so of course I keep buying it. It works better on my skin then actual foundation, and I have super dry skin. It protects your skin from the sun as well, which is great if you don't want to put sunscreen on your face.
Malanie T.
Since I have dry skin, this BB cream helped a lot with not drying out my skin and leaving flakes around my mouth and nose area. However, it is not long lasting. Easily removable throughout the day. I bought it once but I found better BB creams so I wouldn't buy again.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?