BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sarah Z.
Yorktown, IN
Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream is the perfect lightweight foundation for summer! It combines skin protection and coverage in one. I use the kind for combination/oily skin and it stays put even in humid and hot weather! Perfect for a day at the beach or simply running errands!
Jessica K.
I have used all brands of BB cream and IMO Garnier is the best.

I was turned on to Garnier's skin renewal when I received a sample from the sample spot at Target. I have combination skin with uneven tones. This cream solves all my skin issues and provides a smooth base for my mineral make up. I use it everyday with or without make up and just had to get a new tube after 4 months!
Mireya P.
Kissimmee, FL
This was the first makeup product I ever purchased, and I absolutely love it! The coverage it great, and it blends out for a perfect look. Best of all, it holds up well with my oily skin! I really do recommend it for beginners that are just starting out with using makeup.
Stef D.
I absolutely love this stuff! I don't like to use a ton of makeup and I don't like a thick layer of makeup on my face. I apply this as my foundation and it helps smooth imperfections without completely making my face look fake. It's easy to apply and doesn't dry out my skin.
amanda V.
Love wearing this on my 'no makeup' makeup days. Glides on like butter..great for someone with dry skin like myself. but one down fall is, it does not stay on all day..i noticed i have to reapply it later on during the day. Another bad thing is, the color ranges are horrible.
Melissa S.
Lawrence, MA
It hard to find a drug store bb cream that it meduim to full coverage. Specially for summer , you want to cover and protect you skin but also with a light weight bb cream . I teally recommend this Garnier skin renew miracle skin perfector bb cream.
Alicia V.
I really like to use this BB cream in the summer. The lightweight coverage and spf is perfect for the natural look. In the winter I mix it with my regular foundation for a bit of a heavier but still lightweight coverage.

The only downside I see for this product is the oily look it gives your skin. I have also not seen a significant improvement in blemishes while using this product
Janet B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love using Garnier Skin Renewal Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream as a concealer under my founation or wearing it alone on weekends or days when I don't need a ton of coverage. My skin feels super soft and hydrated and I like that it has SPF so I'm getting some protection at the same time. It doesn't have heavy coverage, so if I feel the need for more I layer it under a foundation.
Ami M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I admit I haven't tried many BB creams, but that's partially because I really enjoy this one and haven't felt the need to search for another brand. I have really dry skin and it does wonders for that. I like the added SPF. Blends easily. Not full coverage so when my skin is looking a little spotty I'll swap to a foundation rather than this. But it has decent coverage.
Jesse L.
I am a new to the bb cream scene. But I really liked this product. Color was translucent enough to give a nice glow without looking fake or caked on and it had a pleasant scent. After one use I noticed a difference in my skin -- particularly on my nose where I have an issue with occasional blackheads. Fairly inexpensive compared to other BB creams. All in all I would recommend it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?