BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kaylie B.
Kaylie B.
This is my absolutely favorite BB cream, it gives just the right amount of coverage without clinging to dry patches or sitting funny on top of my skin. Everytime I wear this alone I get multiple complements on the way my skin looks. Your skin but better!
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Houston , TX
I used this when I first started using makeup and it feels very light weight on the skin. The coverage is light-medium very good for those no makeup makeup days. Powders apply perfectly on top of it and your face won't ever look Cakey if you layer it on
Tess B.
Tess B.
Bloomington, IL
I love the coverage and look that this BB cream gives your skin! I only  gave three stars because the shade range is low and it can tend to oxidize. I feel that this would be great for all skin types and it never clings on to dry patches. I have repurchased over and over and will continue to do so!
Rosie C.
Rosie C.
I've been using this product for years. It's not heavy so I like it. Easy to apply, used for all skin types. Lasts long. Matches my skin tone. Great for the summer if you don't want to use something heavy out in the sun. I buy it almost every two months.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Tullahoma, TN
I've tried this multiple times and I'm just not impressed. The light is too light and the medium is too dark. It's strong smelling, streaky, and orange. I just can't get it to work on me, but I have friends that swear by it. I prefer the 5 second blur:/
Heather B.
Heather B.
This should def be labeled Foundation as the coverage on this is more similar to that than a Bb cream. You can definitely build this up to a high medium coverage. It looks absolutely amazing on the skin, it makes it look nice and glowy but not greasy at all. I love this!
Salma S.
Salma S.
Nairobi
You get a lot of product considering the price range. It lasts relatively long for me it lasted like 5-7hours.. I could build up the coverage without it separating. It doesn't feel light when you add layers tho. I would buy it again. Am not mad at it
Abbey L.
Abbey L.
Leawood, KS
I think this is some of the best BB cream you can get at a good price. It blends amazing, smells awesome, and does not get oily throughout the day. I honestly forget that I am wearing it. For a drugstore buy, this is one of the best you can get.
Nora E.
Nora E.
I really like it. It stays all day and it covers very well all of my red spots. I love that it has a bit of sunscreen in it, so it protects you a bit from the sun and it feels safe to use in the summer! It's very moisturizing and it keeps my skin soft
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Greensboro, NC
I LOVE this stuff. My skin is very sensitive and breaks out easily but this stuff is so worth it. I have stopped using foundation for daily wear and instead use this BB cream. I've told all of my friends about it and now this is what they use as well.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?