BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Katelynn P.
Rockford, MN
I was not a fan of this bb cream. However It is just because it left my skin very oily. I have naturally oilly skin and this just added to the puddles of oil on my face. It didn't work for me but for someone with combination skin or dry skin it might work better for you.
Amanda G.
I use this BB cream everyday for a simple but healthy makeup routine! This is great for people who have oily skin like I do. It keeps my face shine-free throughout the day and has SPF 15 coverage which is great for protecting your skin. It doesn't offer as much "dark spot" coverage as I would like but it does provide some. It also is a little run but see my tip below to help you with how to apply it :)
amanda V.
Love wearing this on my 'no makeup' makeup days. Glides on like butter..great for someone with dry skin like myself. but one down fall is, it does not stay on all day..i noticed i have to reapply it later on during the day. Another bad thing is, the color ranges are horrible.
Abby T.
It's really good as well and there is a decent amount that will last you. I like the texture and it doesn't feel heavy at all but tbh, the color I had made me look gray. Little tip: just make sure you get the right skin tone for you. Also you can purchase this at Walmart.
Mackenzie M.
I absolutely love this product and use it every single day. I have tried at least 30 foundations and this is my favorite. It goes on easily and it looks natural while still giving me the coverage I need. I also love that it has SPF - it protects my skin in the summer without being too heavy. The price also is great for everything that it accomplishes. Buy this product!
Viridiana P.
This is the only bb cream that is light enough for hot summer days but still give great coverage like a foundation would. It lasts all day as long as you set it with a light powder. It does make me oily faster than my foundations do but its still great. It's my go to for when I want to wear makeup in the summer.
Stephanie S.
Minneapolis, MN
This product was my first BB cream from the U.S. and the only thing I loved about it was the coverage. It has medium coverage and buildable to full. The only thing that disappointed me was the color. It made me look like I went tanning but other than that, its affordable and does do the job.
Sa'Misty U.
I had been hearing a lot about BB creams, but I figured I would finally give them a try. I bought the BB cream in medium/deep for normal skin types.

Let me tell you! This cream does an amazing job at covering the scars and discolorations in my skin. (Also great for those under eye dark circles). I just put this on, blush and some eye makeup and I am good to go for the day.
Nicole M.
I love this. I just started using this a week ago and it's my favorite so far, I use it every morning great after I put my moisturizer on and it just feels wonderful on my skin it's super lightweight and doesn't make your face feel full. However it was a little pricy $11.
Gia M.
Las Vegas, NV
It is moisturizing and gives great coverage because it's very pigmented, and at the same time, it feels light. It just isn't for me. I have combination skin, but mostly dry, and this leaves me a little shinier than I'd want to be. I prefer a matte finish ESPECIALLY during the summer. So far, I have been loving Garnier's skin products, so this one was a little disappointing.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?