BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely love this Bb cream is has great build-able coverage ! It feels amazing and is so comfortable! It's my go to !! Definitely need to try this if you haven't , it's my everyday foundation!! Definitely recommend it to everyone !
Molly K.
Personally, I didn't really like this BB Cream. Partially because the "palest" shade was still WAY too deep for my skin, but also because it has an overpowering, strong scent, and it feels kind of greasy. I love a lot of Garnier products, but unfortunately, I didn't like this one :(
Kaylee I.
It's okay. It's not great, but it's not awful. I like to use it only if I know I'm in a rush and only going to be wearing it for a short period of time. It breaks up around my nose and the shade match is okay but not the best. The good thing is, it apples great if you just want to dab it on the face and rub in with your fingers!
T N.
This has to be the best drug store brand BB cream on the market. I use this when I have minimal time to do my makeup and it leaves my face looking flawless. This is such a great product for such a cheap price. I would definitely recommend and have recommended this to friends.
Jennifer F.
Chester, VA
This BB Cream provides a great start for your makeup routine! It helps to smooth out your complexion, provides SPF protection, and makes a great basis for the rest of your products. The only thing to be aware of is that the color seems to run darker than other BB Creams I've used.
Shelby R.
I absolutely love this BB cream, I use it year round. I live in Texas where I need SPF in my fave products so this one is perfect. The coverage is light and natural, if you don't add a bit of powder oil can shine through. I am the shade light/medium and love the tint it gives my skin.
Sydney H.
Platte City, MO
This BB cream is simply okay. It's emollient, but also makes my skin greasy within an hour or two. Color can oxidize after a day of wear. Coverage is pretty good for a BB, though. If you're looking for an inexpensive BB for occasional, short-term wear, this one is a decent choice.
Christina D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is by far the best B.B. cream ever. A lot of B.B. Creams I've tried have been patchy and not enough pigmentation. But that isn't the case with this one! This BB cream is just enough coverage and gives you such a natural glowing finish! Love this on a day to day!! So great!
Erica W.
suffolk, VA
I actually first found out about this from a friend who gave me some to try out and have been buying it ever since. I use this daily, even when I don't do any makeup that day because it has SPF 15 so I know my skin is protected! great coverage and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy after
Elena F.
It has spf which is good, good shade. I used to be obsessed with this. Lately makes my skin kind of oily around the T-zone. Good for everyday / daily use and runs around $15 at Walgreens. Try it out!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?