BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Michele C.
Clayton, NC
I have tried several BB creams and Garnier is by far my favorite. Others seemed to "tug" as I applied it, but Garnier goes on so smoothly and blends really well. It does give me a bit more shine than I like, so I follow-up with a light dusting of powder
Megan V.
Alexandria, LA
I have used Garnier bb cream for a few years now. I like that it's lighter than foundation, but provides a decent coverage and moisturizes. It gives some sun protection too, and helps to even my skintone. I have recommended this to friends, especially since it lasts forever!
amanda V.
Love wearing this on my 'no makeup' makeup days. Glides on like butter..great for someone with dry skin like myself. but one down fall is, it does not stay on all day..i noticed i have to reapply it later on during the day. Another bad thing is, the color ranges are horrible.
Kristen T.
I really like this product. It stays on for a long time and the coverage is actually very good for me. The only thing is I am oily so after about 5 or 6 hours I get shiny on my forehead. What I do to fix it is blot it with my oil blotting sheet. Since the formula is a little runny and thin, it's easy to apply more during the day and it absolutely doesn't look like a ton of product.
Mireya P.
Kissimmee, FL
This was the first makeup product I ever purchased, and I absolutely love it! The coverage it great, and it blends out for a perfect look. Best of all, it holds up well with my oily skin! I really do recommend it for beginners that are just starting out with using makeup.
Trysta A.
Mc Farland, CA
I have used this as my first BB cream and I did like it at first since it went on smoothly. It was great , almost like a tinted moisturizer, however it did feel a little oily on my skin. I usually put a light powder over to set it and I have not seen a visible difference in my skin.
The only problem I have is that sometimes the cream leaks out of the tube and it does not stop.
Jessica K.
I have used all brands of BB cream and IMO Garnier is the best.

I was turned on to Garnier's skin renewal when I received a sample from the sample spot at Target. I have combination skin with uneven tones. This cream solves all my skin issues and provides a smooth base for my mineral make up. I use it everyday with or without make up and just had to get a new tube after 4 months!
Janet B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love using Garnier Skin Renewal Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream as a concealer under my founation or wearing it alone on weekends or days when I don't need a ton of coverage. My skin feels super soft and hydrated and I like that it has SPF so I'm getting some protection at the same time. It doesn't have heavy coverage, so if I feel the need for more I layer it under a foundation.
Melissa S.
Lawrence, MA
It hard to find a drug store bb cream that it meduim to full coverage. Specially for summer , you want to cover and protect you skin but also with a light weight bb cream . I teally recommend this Garnier skin renew miracle skin perfector bb cream.
Mackenzie M.
I absolutely love this product and use it every single day. I have tried at least 30 foundations and this is my favorite. It goes on easily and it looks natural while still giving me the coverage I need. I also love that it has SPF - it protects my skin in the summer without being too heavy. The price also is great for everything that it accomplishes. Buy this product!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?