BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jenn W.
York, Pa
I bought this based on a recommendation from a colleague. I have been using it for at least two weeks and have to say other than my dry face feeling a little oily I do like it. I previously used the L'oreal BB Cream and this is completely different. It adds much more color to your face and I almost feel like I need to use more of this product to ensure coverage all over my face and neck.
Cheyenne T.
Byram, MS
Takes alot of product to gey my face flawless plus have to have a good primer to make it stick without leaving patches. But it makes me feel better than putting on alot of foundation and doesnt hurt my skin as bad i would definitely buy more because the bottle lasts forever.
jessica s.
El Paso, TX
I got the garnier bb cream for oily skin and I love the way it made my skin feel and look. I had a lot of acne dark marks.. I would even use a lot of makeup to covee up my marks. . Some makeup made me brakeout even more... once I started using the bb cream I saw a difference right away.. it covered up my marks even made them a lil lighter. . I've been using it for three months and I don't use makeup anymore jus the bb cream. I really love this product.
Taylor R.
Petersburg, MI
I absolutely am in LOVE!! It's seriously the best foundation! So easy to apply, goes on smoothly, and evenly! Even SPF20!! It's amazing if you have oily skin takes away the shine! Covers up red marks or blemishes on your face!! Definitely will buy again!!!
Emily P.
Firstly, I like the packaging. It's nice and the product doesn't get everywhere and that's always a plus for me. However, I am VERY picky about what I put on my face. If you have combination/oily skin like myself, I'd skip this product because after about 3 hours it started to break down around my mouth nose and forehead and it wasn't a cute look. It was aight. Wouldn't purchase again
Kaylee S.
Modesto, CA
Overall,this BB cream is the best I have tried yet. I use medium/light and the color is perfect for my fair skin. It was recommended to me by a website that said it was good for oily skin. When I wear it, my skin is a little greasy at the end of the day, but that is mostly during summer. In winter, my skin gets more dry, so its great in winter :)
Rachel P.
Richmond, VA
I was intrigued after seeing commercials for all these different types of BB cream on TV. I decided to give the Garnier version a try. It works as a great base/foundation and sunblock underneath my Bare Escentuals powder. On its own, it's really not thick enough to stand up as a foundation and leaves my skin a bit oily... but once I put that powder on, it's perfect coverage and I feel like my skin is healtheir with the extra moisturizers and sunblock.
emily g.
I do not like this product at all. It is very thick. Makes my face super greasy. Didn't give me any coverage. It's honestly just like buying sun block to me. It never seems to set. Just stays wet on my face. I wouldn't buy this product again and it's just a wast of money to me.
Rebecca G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is one of the best BB creams I have tried and I have tried quite a few in the journey to find the perfect one. This has such great coverage for being a BB cream and it can be worn along and it conceals and covers any redness or discoloration on your face. Others really don't do that. I love wearing this on hot days when you need just a light something to put on. This does the trick.
Megan V.
Alexandria, LA
I have used Garnier bb cream for a few years now. I like that it's lighter than foundation, but provides a decent coverage and moisturizes. It gives some sun protection too, and helps to even my skintone. I have recommended this to friends, especially since it lasts forever!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?