BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
This is my go to when I don't have time to put on a full face of makeup. It evens out my skin, but sometimes looks a little oily, but it's easily fixed with a little bit of powder.
I don't use much, so the tube lasts a while.
I will continue to use this until I stumble across something I like more!
Maggie P.
Grovetown, GA
This stuff doesn't have a wide range of colors so it was wayyyy to orange on me. It has okay coverage and you definitely have to set it because it's looks kinda wet. I just prefer foundation over BB cream.
Marry K.
I think a lot of people are ignoring the fact that this product is not foundation. My only note of caution is that some users with very sensitive skin have reported that this product was irritating to them. I haven't experienced any blemishes or itchiness, but it did sting ever-so-slightly around my eyes for a few minutes after application,
Michelle M.
Statesboro
This BB Cream is the most amazing thing for my summer skin!! I looke fresh, dewy, and my skin tone appears more even. It provides the perfect amount of coverage without being cakes and protects my skin from the sun at the same time. A must for my summer trips--I would totally buy it again.
Sarah F.
Cleveland Tn
I really enjoyed this stuff except for it was a full coverage, and I'm more of a full coverage type girl. But I could tell a difference in my skin after taking it off at night. It also always feels so refreshing to your skin and has a lovely fresh smell.  I would recommend this to a friend
Cristina F.
I absolutely love this BB cream! I am super lazy and tired in the mornings and tend to do my make up on my way to work in traffic. I put a little on my fingertips and rub it all over my face. It gives my face a nice even tone. Also a great sunblock. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it does leave your face all oily.
Meagan T.
Highlands Ranch
i love this product. it blurs imperfections and it stays on for a pretty long time. i don't use primer or powder with it and it usually stays looking good for about 6-8 hours. it's really lightweight. i have combo/oily skin and it makes my skin look glowy and hydrated. toward the end of the day, i get a bit oily but nothing too bad
Nidia G.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I love this for the spring/summer when you're going around town of the beach. It is kinda like a foundation and lotion mixed into one I love it for days I want to do something really light because I will be sweating a lot.
Morgan C.
Claremore
Love! Now most people might not realize this is for sunscreen. I use this when I'll be outside like by the pool for instance. Loveeee that it gives a sheer coverage so it's not like I put on a full face of foundation to go swim. Protects my skin from UVrays. Must get for the summer!
Martha B.
Pleasantville
This BB cream is horrible!  I have normal to dry skin and this stuff immediately made my face look like a greasy, oily mess, it was absolutely disgusting.  I returned it and I would not recommend it to anyone.  I can't imagine how any skin type could use this product at all...probably the worst product I have ever used.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?