BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
I absolutely love this! My skin tends to be very oily and acne prone and some products can make it worse even after applying over a primer and mattifier. This is not one of those products! However this is extremely light weight, does not oxidize or turn orange after a few hours, and doesn't turn my face into an oil slick by noon. It is gentle on my skin and does not cause amy breakouts. My skin looks so healthy with this bb cream!
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
This is my go-to daily moisturizer. It gives me light coverage, and feels nice and light on my face. This is a newer formula. The older version was a little bit thicker, so this thinner one took a little getting used to, but it goes on nicely with a blender sponge.
Ana C.
Ana C.
I like this BB cream, I bought mine on sale at Walmart and I have used it a handful of times when I don't feel like wearing foundation but I need a little something to cover up my blemishes. I would buy this again. A little goes a long way with this product.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Creve Coeur
I use it in place of foundation as it's much cheaper and a little bit moisturizing. The SPF is also a plus! My tip on getting the most out of it is to moisturize and prime before applying it. It's great for my oily/combination skin. I'd definitely recommend it!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I have been a BB Cream used since Garnier fist started making it. I used to only use Oil Of Olay Total Effects and concealer and I worried that BB Cream wouldn't provide enough moisture to my sensitive skin. I was wrong! This gives me great coverage and saves me a lot of money! Please never stop making it!
Alexia G.
Alexia G.
This is lovely! Every time when I wear this at school I get compliments about my skin! It's si radiant, glowy and it gives a flawless, healthy aspect to your skin. I highly recommend it!
Paola C.
Paola C.
So this product is good. I've used it for quite some one now and it lives up to its name. It makes your skin look almost flawless if you don't have that many blemishes or imperfections. It's light coverage and it's not heavy at all. Plus it smells really good!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
I bought this brand of BB Cream about two years ago, I haven't had a problem with it, so of course I keep buying it. It works better on my skin then actual foundation, and I have super dry skin. It protects your skin from the sun as well, which is great if you don't want to put sunscreen on your face.
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
Hate it. I have nothing good to say about this. It's not that cheap either. Gives no coverage. You can still see my dark circles under it even if I've applied three layers. Feels greasy on my face too. Save your money and buy a Korean brand BB cream. It feels like lotion mixed with two pumps of foundation in it.
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Houston , TX
I used this when I first started using makeup and it feels very light weight on the skin. The coverage is light-medium very good for those no makeup makeup days. Powders apply perfectly on top of it and your face won't ever look Cakey if you layer it on
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?