BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Anna S.
Anna S.
Homestead, PA
I love this product because it makes getting ready on casual days so easy. I usually throw this on before hanging out outside or going to the beach because of the SPF in it. I do wish I could wear it in a more professional setting, but it is a little oily and shiny looking for more formal wear and doesn't last as long as a high quality foundation.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Modesto, CA
Overall,this BB cream is the best I have tried yet. I use medium/light and the color is perfect for my fair skin. It was recommended to me by a website that said it was good for oily skin. When I wear it, my skin is a little greasy at the end of the day, but that is mostly during summer. In winter, my skin gets more dry, so its great in winter :)
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
San Antonio, TX
I personally love this BB cream! It gives just the right amount of coverage a BB cream should give. It obviously isn't full coverage since the purpose of BB creams are to be a lighter option, but it does such a great job at covering any dark spots and also minimizing those dark spots over time! This product also has SPF so that is always a plus!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
This is probably my favorite BB cream from the drugstore along with the NYC BB cream. This has medium to full coverage and is very light weight. The shade range is limited, but it can be worked out. The price is a little up there but you can usually find these at department stores. The packaging is nice but it can get very messy in the top.
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Mission Viejo, CA
LOVE this BB cream. It seems so good and minimizes my pores. I have combination skin and it works really well for me but i wouldn't recommend it for those with oily skin as it has a bit of an oily touch to it. I love how it looks when i put it on but by then end of the day it gets a bit of an orange tint. Make sure to bring some on the go.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Arlington Hts, IL
Love this eye roller coverup! I had an older version of this and I was so upset when they discontinued it, so I am so glad to see that Garnier has decided to make another eye roller! It really helps with my dark circles and I look much more awake. I would recommend using it with foundation though, because it is thin and sometimes rubs off.
Nadine D.
Nadine D.
I haven't tried many BB creams, but this is the first and probably last one I'll try, just because I like it so much. It is perfect for days where you want a "no makeup makeup look". It smells pretty nice and stays on well. I use this when I don't want foundation, and then just use a little concealer under my eyes. Definitely worth buying!
Alexandra García A.
Alexandra García A.
Compré este debido a que no conseguía la Maybelline, los productos garnier dejan frescura en la piel y sensación de limpiza por lo tanto son ligeros, económicos, lo que no me gusta es el aplicador ni tanto el envase por lo fragil que es, su cobertura es ligera es una bbcream buena pigmentaión, no cubre todas las imperfecciones y es oleosa
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Austin, TX
OK now this stuff is awesome! It feels like a moisturizer when you put it on but it also gives you coverage so for me personally I like to use it on every day basis at least my skin soft and it just feels really good and lightweight on my skin the only con about this is sometimes it leaves my skin oily but that also depends on the weather
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This was god awful for me. It oxidizes on my skin like crazy, the shade range is seriously lacking (I am fair), it's greasy - even with primer and setting powder, AND it provides no coverage whatsoever.

I know a BB cream is meant to be light weight and sheer.... but I feel like with this product all I did was smear Vaseline on my face :(
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?