BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jordan G.
Austin, TX
OK now this stuff is awesome! It feels like a moisturizer when you put it on but it also gives you coverage so for me personally I like to use it on every day basis at least my skin soft and it just feels really good and lightweight on my skin the only con about this is sometimes it leaves my skin oily but that also depends on the weather
Alexandra García A.
Compré este debido a que no conseguía la Maybelline, los productos garnier dejan frescura en la piel y sensación de limpiza por lo tanto son ligeros, económicos, lo que no me gusta es el aplicador ni tanto el envase por lo fragil que es, su cobertura es ligera es una bbcream buena pigmentaión, no cubre todas las imperfecciones y es oleosa
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
I love how the light matches my skin so well but it's sticky and has a dryness to it. I do have oily skin and it's acne prone so I got the BB cream with the acne treatment in it and it dries my skin out so bad, it hurts. I do have to apply a good amount of moisturizer before I apply the cream but once I got used to it I'm ok with it now.
Lauren D.
I liked that this had SPf in it. It left my skin dewy. But if it was too shiny, I had to set with powder on top. It has a nice texture. But has to go on clean skin. It doesn't necessarily go on well over other products. I would recommend this for The Spring, Fall, and Winter. But in the Summer, it kind of melts a bit and runs with sweat.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This was god awful for me. It oxidizes on my skin like crazy, the shade range is seriously lacking (I am fair), it's greasy - even with primer and setting powder, AND it provides no coverage whatsoever.

I know a BB cream is meant to be light weight and sheer.... but I feel like with this product all I did was smear Vaseline on my face :(
Lisa V.
Chicago Il
I have tried the BB cream several times and with my dry skin you think i would've of loved it. But it doesn't compare to my bareminerals complexion rescue. I purchased at Walmart. It made my skin too greasy. i would recommend the combo to oily version instead for anyone, not for me sorry Garnier, but i love there roller ball concealer!!
Andrea B.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I tend to buy more high end face products because I feel that drugstore products are expensive and there is no way to test the product and then return it. That being said, I did not like this product because it had very light coverage and I did not feel that it gave me a "perfected" skin look. It is expensive for the quality of product.
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
I really don't like this product. The color range is terrible. I'm fair and it is too dark and yellow on my skin. It is thick and has a greasy slip consistency which I fear could lead to break outs on oily skin. The only plus is a big bottle and availability is easy, IF you can find your shade. Also recommended for dry or mature skin.
Tatyana G.
Naples, FL
My friend loves this stuff. She's actually the one who recommended it to me, but honestly I wouldn't ever waste my money on repurchasing this product. It didn't last long also it creased under my eyes and it doesn't have good coverage. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with dark circles or who has a lot of creasing under their eyes.
Kae L.
Sacramento
This BB Cream is really nice. It has really good coverage and feels lightweight on the skin. The only reason why I don't give it the 5 stars is because it doesn't do too well in controlling oil (oily/combination formula). But other than that this is really nice and I personally use it on days where I don't need a full face of makeup.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?