BY GARNIER #19 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Jennifer L.
Yonkers, NY
This B.B. creams broke my face out in horrible ways. The shade range is awful and nothing matches to skin. It did not cover anything and it was just a waste of money.
Alison N.
I am not someone that wears a ton of makeup most of the time, and on days where I don't have much going on, will usually opt for a tinted moisturizer or a BB cream. I don't have great skin -- I have a lot of scars from cystic acne around my chin -- but just don't like the feeling of heavy makeup on when I'm not doing much, and I like to let my skin sort of breathe on those days. With that said, the coverage was fine for those days. My scars still shown through but looked smoother. I did stop using this a while ago as I have tried to go as cruelty-free as possible. I have replaced it with the Bareminerals tinted moisturizer gel (can't think of the name). The Garnier gave a little more coverage, but I feel like I can just wear foundation on days I need more coverage, and tinted moisturizer on days I don't need much. However, if I had not stopped buying from Garnier, I would likely still use it.
Danika P.
If there could only be one glowing, positive, review I was able to write it would have to be this one. I have been using Garnier's BB Cream for years now and am in love with everything it does for my skin. It has SPF, a great formulation that glides onto the skin so smoothly and effortlessly, and it stays on nice. I love the radiance it gives my skin while not covering up every single flaw my skin has. It is a natural finish makeup and I just keep repurchasing it. I will say that the shade range is very limited, I own both Light/Medium and Medium/Deep and go between the two...but if you have very pale or very deep skin this product probably wouldn't work for you. I would recommend getting it and mixing in a darker foundation though and seeing how that works because this product is a great one!
Malia V.
I love this product! I first purchased it at Walgreens where it costs more. I feel in love right away it makes my skin look smooth and even in a way I can't explain. I have pale very freckled skin, I don't have acne or scars so I can't comment on the coverage for that. I have always had pretty nice skin, but I'm 40 now and I really need go take care of it if I wanna keep it nice. For me that means not wearing full face makeup everyday. Also it's summer right now and in the heat when sweating makeup is heavy and it can get streaky and/or melt. With this it doesn't loo like I'm wearing anything and I can pat my face without it disturbing the cream an looking crazy. This stuff is awesome! I haven't actually opened the package I purchased here on Amazon if its different I'll update.
Bella C.
Indio, CA
I've been using this bb cream for about 3 years now , I always switch from bb cream an foundations. I have the normal to dry skin and it's light to medium. It is light coverage but I love it makes me feel like I don't have makeup on but I actually do. It evens out my skincare color , reduces my redness and it gives me like a good complexation. It's really easy to apply but I like to let it set on my face for about 5 -10 minutes an then I apply barely any powder an baawmm I'm finish . I would totally recommended to others .
maricela f.
I would use this a a back up to a bb cream that I use as a back up to my travel foundation lol. I can say I'm super fond of this but it's better then some other kinds, available at the drugstore, as well it's on the more affordable side. It will give you great coverage but I had to build it up.
Kaitlin E.
Binghamton, NY
I love this product and have used it since it first came out. It is a perfect medium coverage product, it will cover imperfections and help blend dark spots without being too thick or looking unnatural.
Rosie H.
New york, NY
I just received this in the mail from BzzAgent and let me say this, during my swatch I noticed full coverage as well as sun protection. This BB cream is extremely buildable. I recommend this for people who want a light full coverage that also gives you sun protection. Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Emma R.
I bought this product recently and have been testing it out recently. A lot of people say it's a dewy finish, but I disagree. On my skin, it has a natural finish. I have oily/combo skin (which this product is recommended for) and I notice that the product clings on dry spots despite moisturizing before hand. However, the product does a good job on evening skin tone and filling in my pores. Redness on my cheeks still pops through. If you're looking for high coverage, then this is not for you. It's light to medium coverage. I find it good for everyday use. I will continue to use this product because of the low price and the light-weight formula.
Dawn M.
Woodward, OK
Ok so I went n bought this at the store and it would of been a good makeup but considering I ended up buying the wrong shade which was way too light for my complexion I'm not able to wear it It's got that light airy feel to it when it's applied to your face so this is gonna give you that light coverage and it'll protect your face from the harsh sun exposure and 4 other benefits so if your looking for something with a light coverage I would def recommend this one
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?