BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
MARIA M.
Dallas, TX
NOT GOING TO LIE I USE TO HATE IT AND WAS LIKE WHY DID I BUY THIS. ONE DAY I WAS SUNBURNED AND NEED LITTLE COVER UP AND I PULLED THIS OUT... GUESS WHAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. THIS ONLY THING IS IT CAN MAKE YOU VERY ORANGE IF YOU USE LITTLE TO MUCH OR SET IT WITH THE WRONG POWDER. BUT I LOVE THIS FOR SUMMER TIME
Kimberly L.
I truly enjoyed this BB cream. It not only has a very pleasant smell it also cleared up my skin giving me a healthy natural glow. It is very light and can be worn alone or even under your everyday foundation as a base/primer. Overall, as a person with dry/combination skin I highly recommend this product.
Hannah A.
Monroe, NC
This product does blur imperfections and evens skin tone. However, it's quite thick and a little greasy feeling. I did not like that I could feel this product on my skin all day. It also clogged my pored and caused some breakouts.
Aimee J.
Sacramento, CA
This is my absolute favorite BB cream. I've tried several other drug store and top brand name products and this is the only one that agrees with my skin. It blends well, is very forgiving with the color, and feels weightless. I have oily/ combo skin so I buy the one that says for combination oily skin and it works much better than the original for me.
Brandi F.
This product has great coverage for a BB cream, I have extremely oily skin and purchased the one for my skin type, after applying it my skin becomes oily within one hour of application. I'm still looking for a BB cream that works great on oily skin, this is a great product but not for my skin!
Jazz N.
Stanton, CA
This was my go to bbq cream until I went to cosmo school and learned all about the bad things non organic brands had in them ... I'm contemplating purchasing this again because I loved the even tone I got how well it blended with my skin color and how it covered and tones dark spots so well
Anna H.
Greenville, SC
I really wanted to like this stuff, but it just did not work well for me. I have dry/combination skin and yet it left my face feeling oily. It also oxidized much darker, making my face stand out a lot from my neck. It's okay if you use some powder over it, but on its own didn't do much for me!
Leta Y.
Gulfport, MS
I love this product!!! I have a horrible time finding anything that doesn't oxidize after 10 minutes. But this BB cream doesn't! It feels so smooth on the skin and just makes me glow! It has a pleasant fragrance and a little goes a long way. Plus if I ever have to replace it quickly it's easy to find and I don't have to find a special store.
Lavanya C.
I was really excited to try this product. I usually love garnier products, but I found this bb cream to be disappointing. It didn't "perfect' my skin at all (I've been using it for over a month now). There's not even a slight improvement the tone or hydration of my skin. It didn't offer much coverage, which is fine for a bb cream, but it did make my skin look dry. The other problem is that the medium/deep shade is barely dark enough for me. It is a little light and does make me look gray because of it. How can I not fit a medium/deep shade being tan? What about African American girls? How are they going to use this bb cream when the second darkest shade doesn't even work on a brown girl? If you are dark skinned, I would be careful buying this product. I haven't tried he deep shade, but it may not be suitable if you happen to be dusky. I did like that this had spf and it did take away some of the redness that happens on my face, but I will definitely not be buying this again.
Jessie P.
If anyone has used asian bb creams, then they know that there is a big difference between Garniers and the asian ones! This was a good first time attempt at introducing bb cream to the American market, however, the texture isn't as good as the asian ones. They are too light, offer no coverage, and doesn't do what a bb cream essentially does.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?