BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Fabbie E.
I love this BB cream so much. I have dry, sensitive skin which is a little acne prone and this product has not made me break out at all. I do apply a moisturizer and primer before using this product and it lasts all day! My favorite way to apply is use my morphe stippling brush and then go in with the beauty blender afterwards.
Josephine T.
San Jose, CA
This was the first ever BB cream that I saw at Target. I tried it out and loved it. You don't need a lot, a little goes a long way. It has spf 15 which is nice. I have normal skin and can get oily in my T Zone. This works as a light coverage that keeps my skin protected and looking good. I wish they had more color options, but other than that if this matches your skin well enough you're in luck.
ashley r.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is my all time favorite because it leaves your skin super flawless. It has just the right coverage for a bb creams. The only problem is it doesn't last all day but that's not a problem for me because I don't wear makeup for long periods of time. So yeah guys try it out
Amanda G.
Racine, WI
I've used both the regular bb cream & oil free one for combination/oily

the regular one: i like for in the winter because my skin gets dry in the winter so it gives it a nice glow!

the oil free: is a bit runny but it's matte which i love!

my skin isn't perfect, i have redness, uneven skin tone and breakouts... the coverage is really good!
i don't really wear foundation so i wear bb cream!
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
This is probably my favorite BB cream from the drugstore along with the NYC BB cream. This has medium to full coverage and is very light weight. The shade range is limited, but it can be worked out. The price is a little up there but you can usually find these at department stores. The packaging is nice but it can get very messy in the top.
Meaghan G.
Groton, MA
I love this. As a student I do not want a product that will take too long or too much effort to apply. It has a good amount of coverage for day to day wear and is light weight. It is a dewy finish and can come off easily if not set. The only down side is the limit of colors, luckily the color I have matches but I can see where some people would have issues matching the product to their skin.
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
This was great for a couple of weeks. The full coverage extremely surprised me, but it oxidized completely orange within a couple of hours. However, the packaging was even more disappointing. The BB cream kept leaking out of the cap no matter what I did. Waste of $$, buy something else!
Teresa B.
San Antonio, TX
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I HAVE REALLY BAD DISCOLORATION IN MY SKIN. WHEN I PUT THIS ON IT MAKES MY SKIN TONE EVEN. I HAVENT SEEN MY SKIN LIKE THAT SINCE HIGH SCHOOL. I HYDRATES MY SKIN, AND HAS A PRETTY FRAGRANCE TO IT. THIS IS GOOD FOR PEOPLE WITH REALLY DRY SKIN (LIKE ME). I PRACTICALLY USE THIS EVERY DAY TO MAKE ME LOOK MORE AWAKE. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND WILL KEEP ON BUYING IT!
Samantha S.
I really love this stuff. I am on my 6th tube and I am pretty picky about my foundation. This is is light to medium coverage and looks very natural. Great for wveryday wear.
Jenn W.
York, Pa
I bought this based on a recommendation from a colleague. I have been using it for at least two weeks and have to say other than my dry face feeling a little oily I do like it. I previously used the L'oreal BB Cream and this is completely different. It adds much more color to your face and I almost feel like I need to use more of this product to ensure coverage all over my face and neck.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?