BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
This is my perfect go to for light summer coverage! This BB creme has light coverage, yet it covers enough of my redness to make me look even toned and flawless. This is my every day go to for makeup, although if you lean on the oily side, this product may not be for you!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Rochester
This product was good, but a little thicker than I would've liked. I found myself needing to use too much of the product so I would thin it out with some lotion or sunscreen in order to make it work for daily use. Beyond that, there is good coverage and a pleasant smell!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN
This BB cream smells good and applies easily. Once you get it on I feel like you need a powder to set it, especially under the eyes. It stays a little dewy and even a little sticky..when you put your mascara on it comes off underneath your eyes because the BB cream is still wet.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Cullman
I love this BB cream!! It is the perfect touch to a skin routine! It has spf to protect skin from sun damage and is super easy to apply with clean hands or a makeup brush or sponge. It is great for a smooth glowing finish and to help give a wonderful tone to the skin!
Malanie T.
Malanie T.
Since I have dry skin, this BB cream helped a lot with not drying out my skin and leaving flakes around my mouth and nose area. However, it is not long lasting. Easily removable throughout the day. I bought it once but I found better BB creams so I wouldn't buy again.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This Garnier perfector BB cream is one of the best I have tried.  It feels so good on my face and I just can't get enough!  It is a very good value and super easy to apply and easy to use.  I definitely will be buying again and I recommend this product to all! I love it!
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
Greenwood, IN
I have been using this product for as long as I've been wearing makeup. It is so light but still has a good coverage. It moisturizers the skin and doesn't clog your pores. Sometimes it can be a little shiny depending on your skin tone, so I recommend getting the shine control one! Either way, this is by far my favorite foundation! ❤️
Carmina V.
Carmina V.
San Pedro, CA
It's a little pricy for drugstore but it's worth it ! Every time I wear it I get compliments on my makeup. Wears well with other products such as blush , setting powder, highlighter etc. It's does come in medium /deep shade but it's hard to find . Highly recommend!
Dana D.
Dana D.
Mill Valley, CA
I've been using the product for years and I love it. It has the perfect amount of coverage to hide any redness but not too much to cover all of my freckles. It feels moisturizing on the skin and is easy to blend. I haven't discovered any bb-cream that I like better!
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
This is my go-to daily moisturizer. It gives me light coverage, and feels nice and light on my face. This is a newer formula. The older version was a little bit thicker, so this thinner one took a little getting used to, but it goes on nicely with a blender sponge.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?