BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Joni G.
I don't typically wear foundation, except on special occasions. I've been wearing tinted moisturizer for daily use until I discovered this BB cream. The texture and feel, even the smell is nice. It lasts all day and makes my skin look glowing. This is my daily go to product. Love it <3
Kimberly A.
Sarasota, FL
So I've heard a lot of hype about BB creams. Wondering if any of them actually do what they say, I starting researching them and found that Garnier had a BB cream perfect for me - a combination to oily skin formula in a light to medium shade. It provided good coverage, didn't look cakey, and kept that oily shine away most of the day. I would suggest using a light hand as a little goes a long way.
Kae L.
Sacramento
This BB Cream is really nice. It has really good coverage and feels lightweight on the skin. The only reason why I don't give it the 5 stars is because it doesn't do too well in controlling oil (oily/combination formula). But other than that this is really nice and I personally use it on days where I don't need a full face of makeup.
Kenny K.
Lackluster in comparison to other BB Creams in its price range. I really enjoy the Covergirl CG Smoothers over this one for consistency and color. I feel like this one doesn't look natural at all and I don't like the consistency of it. Gave it to my sister to use, but she doesn't touch it either. I don't think it last long, especially in humid Texas weather. Overall, just doesn't sit right on my skin.
Iris M.
I bought the oil free/for oily skin bb cream and I didn't like it as much as I wanted to. It's very light weight and the color was right on and blended well with my neck, but it did get very oily after a few hours and that is what I hoped it didn't do. It's very runny, which is expected from a bb cream. I think it smells like sunscreen and I don't like that, but that is also expect from a bb cream.
Tuyen B.
I've been using this product of a couple of months already, and I actually really like it. At first, i was iffy , since it's sort of pricey for a bb cream, but I gave it a shot. At first, I didn't like it because it left my face feeling greasy, but you just need some pressed powder. Of course the coverage is light, but I don't mind it. I have fair/light skin and it blends well with my beauty blender!
ashley r.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is my all time favorite because it leaves your skin super flawless. It has just the right coverage for a bb creams. The only problem is it doesn't last all day but that's not a problem for me because I don't wear makeup for long periods of time. So yeah guys try it out
Jay A.
I have semi oily skin and I thought this would be great as a morning routine. However, I was disappointed because this BB cream was so runny and made my face super oily. The down side is the shades. Not many available and had to choose medium which was too dark for me. It did provide the much needed coverage but making my face looking more oily then it already is wasn't something I was looking for.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
This is probably my favorite BB cream from the drugstore along with the NYC BB cream. This has medium to full coverage and is very light weight. The shade range is limited, but it can be worked out. The price is a little up there but you can usually find these at department stores. The packaging is nice but it can get very messy in the top.
Amy C.
This bb cream is not bad or good. The pros are that it blends into my skin nicely, and the tone matches my asian skin. The cons are that this is not for people that have oily skin. I have extremely oily skin and I tried this out and within 4 hours my face was shiny and oily. Bleh! I probably will not buy this again because of my oily skin but I recommend this to anyone who doesn't have oily skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?