BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Chester, VA
This BB Cream provides a great start for your makeup routine! It helps to smooth out your complexion, provides SPF protection, and makes a great basis for the rest of your products. The only thing to be aware of is that the color seems to run darker than other BB Creams I've used.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
I absolutely love this BB cream, I use it year round. I live in Texas where I need SPF in my fave products so this one is perfect. The coverage is light and natural, if you don't add a bit of powder oil can shine through. I am the shade light/medium and love the tint it gives my skin.
Kaylee I.
Kaylee I.
It's okay. It's not great, but it's not awful. I like to use it only if I know I'm in a rush and only going to be wearing it for a short period of time. It breaks up around my nose and the shade match is okay but not the best. The good thing is, it apples great if you just want to dab it on the face and rub in with your fingers!
Erica W.
Erica W.
suffolk, VA
I actually first found out about this from a friend who gave me some to try out and have been buying it ever since. I use this daily, even when I don't do any makeup that day because it has SPF 15 so I know my skin is protected! great coverage and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy after
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
You get a ton of product for the price and a little goes a long way. It is very moisturizing, and the coverage is buildable to medium. It doesn't really agree with moisturizer applied before so I recommend using it on its own with concealer where necessary for the best result.
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Spartanburg, SC
This BB cream is great. I use it as primer before foundation or as a light tinted moisturizer to make my skin look better. It is a little runny, but a little bit goes a long way. It's sheer, but covers pretty well at the same time (if that even makes sense). I love this product and will continue to buy it.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is by far the best B.B. cream ever. A lot of B.B. Creams I've tried have been patchy and not enough pigmentation. But that isn't the case with this one! This BB cream is just enough coverage and gives you such a natural glowing finish! Love this on a day to day!! So great!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Jackson, MS
I do enjoy this BB cream, but however because the color only goes from light, medium, and dark, its hard to blend. I do love using the Garnier BB during the summer. Strictly for me personally, after sun bathing and needing to quickly freshen up ill apply a little to my skin.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
I like the light coverage of BB Creams. This particular product was a little too runny for me. On my skin it felt oily, making it easy to apply but not easy to blend. The product is buildable if you use a powder on top. The colors are just not right for my skin, as they lean a little too orange for me. This product might be right for someone with different skin tones from mine.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Lexington
First off, I hate the smell of this. It's very strong and smells like chemicals. The coverage is really impressive, on the bright side. There aren't very many shades, so it is hard to find your right one. I purchased one slightly too dark and after an hour of application I would have a dark orange line around my face
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?