BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Taylor S.
Covington, LA
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PRODUCT. If I could only bring one makeup product with me on a trip I would bring this BB Cream. It's easy to apply and blend. They have two types one for dry skin and one for oily skin. In the summertime nix the foundation and go for this product. The only con is that it's hard to find. They carry it at target (which they're always out of) and ulta.
Arleen F.
Kissimmee, FL
When I was first getting into makeup I used the Garnisr BB cream. It's great for on the go and no makeup makeup days when you just want something to even skin tone. I gave it 4 stars because I'm not a huge fan of dewy foundations, personally I like more of a matte look but it did give my skin a natural dewy look.
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
I had been looking for a nice drugstore BB cream for a while and I came across this one and really enjoy it. It's decent coverage for a bb cream and I do feel I can build it up without feeling heavy or looking cakey. I wish they had more shades though.
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I love this product. It blends in VERY well and does all of it's jobs perfectly. You can use it more as a foundation or just as a BB cream on it's own. It's breatheable, easy to apply with your hand or a brush, and so nice to wear. I always buy this product.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
Garnier skin active five in one skin perfector BB cream broke my skin out so bad after using it only one time ! I couldn't get it back in balance for weeks! I don't suggest it. I'm just being honest on here. I won't buy again.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
For light coverage, instead of foundation, I like the Garnier BB Cream. Moisturizes and evens skin tone without looking or feeling heavy. My only complaint is the color. I have tried several options and it's too light or too fake-tan looking. I can really only use it during winter months when I don't have any tan.
Lisa C.
Frederick
This is my go-to weekday makeup when I have a bit of a tan. The "light" color in this product is actually a bit dark but I love the formula and it works out just fine in the summer months. It wears well through the day and looks lovely on the skin. I will re-purchase and I do recommend this product.
Susan M.
Huntington, MA
I thought I purchased this to replace another BB cream I used but this last purchase I was not impressed. Mostly since the product seemed to clump on my face after application and I dodnt have dry skin.
It comes out smooth from the bottle thats why I was surprised.
I was able to match the color of my face easily to the few color options they have available.
MARIA M.
Dallas, TX
NOT GOING TO LIE I USE TO HATE IT AND WAS LIKE WHY DID I BUY THIS. ONE DAY I WAS SUNBURNED AND NEED LITTLE COVER UP AND I PULLED THIS OUT... GUESS WHAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. THIS ONLY THING IS IT CAN MAKE YOU VERY ORANGE IF YOU USE LITTLE TO MUCH OR SET IT WITH THE WRONG POWDER. BUT I LOVE THIS FOR SUMMER TIME
Kimberly L.
I truly enjoyed this BB cream. It not only has a very pleasant smell it also cleared up my skin giving me a healthy natural glow. It is very light and can be worn alone or even under your everyday foundation as a base/primer. Overall, as a person with dry/combination skin I highly recommend this product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?