BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
Kind of an expensive drugstore bb cream but i loveeee it. it feels light and it makes your skin look like you have foundation on because it gives a good coverage without feeling like you have anything on your skin, i will say it gets pretty oily throughout the day even with dry skin.
Rozie K.
Mohegan Lake, NY
This is my absolute favorite BB cream. I've tried all three that Garnier has. It has decent sun protection for the spring/ summer time. It blends so smoothly into your skin. It has a pleasant smell. Also It covers way more then you think it does. It gives you that natural dewy look.
Robin L.
Glassboro, NJ
This bb cream was ok. It wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible either. It's product didn't really work for me because I have very oily skin and it kinda makes me look more oily. After applying the bb cream I have to immediately apply a powder so I don't look shiny. If you do have skin on the oilier side I would recommend the oil free version I think that's a lot better than the one that's not oil free.
Abby B.
S Burlington, VT
My skin breaks out at the thought of makeup, but I've been wearing this for 3 days and my skin looks better now than it did three days ago. I use it as a moisturizer after I wash my face and it stays looking clear and not very oily most of the day. I have naturally very oily skin with at least 4-5 blemishes and my skin is improving rapidly. I'm using the oily skin light/medium type. Absolutely amazing
Kimberly A.
Sarasota, FL
So I've heard a lot of hype about BB creams. Wondering if any of them actually do what they say, I starting researching them and found that Garnier had a BB cream perfect for me - a combination to oily skin formula in a light to medium shade. It provided good coverage, didn't look cakey, and kept that oily shine away most of the day. I would suggest using a light hand as a little goes a long way.
Katelyn L.
Spring, TX
I've been using this for almost a year and I love it! It helps control my breakouts and evens out my complexion without being too heavy. I use a beauty blender to apply it for more buildable coverage. The shade is not quite spot on for me so I mix the light with a drop of medium/dark for a custom match.
Iris M.
I bought the oil free/for oily skin bb cream and I didn't like it as much as I wanted to. It's very light weight and the color was right on and blended well with my neck, but it did get very oily after a few hours and that is what I hoped it didn't do. It's very runny, which is expected from a bb cream. I think it smells like sunscreen and I don't like that, but that is also expect from a bb cream.
D. C.
I've been using this everyday and I like it for the most part. It has amazing coverage and is buildable. I have blemishes and after I applied it, I didn't need any concealer. Application with a foundation brush was horrible, but it blends beautifully with your fingers. It holds up ok in the heat, not the greatest. The shades are not the greatest either, but it kinda blends into your tone.
Jay A.
I have semi oily skin and I thought this would be great as a morning routine. However, I was disappointed because this BB cream was so runny and made my face super oily. The down side is the shades. Not many available and had to choose medium which was too dark for me. It did provide the much needed coverage but making my face looking more oily then it already is wasn't something I was looking for.
Maria B.
Sewickley, PA
I wanted this to work but it didn't. It's hard to blend and the color didn't match my skin tone whatsoever. I actually returned it because I didn't think I could make it work for any season or even just a light makeup day. I didn't like my skin texture after I applied it either.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?