BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
I swear by this cream!!!!! It's light enough to look & feel natural, yet still has great coverage & makes your skin look practically flawless. Definitely perfect if you're someone who doesn't like going too heavy on the makeup & wants something that won't clog your pores!
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Highlands Ranch
i love this product. it blurs imperfections and it stays on for a pretty long time. i don't use primer or powder with it and it usually stays looking good for about 6-8 hours. it's really lightweight. i have combo/oily skin and it makes my skin look glowy and hydrated. toward the end of the day, i get a bit oily but nothing too bad
Molly K.
Molly K.
Personally, I didn't really like this BB Cream. Partially because the "palest" shade was still WAY too deep for my skin, but also because it has an overpowering, strong scent, and it feels kind of greasy. I love a lot of Garnier products, but unfortunately, I didn't like this one :(
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Claremore
Love! Now most people might not realize this is for sunscreen. I use this when I'll be outside like by the pool for instance. Loveeee that it gives a sheer coverage so it's not like I put on a full face of foundation to go swim. Protects my skin from UVrays. Must get for the summer!
Mgdolen Z.
Mgdolen Z.
Falls Church, VA
I like it but i feel my skin break outs after i used it apply and blend easily long lasting little bit about 5 6 hours but then u feel oil on your face my skin is combo i would buy it again but not for every day usesGarnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector Anti-Aging BB Cream
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely love this Bb cream is has great build-able coverage ! It feels amazing and is so comfortable! It's my go to !! Definitely need to try this if you haven't , it's my everyday foundation!! Definitely recommend it to everyone !
Nidia G.
Nidia G.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I love this for the spring/summer when you're going around town of the beach. It is kinda like a foundation and lotion mixed into one I love it for days I want to do something really light because I will be sweating a lot.
Martha B.
Martha B.
Pleasantville
This BB cream is horrible!  I have normal to dry skin and this stuff immediately made my face look like a greasy, oily mess, it was absolutely disgusting.  I returned it and I would not recommend it to anyone.  I can't imagine how any skin type could use this product at all...probably the worst product I have ever used.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
I absolutely love this BB cream, I use it year round. I live in Texas where I need SPF in my fave products so this one is perfect. The coverage is light and natural, if you don't add a bit of powder oil can shine through. I am the shade light/medium and love the tint it gives my skin.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Chester, VA
This BB Cream provides a great start for your makeup routine! It helps to smooth out your complexion, provides SPF protection, and makes a great basis for the rest of your products. The only thing to be aware of is that the color seems to run darker than other BB Creams I've used.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?