BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Leonardo C.
Vitória, es
Produto com alta qualidade de fixação para pessoas que transpiram muito, deixa a pele uniforme, adorei e uso todos os dias :)
Diosmary H.
Caracas
This is a must you can use on your daily basis, really good cover and feels nice on skin. The coverage is almost full.
Mindy H.
Love this bb cream. Light weight feel but still has coverage and evens out skin tone to get rid of redness. Plus it has spf!
Madison B.
I like it some days and some days I don't. Over time my face gets a little oily looking and I tend to have normal to dry skin
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it every day, it really is a great BB for the price. I have not found any others in this price range that work as well.
Adriana N.
This was not my favorite I feel like you can get a better BB cream if you spend a little more this just did not do it for me
kiara m.
BB cream has been my new favorite thing to use. Especially on a fresh face! Garnier helps keep my face moisturizered all day
Stephanie G.
Morristown, TN
Great everyday product to use. Love the lightweight feel and coverage from the tint. Easy to apply and makes skin feel great.
Jocelyn S.
This product is really really good I really do recommend and it has a lot of product in it so I don't be rebuying every time
Julia A.
Hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bb cream helps me from getting lines that are unwanted. Also it hides all those blemishes you might not want to be seen.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?