BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Amanda M.
Lutherville, MD
This has been my everyday "foundation" for quite some time now. It handles my combination skin really well and the buildable coverage allows me to quickly cover any blemishes without the extra step of a concealer.  That being said, building this to a heavier coverage all over would really require a lot of product and time.  Great for daily wear or for mornings when you need to get out the door quickly!
Krystyna S.
In love with this product! Has the perfect amount of light to medium coverage and great blendability. Super easy to apply. I have combination skin and my skin loves it. I love that it has spf as well as skin perfecting properties. Would absolutely recommend. I like that it is in shades like light/ medium and dark, it transforms to your skin shade
Mary V.
Lake Wales, FL
I received the Garnier Oil-free BB Cream in my color- light to medium product for free for trial purposes. My skin type is primarily combination with the typical oily t-zone, but it turns dry and somewhat flaky in winter. I also usually like my foundations with at least a medium coverage and always use a primer or a moisturizer underneath for staying power.
The first time that I used the Garnier BB cream, I applied it without a moisturizer or primer directly to my skin with my fingers and it spread easily, but in the few seconds that it took to spread the cream, it vanished completely! To my surprise, it had a lot more coverage than I was expecting and definitely more than Maybelline or L'oreal BB creams (which work better as primers anyway). The slight redness that I have around my nose and on my chin, my mild dark circles all concealed! I also didn't need a setting powder because it was as matte as it gets, but in a nice non-shiny way. Four hours past- no shine or grease and my skin looked healtheir as the BB cream was absorbed by my skin.
The second time that I used this cream, I had to apply an oil free moisturizer underneath as my skin was dry and the BB cream spread better for obvious reasons. I did see some mild shine on my forehead by 3 hours post but owed it to the moisturizer I wore underneath, which I wouldn't be wearing when the weather gets warmer.
This Garnier BB cream is exactly what I would want to use in Summer because it's easy and because of its SPF 15. If I needed more coverage than it already gives me, I would use a concealer on those spots only.
Agnesa M.
 Great BB cream to use during the summer if you want lightweight coverage. It has a slight sent to it but it smells good. The coverage is light but that's OK with me since I want that during the summer and I  want to feel like my skin is breathing. Also it's great that he has sunscreen in it. That's two birds with one stone.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I can't even begin to explain how amazing this BB cream is. I've tried so many and never had one that feels as lightweight as this one does while providing close to full coverage for me. It is the absolute best and I'm kicking myself for not having tried it sooner. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Darlene C.
Tehachapi, CA
This is seriously one of the best BB creams I have ever used. It always leaves my skin looking so healthy and vibrant. A little goes a long way and there's so much product in the packaging. I have combination skin and it seriously last all day. I still can't believe how wonderful this product is. It's definitely is a must-have for all you make up lovers!
Katie H.
Athens, GA
This is a great product for days when I don't want to put on a full face of makeup. It's very hydrating and refreshing for my face. That being said, it doesn't dry down enough without being set with a powder and slides around in my face during the day. It feel heavy in an attempt to be full coverage, but doesn't actually supply the coverage you would expect. Overall, an okay product if you have great skin.
Maribel M.
Laveen, AZ
very light bb cream but has lots of coverage! very great smell, easy to apply and can blend with fingers to give a nice finish. Very buildable. Only thing is they only have light/medium and medium/deep. Lots of product for the price and I would definitely buy it again
Dana K.
HG bb cream! A great alternative to foundation. I love using it everyday, especially during hot summer months. It's more lightweight than foundation and has sunscreen. During the winter I like to mix in a drop or two or face oil and spread this out over my face with a damp sponge. My face looks so healthy, flawless, and natural!
Jeanie K.
I recently purchased this brand after using another for a couple of years. I loved it from the first use. I have sensitive skin and this was so light and gentle I had no issues. Coverage is great, it lasts all day even in the hot summer, and I love that it has SPF. The price is fair, it works well and I would definitely recommend.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?