BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sarah D.
Dixon, CA
So, I'm pretty experienced when it comes to BB creams, so I was both concerned and curious on how this product would work.
I like it.It provides enough coverage for me, and blends really well.
It does crease easily,and doesn't have a long wear time. It also has a fragrance, and only comes in 3 colors.
I suggest it for people who already have a good complexion, and wouldn't mind re-applying throughout the day.
Victoria K.
I love using this makeup! I have the light to medium skin tone formula, and it goes on smoothly most days! It covers up my acne well and I feel so comfortable in it. It doesn't burn my sensitive skin nor seem to irritate it. It goes on easy, but sometimes you have to scrub it off your face.
Sarah W.
Long Beach, CA
I received a complimentary tube of this from Influenster. My skin is blemish-prone, and I have a lot of hyperpigmentation because of that. This BB cream kind of evened out my skin tone but didn't provide the sort of coverage I was hoping for. It smells great but feels heavy, and putting concealer over it and then powder foundation for full coverage felt like I had too much on my face. It says it's non-comedogenic, but it definitely clogged my pores. I had to stop using it.
Melanie S.
Ive used this product when I was first getting into makeup. I think it's light on the face and won't feel cakey. it's affordable makeup for younger female or older women who don't like wearing a lot of makeup.. I notice that this product tends to be watery so you definitely have to shake it.
Kelley R.
I have been reading about BB creams for a while now. I wanted to try one, but didn't want to pay for the ones that were $30+. When Garnier announced this BB Cream I was so excited - a BB Cream that fit my budget! I purchased it and tried it out immediately. It went on well, had a nice sent, and gave me a glow that my normal foundation did not. However, after a few hours my face got very shiny and slippery to the touch. I tried it a few more times and then discontinued. A few months later I gave it another go and it works great! I have now found out that a new option has been introduced for oily skin. I may try that one out.
Deepika T.
Charlotte, NC
I love this BB cream. It is definitely a worthy product to buy. I have combination and sensitive skin. My face tends to go all red and this product helped me to get even tone. Although this is not a high coverage, it gives a base even tone skin. A little of this product goes a long way.
Jennifer B.
I originally heard about this product through a blogger that I follow. She suggested this for strawberry blondes as a primary and secondary foundation. She was not kidding!! This is seriously the best BB Creme that I have used TO date! I swear by it now and it's my GO-TO foundation. Love the way it feels on my skin, love the coverage, great priced and a lot of product for your money. Garnier NAILED IT with this one! 👌 💋
dawn C.
Love this! I have combination skin, and seems no matter how much I exfoliate, moisturize, etc.. still get that cakey look with foundations.. I've tried so many! bought this on a whim, and absolutely love it! obviously, doesn't have great coverage, but, at least it doesn't give me cake face!
Alexandra García A.
Compré este debido a que no conseguía la Maybelline, los productos garnier dejan frescura en la piel y sensación de limpiza por lo tanto son ligeros, económicos, lo que no me gusta es el aplicador ni tanto el envase por lo fragil que es, su cobertura es ligera es una bbcream buena pigmentaión, no cubre todas las imperfecciones y es oleosa
Shelby T.
I can't stand this stuff. First of all, if anything this is just a glorified tinted moisturizer. No BB Cream in my opinion. Second, it turns my face into an oil slick, and I have dry skin! I can't imagine what it would do with combo/oily skin types. It's got a nice scent but, if I keep it light I get no coverage and if I build it up, I look like a caked up mess. There are much better products at the drugstore for half the price. Save your money, try something else.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?