BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Leta Y.
Leta Y.
Gulfport, MS
I love this product!!! I have a horrible time finding anything that doesn't oxidize after 10 minutes. But this BB cream doesn't! It feels so smooth on the skin and just makes me glow! It has a pleasant fragrance and a little goes a long way. Plus if I ever have to replace it quickly it's easy to find and I don't have to find a special store.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
This product has great coverage for a BB cream, I have extremely oily skin and purchased the one for my skin type, after applying it my skin becomes oily within one hour of application. I'm still looking for a BB cream that works great on oily skin, this is a great product but not for my skin!
Jazz N.
Jazz N.
Stanton, CA
This was my go to bbq cream until I went to cosmo school and learned all about the bad things non organic brands had in them ... I'm contemplating purchasing this again because I loved the even tone I got how well it blended with my skin color and how it covered and tones dark spots so well
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
If anyone has used asian bb creams, then they know that there is a big difference between Garniers and the asian ones! This was a good first time attempt at introducing bb cream to the American market, however, the texture isn't as good as the asian ones. They are too light, offer no coverage, and doesn't do what a bb cream essentially does.
Diana M.
Diana M.
I just started using and it gets the job done. It has SPF, adds moisture without being too oily. I like that I can cut down my routine when I need to get my makeup done ASAP. Can be applied for additional coverage. Would recommend for moms that need to get it some makeup on when on the go!
Marry K.
Marry K.
I think a lot of people are ignoring the fact that this product is not foundation. My only note of caution is that some users with very sensitive skin have reported that this product was irritating to them. I haven't experienced any blemishes or itchiness, but it did sting ever-so-slightly around my eyes for a few minutes after application,
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Cleveland Tn
I really enjoyed this stuff except for it was a full coverage, and I'm more of a full coverage type girl. But I could tell a difference in my skin after taking it off at night. It also always feels so refreshing to your skin and has a lovely fresh smell.  I would recommend this to a friend
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Statesboro
This BB Cream is the most amazing thing for my summer skin!! I looke fresh, dewy, and my skin tone appears more even. It provides the perfect amount of coverage without being cakes and protects my skin from the sun at the same time. A must for my summer trips--I would totally buy it again.
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
I absolutely love this BB cream! I am super lazy and tired in the mornings and tend to do my make up on my way to work in traffic. I put a little on my fingertips and rub it all over my face. It gives my face a nice even tone. Also a great sunblock. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it does leave your face all oily.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
This is my go to when I don't have time to put on a full face of makeup. It evens out my skin, but sometimes looks a little oily, but it's easily fixed with a little bit of powder.
I don't use much, so the tube lasts a while.
I will continue to use this until I stumble across something I like more!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?