BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kim G.
I recently tried this BB Cream and I absolutely loved it. I'm always afraid to buy BB creams just because they make my face really oily. But this one is easy to apply and does not leave my face oily. I have been using this instead of foundation and I really love how it covers any imperfections.
Sandy N.
Fremont, CA
This is my favorite. I like the coverage and how light and airy it feels. It doesn't make my face feel cakey, lasts all day, non greasy and gives my skin a nice matte look. A little bit goes a long way. It makes my skin soft and even toned. I do recommend it to others and even my mom likes it!
Julia K.
I really liked this BB cream! It is light coverage, but it was very nice on days where I didn't feel like wearing much makeup. I have combination skin, and I did find that I needed to use a light powder to help in the T-zone. It lasted me throughout the day, definitely would recommend to others!
Kelsey C.
This is the first bb cream I ever tried. I believe it was the first drugstore brand to have it available as well. Honestly, I loved this stuff so much. Until, that is, I started getting more health conscious. I found a much better healthy brand that is actually good for my skin, body, and health.
Rebecca  N.
Long Beach, NY
I hate saying that something id flat out awful but it really, really is. It's greasy and shiny and not in a dewy, healthy way. I tried applying this with my fingers and then a foundation brush but I had the same terrible results either way. It has absolutely no coverage and works more like a greasy, tinted moisturizer rather than a BB cream. I have a few BB creams in my collection and this just fails on every level. Even with my dry skin, this was a terrible purchase that I returned.
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
I typically grab this bb cream when I'm on the go and looking for quick coverage. I wish this brand had more of a variety of skin tones because my skin tone is medium deep. I like using this product especially in the summer when I'm more tan or in addition to a product if it's too light for my completion.
Liz S.
Hayward, CA
I was skeptical about bb creams cause it seemed to be the "newest" beauty trend, but now I see why. It works great it moisturizes and covers up imperfections. I wish I would have tried it sooner. It feels weightless on your face which is something I always look for in my foundation or coverup who wants to feel weighed down. This product is amazing and I will definitely be repurchasing it when I run out
Molly B.
This is perfect for no makeup makeup looks. It's got a light coverage and is very moisturizing. It feels like you aren't even wearing makeup while giving you a bit of coveragr.
Sarah D.
Dixon, CA
So, I'm pretty experienced when it comes to BB creams, so I was both concerned and curious on how this product would work.
I like it.It provides enough coverage for me, and blends really well.
It does crease easily,and doesn't have a long wear time. It also has a fragrance, and only comes in 3 colors.
I suggest it for people who already have a good complexion, and wouldn't mind re-applying throughout the day.
Jennifer B.
I originally heard about this product through a blogger that I follow. She suggested this for strawberry blondes as a primary and secondary foundation. She was not kidding!! This is seriously the best BB Creme that I have used TO date! I swear by it now and it's my GO-TO foundation. Love the way it feels on my skin, love the coverage, great priced and a lot of product for your money. Garnier NAILED IT with this one! 👌 💋
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?