BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Christine M.
San Diego, CA
I used this repeatedly for 3 years. I loved the coverage and how it felt on my face. It creates an even skin tone. I've tried another BB Cream by Andalou Naturals and I have to say I'm still impressed with Garnier. I love that Andalou is natural but Garnier gives the best coverage and correction.
Melanie S.
Ive used this product when I was first getting into makeup. I think it's light on the face and won't feel cakey. it's affordable makeup for younger female or older women who don't like wearing a lot of makeup.. I notice that this product tends to be watery so you definitely have to shake it.
Sarah W.
Long Beach, CA
I received a complimentary tube of this from Influenster. My skin is blemish-prone, and I have a lot of hyperpigmentation because of that. This BB cream kind of evened out my skin tone but didn't provide the sort of coverage I was hoping for. It smells great but feels heavy, and putting concealer over it and then powder foundation for full coverage felt like I had too much on my face. It says it's non-comedogenic, but it definitely clogged my pores. I had to stop using it.
dawn C.
Love this! I have combination skin, and seems no matter how much I exfoliate, moisturize, etc.. still get that cakey look with foundations.. I've tried so many! bought this on a whim, and absolutely love it! obviously, doesn't have great coverage, but, at least it doesn't give me cake face!
Alexandra García A.
Compré este debido a que no conseguía la Maybelline, los productos garnier dejan frescura en la piel y sensación de limpiza por lo tanto son ligeros, económicos, lo que no me gusta es el aplicador ni tanto el envase por lo fragil que es, su cobertura es ligera es una bbcream buena pigmentaión, no cubre todas las imperfecciones y es oleosa
Deepika T.
Charlotte, NC
I love this BB cream. It is definitely a worthy product to buy. I have combination and sensitive skin. My face tends to go all red and this product helped me to get even tone. Although this is not a high coverage, it gives a base even tone skin. A little of this product goes a long way.
Liz S.
Hayward, CA
I was skeptical about bb creams cause it seemed to be the "newest" beauty trend, but now I see why. It works great it moisturizes and covers up imperfections. I wish I would have tried it sooner. It feels weightless on your face which is something I always look for in my foundation or coverup who wants to feel weighed down. This product is amazing and I will definitely be repurchasing it when I run out
Victoria K.
I love using this makeup! I have the light to medium skin tone formula, and it goes on smoothly most days! It covers up my acne well and I feel so comfortable in it. It doesn't burn my sensitive skin nor seem to irritate it. It goes on easy, but sometimes you have to scrub it off your face.
Thy P.
I really really really do like this BB cream. It goes on smoothly on my skin. I prefer to use my stippling brush to apply it to my face. It gives flawless coverage. Sometimes I apply my powder loosely over it to give it a matted look. It looks very naturally "dewey" without and still pretty. it had a long lasting stay. However, the one main thing that needs improving is that it rubs off too easily.
Kelley R.
I have been reading about BB creams for a while now. I wanted to try one, but didn't want to pay for the ones that were $30+. When Garnier announced this BB Cream I was so excited - a BB Cream that fit my budget! I purchased it and tried it out immediately. It went on well, had a nice sent, and gave me a glow that my normal foundation did not. However, after a few hours my face got very shiny and slippery to the touch. I tried it a few more times and then discontinued. A few months later I gave it another go and it works great! I have now found out that a new option has been introduced for oily skin. I may try that one out.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?