BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Brianna P.
Lees Summit
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for years. It helps with keeping my face hydrated and also lasts a long time (I'm talking like six months) It helps my face from getting sunburned, dry, and even prevents acne. It's also really great to put on before foundation. It makes redness less noticeable and makes my makeup last longer though out the day.
Brittany C.
Cambridge, MD
I. Love. This. Cream! This is perfect for the times when you don't want a full fake of makeup but want to even your skin tone a little. The lotion is lightweight and you can set with powder for a more finished look or leave by itself for a fresh dewy look.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
This stuff is OK for a BB cream I have definitely tried better. There is little to no coverage with this BB cream but I'm sure it's buildable. There is a slight floral scent to this bb cream. I do not like saying horrible things about a product but I would not use this again because it separates throughout the day and allows your face to look extremely oily.
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
This is the first BB cream that I had ever tried, and I have tried a million since but I keep coming back to this one. You might not love this product if you are oily or tend to get greasy - but I have pretty dry skin and this product just WORKS for me. It gives a nice sheer coverage, give you some good color, and just looks like your skin but 10x better.
Karen P.
Shafter
This has to be my favorite drugstore BB cream! I have not find another that beats it. The coverage is awesome, since I have scarring on my cheeks. Additionally, it is easy to blend out with a beauty blender. I have been using this product for over two years and keep buying it!
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
I've used this product forever and seriously love it. It gives you a great base for your makeup or it's enough coverage to wear on its own. I have really dry skin and since it is a moisturizer too it really helps to keep my skin looking good all day. My only complaint is when I have a zit, this bb cream dries up around any acne and leaves them looking flakey.
Allison M.
Love that this product is so many things it one. Nice and relatively light with good coverage for me normal skin with red undertones. Only complaint is there are not many options in color tones and if the spf was higher that would be great for summer
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL
This foundation is one of my beauty products that I use regularly. I love how light it feels on my skin. It definitely met my expectations. You can find this product at most drug stores. It's inexpensive. The only drawback might be the color choices.
Tiffany W.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love this BB cream, however, I only like the formula for oily/combo skin. I find the formula for normal skin is very oily and slips all over the place even when set. The mattifying properties in the Oily/combo formula help the BB Cream stay in place throughout the day. This stuff really is a nice medium to full coverage foundation and feather light on the skin. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the shade range. It only comes in light/medium and medium/dark. If one of the shades works for you or you add a foundation mixer, I highly recommend!
Amanda M.
Lutherville, MD
This has been my everyday "foundation" for quite some time now. It handles my combination skin really well and the buildable coverage allows me to quickly cover any blemishes without the extra step of a concealer.  That being said, building this to a heavier coverage all over would really require a lot of product and time.  Great for daily wear or for mornings when you need to get out the door quickly!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?