BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Susan M.
Susan M.
Huntington, MA
I thought I purchased this to replace another BB cream I used but this last purchase I was not impressed. Mostly since the product seemed to clump on my face after application and I dodnt have dry skin.
It comes out smooth from the bottle thats why I was surprised.
I was able to match the color of my face easily to the few color options they have available.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Frederick
This is my go-to weekday makeup when I have a bit of a tan. The "light" color in this product is actually a bit dark but I love the formula and it works out just fine in the summer months. It wears well through the day and looks lovely on the skin. I will re-purchase and I do recommend this product.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
For light coverage, instead of foundation, I like the Garnier BB Cream. Moisturizes and evens skin tone without looking or feeling heavy. My only complaint is the color. I have tried several options and it's too light or too fake-tan looking. I can really only use it during winter months when I don't have any tan.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
Garnier skin active five in one skin perfector BB cream broke my skin out so bad after using it only one time ! I couldn't get it back in balance for weeks! I don't suggest it. I'm just being honest on here. I won't buy again.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
I truly enjoyed this BB cream. It not only has a very pleasant smell it also cleared up my skin giving me a healthy natural glow. It is very light and can be worn alone or even under your everyday foundation as a base/primer. Overall, as a person with dry/combination skin I highly recommend this product.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cambridge, MD
I. Love. This. Cream! This is perfect for the times when you don't want a full fake of makeup but want to even your skin tone a little. The lotion is lightweight and you can set with powder for a more finished look or leave by itself for a fresh dewy look.
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
No soy muy fan de las BB creams porque por las imperfecciones que tiene mi piel creo necesaria una mayor cobertura a la hora de aplicar maquillaje, la probé y la verdad es que no me gustó, el tono no era el adecuado para mí, no me ayudaba a cubrir como yo lo necesito, además de que no me duraba, a las dos horas aproximadamente mi piel comenzaba a producir grasa y con el paso de las horas desaparecía por completo.
maricela f.
maricela f.
I would use this a a back up to a bb cream that I use as a back up to my travel foundation lol. I can say I'm super fond of this but it's better then some other kinds, available at the drugstore, as well it's on the more affordable side. It will give you great coverage but I had to build it up.
Elodie V.
Elodie V.
I love this BB cream. I use it whenever I don't want to apply a lot of makeup and want a more natural look. It covers and blends well in my skin, and it's affordable. It's my favorite makeup product during the summer!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Greenville, SC
I really wanted to like this stuff, but it just did not work well for me. I have dry/combination skin and yet it left my face feeling oily. It also oxidized much darker, making my face stand out a lot from my neck. It's okay if you use some powder over it, but on its own didn't do much for me!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?