BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jenn A.
Surprise, AZ
I have tried several drugstore BB creams and this one by far is my favorite! I have acne scars and redness from rosacea and this BB cream helps cover them beautifully. I use this as a foundation on the days I don't want to wear a lot of makeup but I don't want to go out bare faced. Make sure that you get the formula for combo oily skin regardless of your skin type. The formula for dry skin doesn't cover as well.
Lauren M.
I absolutely adore this BB cream I've been using this for years and it's never fails to make my skin perfect! The coverage is pretty good for a BB cream and it has a very nice scent that isn't overwhelming but it does smell so fresh and clean. It's very light and not cakey at all! Love love love
Sindi C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this BB cream! I first bought it a year ago and the consistency is much more different then what it is now (I recently bought my 2nd bottle). It could also be that the 2nd bottle I bought was combination to oil free ... The product is very runny compared to the original one I bought a year ago. Aside from that, it does everything it claims: it evens, hydrates and protects my face against the sun! I love it.
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
I typically grab this bb cream when I'm on the go and looking for quick coverage. I wish this brand had more of a variety of skin tones because my skin tone is medium deep. I like using this product especially in the summer when I'm more tan or in addition to a product if it's too light for my completion.
Kathryn O.
Madison, Wi
I like the BB cream from Garnier enough to use it but I am not sure if I would repurchase it. I think that sometimes it looks great on my skin and other times it makes my face really greasy. The smell is also a little off putting but the coverage is pretty good for being a glorified tinted moisturizer. I do recommend it but do have want to say that it may or may not work for you depending on your skin type.
Andrea S.
Raleigh, NC
I will admit that this does even out your complexion and it claims to have various skin benefits, however it smells just like sunscreen and is as shiny as one, as well. For the smell/finish, I would expect there to be more SPF protection, but there is only SPF 20 (I believe). I do use this product on "no make up days" however, I also make sure I use concealer and a powder all over my face to minimize the shine.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I bought it because I was scared to try full on foundation. It's really light weight and hides small imperfections perfectly. It covers dark circles and redness on your face well and doesn't get oily throughout the day (Combination/oily). If you put it with a powder you'll def stay matte all day.
Jennifer Y.
This was a good formula and price range as Western BB creams go, but the color was really off on me. It pulled strongly orange after oxidizing for a few hours, and I had to stop using it. I now use Korean creams, which work a lot better on my skin tone. If this matches you, I would recommend!
Julia K.
I really liked this BB cream! It is light coverage, but it was very nice on days where I didn't feel like wearing much makeup. I have combination skin, and I did find that I needed to use a light powder to help in the T-zone. It lasted me throughout the day, definitely would recommend to others!
Sandy N.
Fremont, CA
This is my favorite. I like the coverage and how light and airy it feels. It doesn't make my face feel cakey, lasts all day, non greasy and gives my skin a nice matte look. A little bit goes a long way. It makes my skin soft and even toned. I do recommend it to others and even my mom likes it!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?