BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Viridiana P.
This is the only bb cream that is light enough for hot summer days but still give great coverage like a foundation would. It lasts all day as long as you set it with a light powder. It does make me oily faster than my foundations do but its still great. It's my go to for when I want to wear makeup in the summer.
Ashley P.
This used to be a ride or die product for me. I love the smell I love the finish. I just wish it would last longer. A few hours in I'm looking a little greasy and blotchy. I would recommend to others if they're look for a great drugstore BB cream but overall I think IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ is a better wearing/ performing product.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This Garnier perfector BB cream is one of the best I have tried.  It feels so good on my face and I just can't get enough!  It is a very good value and super easy to apply and easy to use.  I definitely will be buying again and I recommend this product to all! I love it!
Allison B.
Florence , AL
I really like this BB cream. I saw it on clearance at Walmart for like $5 so I figured I would try it out. The coverage is great, it lasts all day, and blends great. I would definatley recommend this to others!
Karina A.
East Hanover, NJ
This bb adapts to skin tone. My skin looks healthy and has flat tone. Bb can`t hide skin problems, but it really good for all face. It doesn't look like mask and has light texture.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
This is my holy grail product! I've used this Garnier BB cream as my foundation for years and years and I Iove it! It gives you coverage but at the same time it let's your natural beauty shine through... It's not too heavy, u can still see your freckles... My Gram always said, " Makeup is made to accentuate your natural beauty." And that's exactly what it does!
Brianna P.
Lees Summit
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for years. It helps with keeping my face hydrated and also lasts a long time (I'm talking like six months) It helps my face from getting sunburned, dry, and even prevents acne. It's also really great to put on before foundation. It makes redness less noticeable and makes my makeup last longer though out the day.
Brittany C.
Cambridge, MD
I. Love. This. Cream! This is perfect for the times when you don't want a full fake of makeup but want to even your skin tone a little. The lotion is lightweight and you can set with powder for a more finished look or leave by itself for a fresh dewy look.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
This stuff is OK for a BB cream I have definitely tried better. There is little to no coverage with this BB cream but I'm sure it's buildable. There is a slight floral scent to this bb cream. I do not like saying horrible things about a product but I would not use this again because it separates throughout the day and allows your face to look extremely oily.
Karen P.
Shafter
This has to be my favorite drugstore BB cream! I have not find another that beats it. The coverage is awesome, since I have scarring on my cheeks. Additionally, it is easy to blend out with a beauty blender. I have been using this product for over two years and keep buying it!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?