BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Rosie H.
Rosie H.
Bronx , NY
I just received this in the mail from BzzAgent and let me say this, during my swatch I noticed full coverage as well as sun protection. This BB cream is extremely buildable. I recommend this for people who want a light full coverage that also gives you sun protection. Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Maineville , OH
Tried the little sample I got from a friend that she received in the mail. I had thought it was foundation. I really liked how thin & airy it was on my face & it didn't make it oily. I went to the store today to purchase some & it was not worth it. A small bottle would have cost me almost $12, so I went with a foundation that would do the same thing.
jaclynn m.
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
I had been looking for a nice drugstore BB cream for a while and I came across this one and really enjoy it. It's decent coverage for a bb cream and I do feel I can build it up without feeling heavy or looking cakey. I wish they had more shades though.
Nichole Z.
Nichole Z.
This looks fabulous UNDER makeup! Literally makes any foundation I wear look flawless. It doesn't really do much on it's own though, maybe evens out mild redness but nothing for blemishes or rosacea. The light colour is a little dark for my ivory skin tone but nothing I can't manage. Overall I'd definitely recommend it!
Emily B.
Emily B.
I never seem to be able to find a BB cream that works for me, and this one is no exception. The shade range is dismal (the lightest color is still super dark/orange on me), and it is incredibly dewy, even with a setting powder on top. On the bright side, I haven't gotten a sunburn on my face while using this product.
emily r.
emily r.
I like this bb creme for when I want something fast to wear and have some coverage and spf 👌. It feel great on the skin and works well with powder too ! I think anyone who doesn't want to wear much should get this bb Creme!🙌
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Covington, LA
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PRODUCT. If I could only bring one makeup product with me on a trip I would bring this BB Cream. It's easy to apply and blend. They have two types one for dry skin and one for oily skin. In the summertime nix the foundation and go for this product. The only con is that it's hard to find. They carry it at target (which they're always out of) and ulta.
Micaela D.
Micaela D.
I love the Garnier Skinactive 5 in 1 Skin Perfector BB cream! I am always looking to add SPF into my beauty routine, so when I saw the opportunity to do so I took it. This BB cream has medium coverage, and helps even out my skin tone. What I like most about this BB cream is that, unlike other BB creams I have tried, it does not clog my pores!
Arleen F.
Arleen F.
Kissimmee, FL
When I was first getting into makeup I used the Garnisr BB cream. It's great for on the go and no makeup makeup days when you just want something to even skin tone. I gave it 4 stars because I'm not a huge fan of dewy foundations, personally I like more of a matte look but it did give my skin a natural dewy look.
Maggie Z.
Maggie Z.
York
I wasn't really happy with this product. There was another kind of garnier bb cream I used to use, and once I could no longer find it, I tried this. It was difficult for me to get it to match my skin, as it only comes in two colors: light and dark. It goes on very thick and made my skin feel and look oily.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?