BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Krystyna S.
Krystyna S.
In love with this product! Has the perfect amount of light to medium coverage and great blendability. Super easy to apply. I have combination skin and my skin loves it. I love that it has spf as well as skin perfecting properties. Would absolutely recommend. I like that it is in shades like light/ medium and dark, it transforms to your skin shade
Agnesa M.
Agnesa M.
 Great BB cream to use during the summer if you want lightweight coverage. It has a slight sent to it but it smells good. The coverage is light but that's OK with me since I want that during the summer and I  want to feel like my skin is breathing. Also it's great that he has sunscreen in it. That's two birds with one stone.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Athens, GA
This is a great product for days when I don't want to put on a full face of makeup. It's very hydrating and refreshing for my face. That being said, it doesn't dry down enough without being set with a powder and slides around in my face during the day. It feel heavy in an attempt to be full coverage, but doesn't actually supply the coverage you would expect. Overall, an okay product if you have great skin.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
I can't even begin to explain how amazing this BB cream is. I've tried so many and never had one that feels as lightweight as this one does while providing close to full coverage for me. It is the absolute best and I'm kicking myself for not having tried it sooner. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Jeanie K.
Jeanie K.
I recently purchased this brand after using another for a couple of years. I loved it from the first use. I have sensitive skin and this was so light and gentle I had no issues. Coverage is great, it lasts all day even in the hot summer, and I love that it has SPF. The price is fair, it works well and I would definitely recommend.
Dana K.
Dana K.
HG bb cream! A great alternative to foundation. I love using it everyday, especially during hot summer months. It's more lightweight than foundation and has sunscreen. During the winter I like to mix in a drop or two or face oil and spread this out over my face with a damp sponge. My face looks so healthy, flawless, and natural!
Davonna A.
Davonna A.
S Plainfield, NJ
LOVE THIS BB CREAM! It has great coverage, approx 8  - 12 hour staying power. I have used this product time and again and always go back to it. It gives you a fresh look. Very easy to apply - use a beauty blender, brush,  or your fingers. I use all different techniques in applying and blending the product. Whatever I'm feeling that day. Very nice coverage in a very convenient product. I always have it on hand in my purse.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
ERIE, PA
I honestly don't love this BB Cream. The reason I don't care too much for it, is due to the fact I find it to be a little greasy. Most BB Creams are not super oily which is why I like using them. However, I find this one a bit too oily for my personal skin type. I did like the coverage that it gave me so it's not a total bust!
Rosie H.
Rosie H.
Bronx , NY
I just received this in the mail from BzzAgent and let me say this, during my swatch I noticed full coverage as well as sun protection. This BB cream is extremely buildable. I recommend this for people who want a light full coverage that also gives you sun protection. Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Elisma D.
Elisma D.
This is perfect for an everyday makeup look. Especially for teens attending highschool. With SPF 20 it protects the skin , blurs the appearance of pores , hydrates the skin and evens the skin tone. This is a staple in a beginner's makeup kit. It lasts all day long and really brightens up the skin tone. There are also different ranges for different skin types so it's very versatile.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?