BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Smerk R.
I absolutely love this product whether I use alone or as a lightweight foundation primer, it keeps my skin feeling smooth & oil free plus helps fight blemishes. Gives me a nice matte finish all day without having to touch up my makeup every hour. I highly recommend this over any high-end department store brand.
Elizabeth C.
The first one i bought was for moisturizing that just made my face oily but now they make one for oily skin which i love i use it everyday covers without feeling to cakey or heavy been using it for two use and of course it has some spf
Sarah S.
Amherst, NY
This is one of my every day face products. I usually wear a layer of this instead of foundation and cover with powder. It moisturizes your face and protects it from UV rays. The coverage is not full, but I like that it spreads thinly and does not sit heavy on the face. I would recommend this product.
Nichole W.
Wht Sphr Spgs, MT
I love this product. it doesn't cover as well as it claims to when you have redness from a zit. but i still love this, i use it every day. it says its suppose to fix imperfections, and it does, i have some scaring from acne that are slowly going away from using this product. and you don't need to use to much to put it on, its kind of expensive but it lasts a long time. i have had mine for 5 months and still is pretty full.
Alissa P.
Peabody, MA
I feel as though this BB cream does not give the greatest coverage. I have blotchy skin at times and I don't think that it evens out my skin tone the way I would like. It also makes my skin very oily through out the day to where I find myself blotting my skin and by the end of the day I barely have much make up left on my face. However I do think it goes on smooth and it is very light compared to using a foundation.
Elizabeth T.
Forest, VA
This stuff is awesome. It's light enough to feel like I'm wearing nothing, but gives me awesome coverage. The SPF is an added bonus. I found it really hydrating, and my skin looks great after using it. Also, it's really helped with my complexion. Prior to using this cream I had problems with blemishes, probably because of the heavy foundation I wore every day. Garnier's BB cream is so gentle and effective it's helped clear my skin. I'll probably be using this for as long as they make it.
Holly A.
Lancaster , OH
Since this first burst upon the scene, this has been my go to BB cream. It blends flawlessly on my skin, and I'm extremely pale! This is truly a lifesaver and I highly recommend this. This innovative cream is also inexpensive. Do yourself a favor and buy this to make yourself instagram ready. .
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I bought it because I was scared to try full on foundation. It's really light weight and hides small imperfections perfectly. It covers dark circles and redness on your face well and doesn't get oily throughout the day (Combination/oily). If you put it with a powder you'll def stay matte all day.
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
I typically grab this bb cream when I'm on the go and looking for quick coverage. I wish this brand had more of a variety of skin tones because my skin tone is medium deep. I like using this product especially in the summer when I'm more tan or in addition to a product if it's too light for my completion.
Kathryn O.
Madison, Wi
I like the BB cream from Garnier enough to use it but I am not sure if I would repurchase it. I think that sometimes it looks great on my skin and other times it makes my face really greasy. The smell is also a little off putting but the coverage is pretty good for being a glorified tinted moisturizer. I do recommend it but do have want to say that it may or may not work for you depending on your skin type.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?