BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sarah S.
Amherst, NY
This is one of my every day face products. I usually wear a layer of this instead of foundation and cover with powder. It moisturizes your face and protects it from UV rays. The coverage is not full, but I like that it spreads thinly and does not sit heavy on the face. I would recommend this product.
Estelle W.
Atlanta, GA
I buy these in twos to ensure I don't run out! I absolutely love this product! If you don't want to wear a full face or don't want the hassle of applying makeup. Just apply small spots to your face and neck and massage as if it's a cream/lotion. It gives an amazing fresh look hide blemishes very well but the fantastic thing is its but heavy on the face. I always have oil sheets on hand I do find my skin is a tab bit oiler when I wear it; but hey the look is worth the oil!
Taylor M.
Unhappy with my BB cream product. It was very runny and thin when I got it and it seemed like the pigmentation did not mix well with the rest of the cream. I have talked to many people who loved their BB cream but mine did not satisfy me. Tried to apply and it turned streaky and did not stay on well. Maybe just an unlucky time purchasing this product. Willing to purchase again in hope for better results.
Helena Y.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I use this most days now, I had it sitting in my make up table for months and I decided to finally try it and I've been using it more than foundation nowadays, I don't get any breakouts with it where as with foundation i do, it's easy to remove at the end of the day with make up remover and looks so natural! I get so many compliments saying I look great without make up but little do they know it's my BB cream!!
Davonna A.
S Plainfield, NJ
LOVE THIS BB CREAM! It has great coverage, approx 8  - 12 hour staying power. I have used this product time and again and always go back to it. It gives you a fresh look. Very easy to apply - use a beauty blender, brush,  or your fingers. I use all different techniques in applying and blending the product. Whatever I'm feeling that day. Very nice coverage in a very convenient product. I always have it on hand in my purse.
Corrin R.
FRUIT HEIGHTS, UT
This formula is very smooth and creamy, however, there isn't a shade light enough to match my skin tone, and it makes my face ridiculously oily. It feels nice for the first hour or so, but by the end of the day, it my face looks like I was just out running in the hot sun! Wayyy too greasy for my liking.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
This BB cream is ok.. i would say its mostly for people who have oily to combination skin. if you have dry skin its actually going to feel kind of greasy, i would not repurchase this product. i would go for the IT cosmetics which also has the SPF 50 and is way better for your skin
Katelyn L.
Spring, TX
I've been using this for almost a year and I love it! It helps control my breakouts and evens out my complexion without being too heavy. I use a beauty blender to apply it for more buildable coverage. The shade is not quite spot on for me so I mix the light with a drop of medium/dark for a custom match.
Kim D.
Paducah, KY
I personally wasn't pleased with this product. The color wasn't true to the description. The cream burned my eyes terribly if I used around the eye. It seemed to move and not go on evenly and the first sign of humidity or sweat,it was running away! Only plus to this product was the feel if you ever wore it on a perfect weather day!
Maia S.
Fredonia , NY
I absolutely love this product. It is so light and covers wonderfully. I do however wish that the smell was a bit more lovely, but this product does what it is intended to do. I love how it is a sunscreen as well as a moisturizer and a skin pigment to cover up blemishes. I would definitely recommend this product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?