BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
This stuff is OK for a BB cream I have definitely tried better. There is little to no coverage with this BB cream but I'm sure it's buildable. There is a slight floral scent to this bb cream. I do not like saying horrible things about a product but I would not use this again because it separates throughout the day and allows your face to look extremely oily.
Darlene C.
Darlene C.
Tehachapi, CA
This is seriously one of the best BB creams I have ever used. It always leaves my skin looking so healthy and vibrant. A little goes a long way and there's so much product in the packaging. I have combination skin and it seriously last all day. I still can't believe how wonderful this product is. It's definitely is a must-have for all you make up lovers!
Kerrin C.
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
This is the first BB cream that I had ever tried, and I have tried a million since but I keep coming back to this one. You might not love this product if you are oily or tend to get greasy - but I have pretty dry skin and this product just WORKS for me. It gives a nice sheer coverage, give you some good color, and just looks like your skin but 10x better.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Shafter
This has to be my favorite drugstore BB cream! I have not find another that beats it. The coverage is awesome, since I have scarring on my cheeks. Additionally, it is easy to blend out with a beauty blender. I have been using this product for over two years and keep buying it!
Mary Kate M.
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
I've used this product forever and seriously love it. It gives you a great base for your makeup or it's enough coverage to wear on its own. I have really dry skin and since it is a moisturizer too it really helps to keep my skin looking good all day. My only complaint is when I have a zit, this bb cream dries up around any acne and leaves them looking flakey.
Helena Y.
Helena Y.
glasgow
I use this most days now, I had it sitting in my make up table for months and I decided to finally try it and I've been using it more than foundation nowadays, I don't get any breakouts with it where as with foundation i do, it's easy to remove at the end of the day with make up remover and looks so natural! I get so many compliments saying I look great without make up but little do they know it's my BB cream!!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love this BB cream, however, I only like the formula for oily/combo skin. I find the formula for normal skin is very oily and slips all over the place even when set. The mattifying properties in the Oily/combo formula help the BB Cream stay in place throughout the day. This stuff really is a nice medium to full coverage foundation and feather light on the skin. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the shade range. It only comes in light/medium and medium/dark. If one of the shades works for you or you add a foundation mixer, I highly recommend!
Divya R.
Divya R.
My first BB cream was by Ponds. After sometime, i couldn't find Ponds anywhere so switched to Garnier.
I feel that sometimes it clumps up, and makes my skin oily onmost of the days. My skin type is dry and yet I feel oily after using this product. So I can only imagine what it would do to people with oily skin!!!
It doesn't do a great job in concealing my small blemishes either and I will not be buying this product again. Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lutherville, MD
This has been my everyday "foundation" for quite some time now. It handles my combination skin really well and the buildable coverage allows me to quickly cover any blemishes without the extra step of a concealer.  That being said, building this to a heavier coverage all over would really require a lot of product and time.  Great for daily wear or for mornings when you need to get out the door quickly!
Krystyna S.
Krystyna S.
In love with this product! Has the perfect amount of light to medium coverage and great blendability. Super easy to apply. I have combination skin and my skin loves it. I love that it has spf as well as skin perfecting properties. Would absolutely recommend. I like that it is in shades like light/ medium and dark, it transforms to your skin shade
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?