BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kimberly R.
Tomball, TX
Garnier is a great brand so i figured i would try their BB cream. This did not cut it for me. I usually use high end brands but i figured i would try this one for everyday use at work. I applied and it went on well, but it did not cover like i like and it did not last all day on my face. I would not repurchase.
Charlene L.
Bronx, NY
I love this BB cream. It is everything and more,to me anyway. I wake up in the morning wash my face and slap this on in like to 2 seconds. It makes you look awake and beautiful the minute its on your face. I use the light medium tone, I'm pretty fair skinned and it never goes on to lite or to dark,its perfect!It does offer some lite coverage. I also love the smell.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I purchased this product when it first came out and thought it was just okay. My skin is more on the drier side and this product managed to make my face feel greasy. Coverage was very poor and staying power was even worse. The scent, although nice, was overpowering. Save your money and purchase something else.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
I used this as a summer BB cream. I wasn't too excited about there being only 2 shades available at my store but I made it work. I find it does cover pretty well and doesn't have any weird smell. I liked that it felt light weight going on, but after a few hours I did notice it start to make my skin look oily where it is never oily. My T-zone area which does get oily looked highly shiny after about 5 hours of wear. Received from BzzAgent.
Abbey C.
Ashland, VA
I love this stuff! It moisturizes my dry skin, doesn't give me blemishes, and is really easy to apply! Doesn't give a caked look and matches to your complexion pretty well! The only problem is if you put too much you can get a greasy oily look, I would not recommend for people with oily skin. and it doesn't give great coverage over any acne. But this works as a great tinted moisturizer to even out your skin tone! It does what it says!
Leila D.
I rarley find a product that I've bought so continuously. I love it. It has nice coverage so you can literally put it on and you're good to go if you don't do much make up. When I'm just running to the store or class that's all I need fore a nice even complexion. It's crazy too how that's all I'll have on and I get so many complements on my skin! It's really wonderful. I've gotten four of my friends hooked on it already as well!
Liz N.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is one of my favorite BB creams out there. In the summertime I usually just wear BB cream instead of foundation because it's lighter on the skin and doesn't clog my pores. This one goes on like a foundation so it gives me the flawless look which is a huge bonus for me. I'm always recommending this to my friends and family.
Edlin F.
Long Beach, CA
I always had this product because my mom bought it but I never found interest in using it until a couple weeks ago. I love it now, I use it every single day and I find it to be a lot better than any other foundation that I have ever used, especially because I don't like to look like I have a cakey face. It blends super well into my skin and I don't have to worry about having a lighter or darker tone on my face than on my neck!
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this stuff everyday and is one of the best drugstore BB creams I've found. It isn't cake and provides an even coverage. The only thing is it doesn't last all day. If I use in the morning, I usually have to reapply if I have plans again that night. It does leave my skin bright and moisturized though!
Malena M.
I've always heard good things about this BB cream, but I never had a good experience with it. It was a good price, and matched my skin tone well, but it didn't match my actual skin. This BB cream caused breakouts on my face as well as it gave the appearance of oily skin, despite using a matte powder and matte setting spray with it.I would not buy this again.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?