BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Alissa P.
Peabody, MA
I feel as though this BB cream does not give the greatest coverage. I have blotchy skin at times and I don't think that it evens out my skin tone the way I would like. It also makes my skin very oily through out the day to where I find myself blotting my skin and by the end of the day I barely have much make up left on my face. However I do think it goes on smooth and it is very light compared to using a foundation.
Elizabeth C.
The first one i bought was for moisturizing that just made my face oily but now they make one for oily skin which i love i use it everyday covers without feeling to cakey or heavy been using it for two use and of course it has some spf
Lauren H.
Milford, CT
This is the only drugstore BB Cream that works for me. It gives great coverage (though not full coverage), and looks natural on the skin. This is my go-to product during the warmer months, especially with the added SPF (15). Is this the best BB Cream I have ever used? No. Is this the best BB Cream I found at the drugstore? Absolutely. Don't even waste your time with Covergirl's. It's basically slightly tinted sunscreen.
Kim G.
I recently tried this BB Cream and I absolutely loved it. I'm always afraid to buy BB creams just because they make my face really oily. But this one is easy to apply and does not leave my face oily. I have been using this instead of foundation and I really love how it covers any imperfections.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I bought it because I was scared to try full on foundation. It's really light weight and hides small imperfections perfectly. It covers dark circles and redness on your face well and doesn't get oily throughout the day (Combination/oily). If you put it with a powder you'll def stay matte all day.
shanya c.
Fort Worth, TX
I was surprised by this bb cream's staying power. It didn't give a whole lot of coverage, which I'm okay with, but it did give an even tone that lasted the whole day. I'm not sure if it would have stayed had it not been for my setting spray, but I'm definitely impressed with the product overall
Jenn A.
Surprise, AZ
I have tried several drugstore BB creams and this one by far is my favorite! I have acne scars and redness from rosacea and this BB cream helps cover them beautifully. I use this as a foundation on the days I don't want to wear a lot of makeup but I don't want to go out bare faced. Make sure that you get the formula for combo oily skin regardless of your skin type. The formula for dry skin doesn't cover as well.
Rebecca  N.
Long Beach, NY
I hate saying that something id flat out awful but it really, really is. It's greasy and shiny and not in a dewy, healthy way. I tried applying this with my fingers and then a foundation brush but I had the same terrible results either way. It has absolutely no coverage and works more like a greasy, tinted moisturizer rather than a BB cream. I have a few BB creams in my collection and this just fails on every level. Even with my dry skin, this was a terrible purchase that I returned.
Kathryn O.
Madison, Wi
I like the BB cream from Garnier enough to use it but I am not sure if I would repurchase it. I think that sometimes it looks great on my skin and other times it makes my face really greasy. The smell is also a little off putting but the coverage is pretty good for being a glorified tinted moisturizer. I do recommend it but do have want to say that it may or may not work for you depending on your skin type.
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
I typically grab this bb cream when I'm on the go and looking for quick coverage. I wish this brand had more of a variety of skin tones because my skin tone is medium deep. I like using this product especially in the summer when I'm more tan or in addition to a product if it's too light for my completion.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?