BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Francine C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product! It is great for everyday use, especially in the summer when you don't want heavy makeup for clog your pores. This cream has light coverage, but with a foundation powder, can be made a medium coverage. It has never made me break out, which is the most important to me. It lasts all throughout the day and leaves me with little shine by night time, which is perfect for my oily skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Chantay G.
Portland, OR
I tried this and the one for oily skin. I didn't like either. I ended up feeling like my face was an oil slick just a couple hours later. It did have ok coverage...I would say more of an evening of the skin tone vs. actual blemish coverage. Personally I prefer the covergirl naturelux foundations for my light days.
Sara L.
This has been my everyday use BB Cream for more than a year, and it's definitely the best in the market. It leaves your skin smooth and has full coverage, and after several hours it doesn't wear off or look greasy. And, even though my skin is acne-prone, it doesn't make me break out, and it covers all of my acne scars. Everyone should switch to Garnier.
Shannon H.
Vista, CA
I LOVE this product! It is so easy to apply and has the consistency of moisturizer. I love that it also has spf in it without the horrible smell. It is awesome because of how flexible it is: moisturizer, makeup, spf, primer. I have acne prone skin and this is the only moisturizing product I can use without breaking me out. I love wearing this daily. It gives you a nice light finish but does not conceal all my blemishes/imperfections. I use a mineral makeup over for better coverage and for a matte finish.
Krystal A.
Acworth, GA
This is the first BB Cream I've ever used, with that being said, I just used another brand which changed my views on this particular one. This brand offers very light, but buildable coverage. The color is spot on, so I can't complain at all about that. However, the only offer an option of light/medium or medium/dark. With that being said, my friends with lighter skin can't use this. I believe Garnier needs to add some more color options.
Sara S.
Senoia, GA
I love this bb cream. It is very light on the skin (kind of runny when you put it on the back of your hand before applying) and it sets/dries fast. The only problem I've had is that I am very light and the "light" shade is still too dark for me, there were only two colors to choose from and I feel like if they came out with a better color selection they would sell a lot more. I can only wear this during the summer now when I have a tan.
Kimberly R.
Tomball, TX
Garnier is a great brand so i figured i would try their BB cream. This did not cut it for me. I usually use high end brands but i figured i would try this one for everyday use at work. I applied and it went on well, but it did not cover like i like and it did not last all day on my face. I would not repurchase.
Jamie M.
Covina, CA
I've been using this product from about 8 months now and I cannot live without it. It has completely changed the way I feel about compact and foundation; I no longer wear it. My face feels and looks so clear and blemish free. I have a light red mark between my eyebrows, almost like a birthmark, and the bb cream completly covers it up. It doesn't make my skin feel oily or dry at all and my skin varies in different areas. I have converted my sister and several friends and now they absolutely love it.
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
This stuff really does do what it says it claims to do! I love it. I live in a hot climate and sometimes foundations can get horrid. So I picked up this BB cream. However, the reason I didn't give it all 5 stars is because the color selection isn't too great. I am very very fair. And the lightest shade is not as light as I would want it to be. If the shade was right then I'd give it 5 stars. So if your not on the fair side I recommend this!
Abbey C.
Ashland, VA
I love this stuff! It moisturizes my dry skin, doesn't give me blemishes, and is really easy to apply! Doesn't give a caked look and matches to your complexion pretty well! The only problem is if you put too much you can get a greasy oily look, I would not recommend for people with oily skin. and it doesn't give great coverage over any acne. But this works as a great tinted moisturizer to even out your skin tone! It does what it says!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?