BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
I have combination skin and I am prone to cystic breakouts. I would recommend this BB cream as a light cover up. It did not cause me any flare-ups and is very affordable. It even out my skin tone and provided me with the protection that I needed for daily use. It is a very light consistency and I would say it's a light to medium coverage. It was great for when I was on the go.  I apply this with a sponge.  I just wish that the color combination was more varied so that it would be able to match more skin tones.
Asha S.
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I used this product for a couple of months and ended up not liking it afterwards. I don't like how there are limited shades. The formula is great, but I noticed there's more of a pink undertone which doesn't match well with my skin tone. I also noticed it has a bit of a grey cast as well. I would not recommend this product. Hopefully they expand their shade range to fit all skin tones.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Love this bb cream !!! It's light weight yet moisturizing! Very long lasting and full coverage (especially for a bb cream), a little bit of product goes a long way! I don't suggest this product for people with oily skin. It's not overally oily but it does leave your skin looking dewy and a tad bit shiny ☺ I believe this BB cream would be perfect for those with normal to dry skin :)
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
MASSILLON, OH
A friend gave me a half used bottle of this year's ago because it wasn't her color and I have never looked back! I don't like to wear foundation in the summer unless I'm going somewhere fancy, so this is what I use. It has great coverage but still let's your skin shine through. It's not too thick or too water. The price point is perfect and I use the same bottle for a year.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
This used to be a ride or die product for me. I love the smell I love the finish. I just wish it would last longer. A few hours in I'm looking a little greasy and blotchy. I would recommend to others if they're look for a great drugstore BB cream but overall I think IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ is a better wearing/ performing product.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Raleigh, NC
This product smells amazing, has SPF, and applies really well. You don't need much to cover the face, and it builds really well. My skin is significantly lighter than the light/medium shade out of the bottle but it seems to adjust as I apply it. It gives a dewy, flawless look to the skin. My only complaint is that it can get a bit patchy and wear off as the day goes on.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
This is my holy grail product! I've used this Garnier BB cream as my foundation for years and years and I Iove it! It gives you coverage but at the same time it let's your natural beauty shine through... It's not too heavy, u can still see your freckles... My Gram always said, " Makeup is made to accentuate your natural beauty." And that's exactly what it does!
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Lees Summit
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for years. It helps with keeping my face hydrated and also lasts a long time (I'm talking like six months) It helps my face from getting sunburned, dry, and even prevents acne. It's also really great to put on before foundation. It makes redness less noticeable and makes my makeup last longer though out the day.
Zarbab M.
Zarbab M.
It has so many positive reviews but I just don't why it didnt really work for me. It made my face look grey-ish. The coverage was sheer like all the other bb creams. The formula, however, wasnt that good, made my skin break out.
I used this bb cream about a year ago, So Idk if they have changed their formula since then. Thinking to give it another try though :)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
This stuff is OK for a BB cream I have definitely tried better. There is little to no coverage with this BB cream but I'm sure it's buildable. There is a slight floral scent to this bb cream. I do not like saying horrible things about a product but I would not use this again because it separates throughout the day and allows your face to look extremely oily.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?