BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
While I've heard this isn't a "True" BB cream in the way that it's originally used in Asian cultures (where the trend started), it is a pretty good tinted moisturizer. I don't use liquid foundation, and this doesn't really give the "miracle" coverage it describes, but it does improve the texture of my skin and I use it underneath my bareMinerals as a kind of primer. I like that it has been improving my skin, and the price is affordable.
Hayley G.
Gives a great flawless finish when applied however not good for oily skin. Also a good idea to set with a setting powder because it tends to move around on your skin throughout the day
Shannon H.
At first I was pretty content with this product, but over time I realized a few cons. Color wasn't the right shade for me, but I'm extra pale so it may work fine for others. It was VERY oily. I don't typically have oily skin with most products, but this made me look like a grease maniac. The type for oily skin wasn't as bad though.

Once I tried other similar BB products, I realized that this one seemed a bit heavier than the others as well.
Karen E.
Some days it looks good and sometimes it doesn't even when there is no difference in skin texture or the way I apply it. I still use it though it's pretty decent.
Shannon H.
Vista, CA
I LOVE this product! It is so easy to apply and has the consistency of moisturizer. I love that it also has spf in it without the horrible smell. It is awesome because of how flexible it is: moisturizer, makeup, spf, primer. I have acne prone skin and this is the only moisturizing product I can use without breaking me out. I love wearing this daily. It gives you a nice light finish but does not conceal all my blemishes/imperfections. I use a mineral makeup over for better coverage and for a matte finish.
Nicole M.
Binghamton, NY
I have tried many BB cream products, and this was one of the most disappointing ones. Firstly, there is very little range in terms of shade selection. The lightest shade was still too dark for me even with a summer tan. Second, there is little to no coverage because it basically blends away to nothing. The scent can be a little overpowering and the only positive you can get from this product is sun protection and a bit of moisture.
Katie B.
Greenwell Springs, LA
Love this product!!! I bought my first one a couple of years ago when the BB cream craze started. I just saw it in the store and thought I'd give it a try and it ended up becoming one of my best purchases. Even though it is a BB cream it still provides full coverage and it lasts all day for me (I have combnination/oily skin). It is quick and easy to apply, I just use my hands to blend it into my skin. It's perfect for those days that you don't feel like putting on makeup nut you don't want to go out with no makeup on, and also perfect for a full face of makeup. I've already repurchased it and got it in the lighter color for whenever my tan is gone. My first tube lasted forever.
Sara L.
This has been my everyday use BB Cream for more than a year, and it's definitely the best in the market. It leaves your skin smooth and has full coverage, and after several hours it doesn't wear off or look greasy. And, even though my skin is acne-prone, it doesn't make me break out, and it covers all of my acne scars. Everyone should switch to Garnier.
Chantay G.
Portland, OR
I tried this and the one for oily skin. I didn't like either. I ended up feeling like my face was an oil slick just a couple hours later. It did have ok coverage...I would say more of an evening of the skin tone vs. actual blemish coverage. Personally I prefer the covergirl naturelux foundations for my light days.
Francine C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product! It is great for everyday use, especially in the summer when you don't want heavy makeup for clog your pores. This cream has light coverage, but with a foundation powder, can be made a medium coverage. It has never made me break out, which is the most important to me. It lasts all throughout the day and leaves me with little shine by night time, which is perfect for my oily skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?