BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Leila D.
I rarley find a product that I've bought so continuously. I love it. It has nice coverage so you can literally put it on and you're good to go if you don't do much make up. When I'm just running to the store or class that's all I need fore a nice even complexion. It's crazy too how that's all I'll have on and I get so many complements on my skin! It's really wonderful. I've gotten four of my friends hooked on it already as well!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I purchased this product when it first came out and thought it was just okay. My skin is more on the drier side and this product managed to make my face feel greasy. Coverage was very poor and staying power was even worse. The scent, although nice, was overpowering. Save your money and purchase something else.
Kimberly R.
Tomball, TX
Garnier is a great brand so i figured i would try their BB cream. This did not cut it for me. I usually use high end brands but i figured i would try this one for everyday use at work. I applied and it went on well, but it did not cover like i like and it did not last all day on my face. I would not repurchase.
Jamie M.
Covina, CA
I've been using this product from about 8 months now and I cannot live without it. It has completely changed the way I feel about compact and foundation; I no longer wear it. My face feels and looks so clear and blemish free. I have a light red mark between my eyebrows, almost like a birthmark, and the bb cream completly covers it up. It doesn't make my skin feel oily or dry at all and my skin varies in different areas. I have converted my sister and several friends and now they absolutely love it.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
I used this as a summer BB cream. I wasn't too excited about there being only 2 shades available at my store but I made it work. I find it does cover pretty well and doesn't have any weird smell. I liked that it felt light weight going on, but after a few hours I did notice it start to make my skin look oily where it is never oily. My T-zone area which does get oily looked highly shiny after about 5 hours of wear. Received from BzzAgent.
Jessica L.
McDonough, GA
I love love love this product. It provides enough coverage during my day to day routine while also hydrating. I used to always forget to moisturize before applying my foundation and never seemed to get enough coverage with a tinted moisturizer. This is the best of both worlds while also being very affordable.
Charlene L.
Bronx, NY
I love this BB cream. It is everything and more,to me anyway. I wake up in the morning wash my face and slap this on in like to 2 seconds. It makes you look awake and beautiful the minute its on your face. I use the light medium tone, I'm pretty fair skinned and it never goes on to lite or to dark,its perfect!It does offer some lite coverage. I also love the smell.
Brooke M.
Columbus, OH
Although I can not compare to other BB creams, I must say I do like this product. It was very hard to get used to at first. Its a very liquid/watery consistency. It does provide great coverage though which was surprising. You will still need a concealer, but it works great as a lotion & foundation product. I suggest to always set it with powder. Great for my sensitive skin. Though it may not match a variety of people skin, I did enjoy.
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
This stuff really does do what it says it claims to do! I love it. I live in a hot climate and sometimes foundations can get horrid. So I picked up this BB cream. However, the reason I didn't give it all 5 stars is because the color selection isn't too great. I am very very fair. And the lightest shade is not as light as I would want it to be. If the shade was right then I'd give it 5 stars. So if your not on the fair side I recommend this!
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this stuff everyday and is one of the best drugstore BB creams I've found. It isn't cake and provides an even coverage. The only thing is it doesn't last all day. If I use in the morning, I usually have to reapply if I have plans again that night. It does leave my skin bright and moisturized though!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?