BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Julia K.
Julia K.
Roxbury Xing, MA
This may be the best BB cream I have ever used. The color is great for me in the winter and summer, it blends very well with a beauty blender or a brush, and never looks cakey. I apply a primer underneath and set it with Wowder by glossier and it works well with most products. The only downside is that it doesn't control my oil as much as I wish it would, but neither have higher end BB creams. I love the SPF and it is pretty long wearing.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
Crest Hill, IL
Pros: medium coverage, easy to blend, luminous finish, buildable
Cons: oxidizes, thick

This is a pretty standard, nice BB Cream. It has a thick texture, but it's easy to be sheered out with a damp beauty blender or your fingers. It has a luminous-natural finish and looks as if you're not wearing makeup. However, it oxidizes pretty badly and there's only a couple shades, so it's hard to find a shade that suits you if you're very pale or very dark.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Roscoe, IL
I recently purchased this in the clearance section at Walmart for $5. It's a large tube of product, so I thought the price would be worth it to try. I like the coverage and the color but the finish is a "dewy" "fresh" look and I prefer matte. I usually just throw a translucent powder over top of it and it mattes down to a bearable finish. I don't know how much it is full price. Smell great too ☺️
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
West Yarmouth, MA
I honestly used this BB cream as a foundation for years and loved it. I have acne prone combo skin and it was the only thing I found that offered great coverage, good texture, and lasted almost all day for me without angering my acne. I'd give it 5 stars but the lightest shade never fully matched since it oxidizes with a slight orange tint.
I stopped using it because they built a Sephora and Ulta eventually where I live.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Washington, DC
As far as a drugstore BB cream goes, this is probably the best one out there. It literally covers everything and is great for all skin types ( I think there are different ones based on skin type). It blurrs imperfections super well, however, it is a BB cream and it will not do a very good job covering acne marks. I would def recommend this for an everyday wear and for someone who has pretty good skin already.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Unhappy with my BB cream product. It was very runny and thin when I got it and it seemed like the pigmentation did not mix well with the rest of the cream. I have talked to many people who loved their BB cream but mine did not satisfy me. Tried to apply and it turned streaky and did not stay on well. Maybe just an unlucky time purchasing this product. Willing to purchase again in hope for better results.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
This BB cream is ok.. i would say its mostly for people who have oily to combination skin. if you have dry skin its actually going to feel kind of greasy, i would not repurchase this product. i would go for the IT cosmetics which also has the SPF 50 and is way better for your skin
Corrin R.
Corrin R.
Fruit Heights, UT
This formula is very smooth and creamy, however, there isn't a shade light enough to match my skin tone, and it makes my face ridiculously oily. It feels nice for the first hour or so, but by the end of the day, it my face looks like I was just out running in the hot sun! Wayyy too greasy for my liking.
Reigan M.
Reigan M.
Saint Louis, MO
This was my go-to BB cream in college. I purchased it in Paris, before it was available in the United States, and am thrilled to see it now widely available!! This was the first BB cream that really worked for me and gave me the coverage I needed for my acne-prone skin, while still looking natural. Although the undertone was a little too pink for me, this is a great option for those who are just starting out in makeup or are looking for an inexpensive product.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Paducah, KY
I personally wasn't pleased with this product. The color wasn't true to the description. The cream burned my eyes terribly if I used around the eye. It seemed to move and not go on evenly and the first sign of humidity or sweat,it was running away! Only plus to this product was the feel if you ever wore it on a perfect weather day!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?