BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Isabelle B.
Bothell, WA
I have been using this product for over three years and I absolutely love it. I don't like to wear foundation because it feels too caked on for me. But this offers super light coverage and it evens your skin tone! It also feels super light weight on your face, you don't even feel it. When you blend it in it looks as if you're not wearing anything but have flawless skin! Love this product and would highly recommend!
Katherine W.
Norfolk
I would give this product a million stars if I could. It is easy to apply/blend and you can also build up the coverage from light to full! I started using this at the start of my heavy skincare journey/research process when I was breaking out. I wanted to still wear makeup but I didn't want to wear makeup that would only make my skin worse. This product is so lightweight that you can hardly tell its on. I would recommend this to everybody. It also comes with 2.0 fluid oz which is TWICE as much as a standard foundation for around $11-12. The only downside to this product is that there is only 2 different shades.
Marley P.
I've been searching for a good BB cream for a while, and I think I've settled on this. It is moisturizing and helps me put on my makeup easily. My only complaint about this product is that, as a very pale person, the sunscreen does little to protect my face from the sun. I often get burned even while wearing this product. For the winter, however, it does a great job of keeping my dry skin at bay. I would definitely recommend this product.
Alyssa D.
Charlottesvle, VA
I've been using this product for about a year and will not repurchase when I run out. It gives a good deal of overrate (though not full coverage by any means), which works when I don't want to look like I have a full face of makeup. However, it also seems to stick to my dry patches, making them look worse. It also tends to look a little oily throughout the day and can appear streaky at times. Finally, I have a hard time with it because the shade looks DRASTICALLY different in different lighting.
Marissa D.
Waterford
Absolutely love this BB Cream, it's my favorite for those minimal makeup days. It feels very light on the skin and doesn't look heavy. I have found with a lot of BB creams that they don't stay put, they breakup on my oily skin. This one however stays put and looks great all day. It gives my skin a "my own skin but better look. It gives just enough coverage to even out my skin but not look like I have piled on the makeup to achieve it. I have applied this BB cream with my hands, a makeup sponge and it applies nicely all 3 ways. It's good for when I'm in a rush because it doesn't take forever to blend. Great product and great price. It's a staple in my makeup collection.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I absolutely love this product! Especially for summer, or if you're like me and live in San Diego and go to the beach often or swimming and don't want to wear a ton of makeup but still want to have a light coverage! It applies flawlessly with your finger or with a brush however I don't recommend applying it with a beauty blender because it will soak up all of the product! I also wear this to the gym when I want to look natural, but also add a little moisture and sun protection to my skin!
I even got my mom and sister hooked onto this product and they use it as their everyday foundation!
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
Not crazy about this BB cream. It does smell amazing, but leaves my skin feeling really oily. Wouldn't be as bad if I wanted just a light coverage and applied only the BB cream but after I apply my powder foundation (currently It Cosmetics) It leaves my makeup looking cakey with an orange tint which never typically happens. I'll finish up this bottle for days I don't wear foundation but will not buy this one again.
Tsneem Y.
Bettendorf, IA
I am in love with this product words cannot explain. It is such a healthy way to cover your flaws on your face, especially when you don't want to go all out by using foundation. It doesn't really require too many layers and it's very easy to spread and blend in. One thing I hope would change, though, is the fact that after a long day, it feels somewhat grimy. It's almost as if it is attracting all the germs in the air and I can actually feel it on my face. Maybe it's because it melts easily or is very reactive to heat and/or humidity. Otherwise, excellent product!
Erica D.
Dayton, TX
This is a light coverage bb cream. It's great for a minimal makeup look if you just need to run to the store. Rub this on and throw on some mascara, you're good to go! It works well as a sunscreen, as well. I used it at the beach a few weeks ago and didn't get burned on my face at all. The drawbacks are it can make your face look oily and also it rubs off easily and will come off with water. If you live in a humid climate, I'd suggest not using it in the summer. Also, don't try to use bronzer over this because I've done that and it was awful!
Gabrielle G.
Loxahatchee , FL
I really did enjoy this product! For a BB cream, it had a great amount of coverage and I was pleasantly surprised by that. Of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. But if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as I would like, I couldn't find a perfect shade because I was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. It also smells really good and clean!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?