BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
maricela f.
I would use this a a back up to a bb cream that I use as a back up to my travel foundation lol. I can say I'm super fond of this but it's better then some other kinds, available at the drugstore, as well it's on the more affordable side. It will give you great coverage but I had to build it up.
Rosie H.
New York , NY
I just received this in the mail from BzzAgent and let me say this, during my swatch I noticed full coverage as well as sun protection. This BB cream is extremely buildable. I recommend this for people who want a light full coverage that also gives you sun protection. Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Emma R.
I bought this product recently and have been testing it out recently. A lot of people say it's a dewy finish, but I disagree. On my skin, it has a natural finish. I have oily/combo skin (which this product is recommended for) and I notice that the product clings on dry spots despite moisturizing before hand. However, the product does a good job on evening skin tone and filling in my pores. Redness on my cheeks still pops through. If you're looking for high coverage, then this is not for you. It's light to medium coverage. I find it good for everyday use. I will continue to use this product because of the low price and the light-weight formula.
Dawn M.
Woodward, OK
Ok so I went n bought this at the store and it would of been a good makeup but considering I ended up buying the wrong shade which was way too light for my complexion I'm not able to wear it It's got that light airy feel to it when it's applied to your face so this is gonna give you that light coverage and it'll protect your face from the harsh sun exposure and 4 other benefits so if your looking for something with a light coverage I would def recommend this one
Aly L.
Mesa, AZ
I'm a sucker for a good BB cream. I naturally have fair skin and a lot of freckles, so it's nice to be able to blend everything together to give me more of a cohesive skin tone to work with when I'm applying makeup. I usually use this and then put my makeup on over it, but if I'm just doing something like running my kiddos to school or dropping something off to a friend, I'll just slap some of this on and a coat of mascara and feel totally confident in my own skin. I love that this BB cream has sunscreen in it, too. That is wildly helpful so I don' have to put multiple lotions on my face that could potentially clog my pores!
Katherine W.
Norfolk
I would give this product a million stars if I could. It is easy to apply/blend and you can also build up the coverage from light to full! I started using this at the start of my heavy skincare journey/research process when I was breaking out. I wanted to still wear makeup but I didn't want to wear makeup that would only make my skin worse. This product is so lightweight that you can hardly tell its on. I would recommend this to everybody. It also comes with 2.0 fluid oz which is TWICE as much as a standard foundation for around $11-12. The only downside to this product is that there is only 2 different shades.
Marley P.
I've been searching for a good BB cream for a while, and I think I've settled on this. It is moisturizing and helps me put on my makeup easily. My only complaint about this product is that, as a very pale person, the sunscreen does little to protect my face from the sun. I often get burned even while wearing this product. For the winter, however, it does a great job of keeping my dry skin at bay. I would definitely recommend this product.
Miriam M.
Brooklyn, NY
Don't get me wrong this product works very well and gives really good coverage, but the only thing I didn't like was the color arrangement they have. I chose the light and medium and it turns out it was a lot lighter than I expected, I gave it a chance to see if it would fade into my skin color naturally but it didn't . I don't only used it three times it gave me really good coverage and feels really nice on the skin I would like to get this product another chance but this time with the right skin color.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I absolutely love this product! Especially for summer, or if you're like me and live in San Diego and go to the beach often or swimming and don't want to wear a ton of makeup but still want to have a light coverage! It applies flawlessly with your finger or with a brush however I don't recommend applying it with a beauty blender because it will soak up all of the product! I also wear this to the gym when I want to look natural, but also add a little moisture and sun protection to my skin!
I even got my mom and sister hooked onto this product and they use it as their everyday foundation!
Alyssa D.
Charlottesvle, VA
I've been using this product for about a year and will not repurchase when I run out. It gives a good deal of overrate (though not full coverage by any means), which works when I don't want to look like I have a full face of makeup. However, it also seems to stick to my dry patches, making them look worse. It also tends to look a little oily throughout the day and can appear streaky at times. Finally, I have a hard time with it because the shade looks DRASTICALLY different in different lighting.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?