BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
A bit pricey, the light/medium was darker than expected. Nice as a sunscreen I guess if that was the only purpose...not good for much else...it's only spf 15 and is tinted & claims to anti age....I'm just not a fan. It is thick with a watery texture it does not blend well it rub in well. I tried to cover a scar on my leg to show the color difference...
Audrey A.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is one of my favorite and go-to BB creams! I don't have face blemishes but I do have redness on my nose area and this completely evens my skin tone and hides the redness! I put it on with either a brush or my fingers, both work well! It's not thick at all, it's pretty liquidy. The only complaint I have is the packaging it comes in gets SO messy.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL
I love that it blends in so easy with my skin color. I have a spot of vitiligo on my face and this is one of the few things that cover it. It covers my skin imperfections easily. It doesn't feel heavy when I'm wearing it. It blends so perfectly that you can't tell that I'm wearing it, it just looks like I have flawless skin.. I recommend trying it.
Anna S.
Homestead, PA
I love this product because it makes getting ready on casual days so easy. I usually throw this on before hanging out outside or going to the beach because of the SPF in it. I do wish I could wear it in a more professional setting, but it is a little oily and shiny looking for more formal wear and doesn't last as long as a high quality foundation.
Kaylee S.
Modesto, CA
Overall,this BB cream is the best I have tried yet. I use medium/light and the color is perfect for my fair skin. It was recommended to me by a website that said it was good for oily skin. When I wear it, my skin is a little greasy at the end of the day, but that is mostly during summer. In winter, my skin gets more dry, so its great in winter :)
Nichole P.
San Antonio, TX
I personally love this BB cream! It gives just the right amount of coverage a BB cream should give. It obviously isn't full coverage since the purpose of BB creams are to be a lighter option, but it does such a great job at covering any dark spots and also minimizing those dark spots over time! This product also has SPF so that is always a plus!
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
This is probably my favorite BB cream from the drugstore along with the NYC BB cream. This has medium to full coverage and is very light weight. The shade range is limited, but it can be worked out. The price is a little up there but you can usually find these at department stores. The packaging is nice but it can get very messy in the top.
Nadine D.
I haven't tried many BB creams, but this is the first and probably last one I'll try, just because I like it so much. It is perfect for days where you want a "no makeup makeup look". It smells pretty nice and stays on well. I use this when I don't want foundation, and then just use a little concealer under my eyes. Definitely worth buying!
Katie E.
Arlington Hts, IL
Love this eye roller coverup! I had an older version of this and I was so upset when they discontinued it, so I am so glad to see that Garnier has decided to make another eye roller! It really helps with my dark circles and I look much more awake. I would recommend using it with foundation though, because it is thin and sometimes rubs off.
Madeline R.
Mission Viejo, CA
LOVE this BB cream. It seems so good and minimizes my pores. I have combination skin and it works really well for me but i wouldn't recommend it for those with oily skin as it has a bit of an oily touch to it. I love how it looks when i put it on but by then end of the day it gets a bit of an orange tint. Make sure to bring some on the go.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?