BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Maria V.
Maria V.
Los Angeles, CA
this is my go-to, i love the product. it is not full coverage and can leave some cake-face. but for minimal use it is great! i love this for a natural look, would not depend on for a full day unless used with a powder. but over all great product, i will continue to repurchase. i do not use a lot of full face products, so this is a definitely for natural looks.
Mallory A.
Mallory A.
Trumann, AR
I love Garnier products. My skin isn't the best when it comes to adding to much oil so I've had a couple blemishes on my cheek from using this. However, it does amazing at adding a light tint to your skin and evening your overall skin tone. It smells amazing even. I haven't found a powder to help take some of the shine away with it being blotchy or to orange.
Malena M.
Malena M.
I've always heard good things about this BB cream, but I never had a good experience with it. It was a good price, and matched my skin tone well, but it didn't match my actual skin. This BB cream caused breakouts on my face as well as it gave the appearance of oily skin, despite using a matte powder and matte setting spray with it.I would not buy this again.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
it is AMAZING for the summer because of the SPF. If you decide to purchase this product, I would highly recommend you use your beauty blender with it because it will feel amazing on your skin! If you use this product, you do not need to use foundation, but do not expect high coverage. This is good for evening out your skin, but not covering major blemishes.
Cat S.
Cat S.
This tinted moisturizer is alright, probably the best one at the drugstore. My skin needs more coverage than this offers so I prefer foundation over this. This also trends to oxidize on my pale skin and turn kind of orange and left my skin kind of greasy/dewy all day. If you like a matte finish and medium to high coverage, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Erie, PA
I was shocked by the coverage this bb cream provided me with! Most I've tried have been too sheer of coverage to be useful. This one feels like a foundation. I wouldn't say that it helped with my acne, because I didn't really have much to begin with, but I still really like it. A little goes a long way, so I'd imagine this tube will last me a long time!
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
A bit pricey, the light/medium was darker than expected. Nice as a sunscreen I guess if that was the only purpose...not good for much else...it's only spf 15 and is tinted & claims to anti age....I'm just not a fan. It is thick with a watery texture it does not blend well it rub in well. I tried to cover a scar on my leg to show the color difference...
Audrey A.
Audrey A.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is one of my favorite and go-to BB creams! I don't have face blemishes but I do have redness on my nose area and this completely evens my skin tone and hides the redness! I put it on with either a brush or my fingers, both work well! It's not thick at all, it's pretty liquidy. The only complaint I have is the packaging it comes in gets SO messy.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL
I love that it blends in so easy with my skin color. I have a spot of vitiligo on my face and this is one of the few things that cover it. It covers my skin imperfections easily. It doesn't feel heavy when I'm wearing it. It blends so perfectly that you can't tell that I'm wearing it, it just looks like I have flawless skin.. I recommend trying it.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Homestead, PA
I love this product because it makes getting ready on casual days so easy. I usually throw this on before hanging out outside or going to the beach because of the SPF in it. I do wish I could wear it in a more professional setting, but it is a little oily and shiny looking for more formal wear and doesn't last as long as a high quality foundation.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?