BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Loxahatchee , FL
I really did enjoy this product! For a BB cream, it had a great amount of coverage and I was pleasantly surprised by that. Of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. But if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as I would like, I couldn't find a perfect shade because I was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. It also smells really good and clean!
Rasha B.
Rasha B.
Love this! I always reach for it when I just wanna cancel out the redness on my face. I have very oily acne prone skin with acne scarring, so I'm not gonna say this is FULL coverage. I do get a solid medium coverage with this when I apply it and dab it in with a flat top makeup brush. I love that you get a lot of product in the tube. I always set my face with powder but a few hours in I do still get pretty oily, I wouldn't say it keeps you matte all day or anything. I love this and plan on repurchasing when I run out :)
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
It's hard to find a good product at an affordable price, but I stumbled into Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Moisture BB Cream at Walmart and gave it a try. It immediately fulfilled my expectations with just one use, perfect coverage for skin that looks naturally more even and smooth. The lightweight, comfortable texture blends perfectly into skin for a sheer flawless finish. I love it!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Waymart, PA
I would never never ever use this product again sorry but it is so oily and cake like on my skin. When I had used this product it smelled good but like earthy and clay. The bottle made think that this would be great to fix any imperfections like my uneven blotchy skin  but it just brought out how oily my skin is and gave me this orange tint. Since I have oily skin I probably should have used something more for my skins needs. I gave this two stars because the way the bottle looks and smells.
Gretel L.
Gretel L.
Pueblo West, CO
This BB cream is good. I used it for a really long time when I was in a hurry going to work and couldn't properly apply makeup. It's good for oily skin not sure how this works on other skin type and its SPF which is a bonus. This doesn't really last long and I stopped using it when they changed the formula and added a horrible smell to it. I was super upset and had to start using the Maybelline Dream BB cream which didn't have as much product as this. Its the best BB cream I've found.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Dayton, TX
This is a light coverage bb cream. It's great for a minimal makeup look if you just need to run to the store. Rub this on and throw on some mascara, you're good to go! It works well as a sunscreen, as well. I used it at the beach a few weeks ago and didn't get burned on my face at all. The drawbacks are it can make your face look oily and also it rubs off easily and will come off with water. If you live in a humid climate, I'd suggest not using it in the summer. Also, don't try to use bronzer over this because I've done that and it was awful!
Bridget Z.
Bridget Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This product used to be my absolute favorite, but ever since they changed the formula it's not as good. There is more sunscreen but I wouldn't recommend this as a sunscreen alternative. It is easily blendable, but due to the ingredient change you need to use more product and it is so much more oily, and my skin is normally dry but this makes it very oily. On the plus side, it does make your skin look very natural and I've been given many compliments about it.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Grain Valley, MO
This stuff is great for the summertime it has and SPF of 20 I believe. It medium coverage it covers everything that I needed to cover without me looking cakey. It is a little liquidy but I don't mind it I kind a like you like that better. The stuff is super lightweight I can't even tell there's anything on my face but it does need to be set or will move around. Just reading the back and it said you should reapply every two hours but I don't it's just fine.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Chelmsford, MA
I am in love with this product. Everytime I run out I order more on Amazon.. like that in love. It is easy to apply and blend in the morning and it blends seamlessly into my summer tan (I get it a few shades darker than my normal skin tone). It also smells amazing and doesn't sweat off or come off when jumping into the pool. This is one of my go tos that I recommend to anyone starting out with makeup as well because of the light coverage it gives.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Roxbury Xing, MA
This may be the best BB cream I have ever used. The color is great for me in the winter and summer, it blends very well with a beauty blender or a brush, and never looks cakey. I apply a primer underneath and set it with Wowder by glossier and it works well with most products. The only downside is that it doesn't control my oil as much as I wish it would, but neither have higher end BB creams. I love the SPF and it is pretty long wearing.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?