BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
rossa w.
Taft, CA
I love this BB cream, I used it all summer. I even sometimes used it when I was swimming. It matched my skin perfectly, and it is always hard for me to find foundations that match because my skin is so light. I would put it on like a lotion and that's exactly what it felt like, but also did a very good job at covering my blemishes. When it would start to come off or if I would sweat it didn't look bad like other foundations would look if they were coming off like that, really awesome product.
Tina M.
Concord, CA
I love this BB Cream!!! It leaves my skin looking very dewy and glowy. The only thing that I don't like is that it definitely does not hold up for me in humid weather, or if I am on the go and happen to sweat a bit. I get oily and shiny, so this would not be a good choice during the summer months, or if I am planning on being out all day long working. I think this will be a great product to use in the winter months when my skin tend to get a bit more dry. Either way I am happy to have it as a part of my collection!
Ally O.
Byron, MN
I tried so hard to like this product, but i can't. It's too greasy looking and feeling, even on my dry skin! It also transfers very easily and has completely slid off my face by noon. It never quite "soaks in," just sits on top of my skin and clogs my pores. The only positive thing i can say about this is the price point and smell were alright.
Marjana C.
I love this product! When I first purchased it, I didn't think it did as great as great as a job to give me flawles looking skin as my Makeup Forever HD foundation. However, my skin starts to get really oily looking in the T-zoe during the summer so I had to stop my original foundation routine and gave the BB cream another try. I absolutely love this now! My skin doesn't look oily over the course of the day and it makes my skin look blemish free! I even bought the Garnier Anti-Dark Circle roller because like this product, it's light but effective and doesn't shift on the face like concealer does.
laura j.
I have been using this Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB CREAM for about 4 years now. It is hands down my go to every day base. It is very easy to blend and gives light to medium coverage. One of my favorite things about it is that as it brightens and evens out the skin it still has a very lightweight feel on the skin.
Maggie A.
Berkeley, CA
BB Cream has been around for a while amongst the Asian community, and it's what Korean idols use to look the way they do. When I heard that BB Cream was sold at Target, I was all over it. However, you may have noticed that Garnier is NOT Korean, and neither is their BB Cream. It makes my skin look greasy, and I end up taking a lot off with some bath tissue before it looks alright. Even then, I put powder on top. It really doesn't do anything for me.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
This is the worst BB cream I have ever tried. The product is greasy and never sets into the skin. I prefer a matte look with my makeup. I don't want to be shiny and greasy. This product actually made my skin worse by using it. It actually gave me zits, every. single. time. I ever wore it. I would not recommend this product.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I love almost all of Garnier products but this I do not!!! I bought and tried it because it won a allure best of beauty award this year. When I applied it my face looked like I took a bottle of vegetable oil and just poured it all over my face so I decided to set in with powder in hopes that would help..it did not, just made my face look patchy in places. I do not recommend!!!
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
This cream is the perfect base for your makeup all year long. With a light tint to it, it brightens your skin on the dreary days and provides a non-poreblocking SPF for those sunny days. I have been using Garnier's BB cream for year and swear by it. And for the price ($5-7 and usually there are coupons) you cant go wrong!
Anna H.
Braselton, GA
I have combination skin (more oily than dry), not acne prone. When I first opened the product, the cream was SO runny it burst everywhere. I used a little bit the first time, it made my face look pretty caked up, so I buffed some off with a sponge. After using it daily for a week, I noticed my face breaking out. My face rarely ever breaks out unless the product extremely clogs my pores. I always recommend other BB creams instead of this one.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?