BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
I've literally been using this for years. In the summer I use it as is because it's darker than my skin tone and I'm tanner in the summer. In the fall and winter I mix it with my foundation. I really like it. It's a nice bb cream
Britni R.
I love this product. I have found that combining this product with the revlon colorstay foundation it works best for my skin. It is too dark for me but the revlon lightens the color and makes the finish look more fresh faced. I get high medium coverage with that combination. I like to set it with either the cover girl powder or it cosmetics celebration powder. If you wear this alone (not mixing in foundation) there is light to medium coverage and you have to set it with a lot of powder or it will move around on your face. Please please to the ones who gave this a bad review just mix in a little foundation and you will love this. It does have a strong fragrance but I don't mind it. I gave it 4 stars bc they used to make a fair shade but now only make two shades. Also if you are prone to breaking out get the one for oily skin. I will continue to buy this bb cream.
Yanireth B.
New York
I like that this BB cream is lightweight and I liked the tint but my face is prone to oil and this product made me look more oily. Would not recommend for oily skin
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
It has been several years since I have used this product but when I bought it I loved it!! Of course I was 17 now 24 so I don't know how well it will work now!!!
Malia V.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product! I first purchased it at Walgreens where it costs more. I feel in love right away it makes my skin look smooth and even in a way I can't explain. I have pale very freckled skin, I don't have acne or scars so I can't comment on the coverage for that. I have always had pretty nice skin, but I'm 40 now and I really need go take care of it if I wanna keep it nice. For me that means not wearing full face makeup everyday. Also it's summer right now and in the heat when sweating makeup is heavy and it can get streaky and/or melt. With this it doesn't loo like I'm wearing anything and I can pat my face without it disturbing the cream an looking crazy. This stuff is awesome! I haven't actually opened the package I purchased here on Amazon if its different I'll update.
maricela f.
I would use this a a back up to a bb cream that I use as a back up to my travel foundation lol. I can say I'm super fond of this but it's better then some other kinds, available at the drugstore, as well it's on the more affordable side. It will give you great coverage but I had to build it up.
Ashley R.
On days when it's 90+ degrees in my state, I love to stick with a BB cream, concealer, and translucent powder. That was not possible with this. It made me look so oily because it was disgustingly greasy, there was no coverage at all (yes, I know BB creams are supposed to be light--but this was NOTHING), it smelled horrid, and caused my face to break out. I've never been a fan of Garnier products; I've always thought they were cheap, a rip off, and poorly made. This made me believe that even more.
Rosie H.
Bronx , NY
I just received this in the mail from BzzAgent and let me say this, during my swatch I noticed full coverage as well as sun protection. This BB cream is extremely buildable. I recommend this for people who want a light full coverage that also gives you sun protection. Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Emma R.
I bought this product recently and have been testing it out recently. A lot of people say it's a dewy finish, but I disagree. On my skin, it has a natural finish. I have oily/combo skin (which this product is recommended for) and I notice that the product clings on dry spots despite moisturizing before hand. However, the product does a good job on evening skin tone and filling in my pores. Redness on my cheeks still pops through. If you're looking for high coverage, then this is not for you. It's light to medium coverage. I find it good for everyday use. I will continue to use this product because of the low price and the light-weight formula.
Yui O.
I thought the Garnier is great. the package showed me so many great effect and I bought it at CVS. when I use it, I notice some sunscreen smell and weird smell, but it is BB cream, so I did not really concern about it, but after some days, my skin got irritated and breakout. it was major breakout and i thought it was my skincare products, but this BB cream was actually cause my breakout, so I didn't even finish half and can't use it any more. I had to go to doctor to heal my skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?