BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
On days when it's 90+ degrees in my state, I love to stick with a BB cream, concealer, and translucent powder. That was not possible with this. It made me look so oily because it was disgustingly greasy, there was no coverage at all (yes, I know BB creams are supposed to be light--but this was NOTHING), it smelled horrid, and caused my face to break out. I've never been a fan of Garnier products; I've always thought they were cheap, a rip off, and poorly made. This made me believe that even more.
Emma R.
Emma R.
I bought this product recently and have been testing it out recently. A lot of people say it's a dewy finish, but I disagree. On my skin, it has a natural finish. I have oily/combo skin (which this product is recommended for) and I notice that the product clings on dry spots despite moisturizing before hand. However, the product does a good job on evening skin tone and filling in my pores. Redness on my cheeks still pops through. If you're looking for high coverage, then this is not for you. It's light to medium coverage. I find it good for everyday use. I will continue to use this product because of the low price and the light-weight formula.
Aly L.
Aly L.
Mesa, AZ
I'm a sucker for a good BB cream. I naturally have fair skin and a lot of freckles, so it's nice to be able to blend everything together to give me more of a cohesive skin tone to work with when I'm applying makeup. I usually use this and then put my makeup on over it, but if I'm just doing something like running my kiddos to school or dropping something off to a friend, I'll just slap some of this on and a coat of mascara and feel totally confident in my own skin. I love that this BB cream has sunscreen in it, too. That is wildly helpful so I don' have to put multiple lotions on my face that could potentially clog my pores!
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
Bothell, WA
I have been using this product for over three years and I absolutely love it. I don't like to wear foundation because it feels too caked on for me. But this offers super light coverage and it evens your skin tone! It also feels super light weight on your face, you don't even feel it. When you blend it in it looks as if you're not wearing anything but have flawless skin! Love this product and would highly recommend!
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Norfolk
I would give this product a million stars if I could. It is easy to apply/blend and you can also build up the coverage from light to full! I started using this at the start of my heavy skincare journey/research process when I was breaking out. I wanted to still wear makeup but I didn't want to wear makeup that would only make my skin worse. This product is so lightweight that you can hardly tell its on. I would recommend this to everybody. It also comes with 2.0 fluid oz which is TWICE as much as a standard foundation for around $11-12. The only downside to this product is that there is only 2 different shades.
Marley P.
Marley P.
I've been searching for a good BB cream for a while, and I think I've settled on this. It is moisturizing and helps me put on my makeup easily. My only complaint about this product is that, as a very pale person, the sunscreen does little to protect my face from the sun. I often get burned even while wearing this product. For the winter, however, it does a great job of keeping my dry skin at bay. I would definitely recommend this product.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I absolutely love this product! Especially for summer, or if you're like me and live in San Diego and go to the beach often or swimming and don't want to wear a ton of makeup but still want to have a light coverage! It applies flawlessly with your finger or with a brush however I don't recommend applying it with a beauty blender because it will soak up all of the product! I also wear this to the gym when I want to look natural, but also add a little moisture and sun protection to my skin!
I even got my mom and sister hooked onto this product and they use it as their everyday foundation!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Waterford
Absolutely love this BB Cream, it's my favorite for those minimal makeup days. It feels very light on the skin and doesn't look heavy. I have found with a lot of BB creams that they don't stay put, they breakup on my oily skin. This one however stays put and looks great all day. It gives my skin a "my own skin but better look. It gives just enough coverage to even out my skin but not look like I have piled on the makeup to achieve it. I have applied this BB cream with my hands, a makeup sponge and it applies nicely all 3 ways. It's good for when I'm in a rush because it doesn't take forever to blend. Great product and great price. It's a staple in my makeup collection.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
Not crazy about this BB cream. It does smell amazing, but leaves my skin feeling really oily. Wouldn't be as bad if I wanted just a light coverage and applied only the BB cream but after I apply my powder foundation (currently It Cosmetics) It leaves my makeup looking cakey with an orange tint which never typically happens. I'll finish up this bottle for days I don't wear foundation but will not buy this one again.
Tsneem Y.
Tsneem Y.
Bettendorf, IA
I am in love with this product words cannot explain. It is such a healthy way to cover your flaws on your face, especially when you don't want to go all out by using foundation. It doesn't really require too many layers and it's very easy to spread and blend in. One thing I hope would change, though, is the fact that after a long day, it feels somewhat grimy. It's almost as if it is attracting all the germs in the air and I can actually feel it on my face. Maybe it's because it melts easily or is very reactive to heat and/or humidity. Otherwise, excellent product!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?