BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
This cream is the perfect base for your makeup all year long. With a light tint to it, it brightens your skin on the dreary days and provides a non-poreblocking SPF for those sunny days. I have been using Garnier's BB cream for year and swear by it. And for the price ($5-7 and usually there are coupons) you cant go wrong!
Laura B.
I like this bb cream but I'm disappointed of their color selection. I'm very fair and even their lightest shade is not light enough for my fair skin. I hope that they come out with more shades.........
Tina M.
Concord, CA
I love this BB Cream!!! It leaves my skin looking very dewy and glowy. The only thing that I don't like is that it definitely does not hold up for me in humid weather, or if I am on the go and happen to sweat a bit. I get oily and shiny, so this would not be a good choice during the summer months, or if I am planning on being out all day long working. I think this will be a great product to use in the winter months when my skin tend to get a bit more dry. Either way I am happy to have it as a part of my collection!
Ally O.
Byron, MN
I tried so hard to like this product, but i can't. It's too greasy looking and feeling, even on my dry skin! It also transfers very easily and has completely slid off my face by noon. It never quite "soaks in," just sits on top of my skin and clogs my pores. The only positive thing i can say about this is the price point and smell were alright.
Sara L.
This has been my everyday use BB Cream for more than a year, and it's definitely the best in the market. It leaves your skin smooth and has full coverage, and after several hours it doesn't wear off or look greasy. And, even though my skin is acne-prone, it doesn't make me break out, and it covers all of my acne scars. Everyone should switch to Garnier.
Karen E.
Some days it looks good and sometimes it doesn't even when there is no difference in skin texture or the way I apply it. I still use it though it's pretty decent.
Francine C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product! It is great for everyday use, especially in the summer when you don't want heavy makeup for clog your pores. This cream has light coverage, but with a foundation powder, can be made a medium coverage. It has never made me break out, which is the most important to me. It lasts all throughout the day and leaves me with little shine by night time, which is perfect for my oily skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nicole M.
Binghamton, NY
I have tried many BB cream products, and this was one of the most disappointing ones. Firstly, there is very little range in terms of shade selection. The lightest shade was still too dark for me even with a summer tan. Second, there is little to no coverage because it basically blends away to nothing. The scent can be a little overpowering and the only positive you can get from this product is sun protection and a bit of moisture.
Heather S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This BB Cream works perfectly for me because I am the kind of girl that does not need full coverage. I love products that do more then one thing for you. It stands in place perfectly for my foundation and moisturizer. It is also perfect with giving me a little bit of color that I sometimes do not have. I did give it a B though because it is a little grainy feeling compared to the L'Oreal one, but other then that one flaw, its pretty perfect.
Maria M.
Ive only used this once and maybe i bought the wrong shade but i definitely didnt go well on my skin i would give it another try if i find the one that goes on me.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?