BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Nida S.
Really nice coverage for a BB cream. However it is very liquid. Not good for an oily skin. It also has a very limited shade range so a lot of people can't use this. I've bought this a few times and will continue to repurchase but I don't use it alone. I need a primer and I need a powder to keep this working well for my combo skin
Christine C.
If you want a real BB cream, this is NOT it! SPF 15 doesn't do hardly any protection to your skin. u need an spf 30 or higher. this product doesn't whiten/lighten dark spots/corrects skin tone. it has no coverage. and its greasy. i know they make an oil free version now but I'm not going to waste my money. the only thing good about this is has a pleasant smell. its not even worth calling a tinted sunscreen at the best bc it hardly gives any protection.
Lindsay B.
Had pretty good coverage but it was dewy made my face feel sticky. So I had to go out and buy setting powder. It made my sensitive skin have a burning feeling for a short while after applying no rash or anything but sensitive skin beware. I hadn't had any real breakouts in a couple years until I started using this product.
Amanda W.
Toledo, OH
Having dry skin, I enjoy the amount of moisture this gives my skin, but it is definitely more of a tinted moisturizer than an actual BB cream. I expected a bit more coverage than what I got, and I would like having more of a color selection, because the one I ended up with (light / medium) is still a bit dark for my fair skin. I like the product, mut I normally only use it if I need light makeup, or mixed with my foundation for a bit of added moisture.
Lina N.
Garnier BB cream skin renew has a perfect coverage and love the matter that it has SOF 20! It's a little bit tricky with the color tone. The one I picked looked like it was going to be perfect and ended up being a lil darker but worked just fine! Next time I know what to pick. So far, great product!
Jessica W.
Corydon, IN
I was really excited to try this product. It is the first BB Cream I have tried, and I'm just not sold. The coverage is minimal at best and it leaves a kind of oily sheen. I have very oily skin, while this product has helped the look of my skin over the long run, I can't wear this by itself. What I normally do now is put it on before bed as a night time treatment... weird I know, but it's work to help improve my skin, but as a foundation, it fails.
rossa w.
Taft, CA
I love this BB cream, I used it all summer. I even sometimes used it when I was swimming. It matched my skin perfectly, and it is always hard for me to find foundations that match because my skin is so light. I would put it on like a lotion and that's exactly what it felt like, but also did a very good job at covering my blemishes. When it would start to come off or if I would sweat it didn't look bad like other foundations would look if they were coming off like that, really awesome product.
Danielle R.
I'd heard good things about this bb cream from friends and bought it just to wear occaisionally--I generally don't wear make up outside of a spot or two of concealer and mascara. I like the way it goes on--it feels very smooth and light, and it definitely makes a positive difference in the way my skin looks. That said, I am pretty pale and the light/medium option is a little bit too dark for my skin most of the year. I wish they offered lighter choices.
Ginny C.
Roundhill, KY
I was looking at different BB creams at my local drugstore and finally picked Garnier Skin active 5 in 1 Skin Perfector BB Cream, because of other great products from this company. I LOVE this stuff!
Since I have started using this I have noticed that the 2 dark spots on my face have lightened considerably and are almost gone. This makes me happy! I have even been wearing this instead of foundation. Have I mentioned how much I love this product?!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This was god awful for me. It oxidizes on my skin like crazy, the shade range is seriously lacking (I am fair), it's greasy - even with primer and setting powder, AND it provides no coverage whatsoever.

I know a BB cream is meant to be light weight and sheer.... but I feel like with this product all I did was smear Vaseline on my face :(
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?