BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Charlotte A.
Feasterville
This is my favorite bb cream out of department store brands that cost an arm and legs this product literally makes you look so youthful and gives a nice glow while putting a thingy made facial moisturizer on your face. Covers up allMy imperfections and makes me feelbeautiful no need to use make up with this product and not to mention I use it in the sun bc it has a spf in it that protect and it diminishes lines wrinkles in my opinion plus I clogs pores and dimisnishes pimples and blemishes. I absolutely loveee this product and will never stop buying it. I swear when i run out I have to be on top of getting the next tube I feel I have gone through about 5:6 tubes the last few years bc of the experience that I have been experiencing with this product. Not to mention it don't make you look orange or fake and it goes on so thin it's amazing how it focuses on all imperfect rooms and
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
I Iike wearing this in the summer time when it’s too hot to wear heavy makeup. It’s very light and has a slight citrus smell. The only thing is that it only comes in 2 colors
Maya W.
Ankeny, IA
The best BB I have ever tried it looks flawless and natural the color match is ideal and is great for your skin! They discounting the deep color I liked so much though
Jennifer L.
Yonkers
This B.B. creams broke my face out in horrible ways. The shade range is awful and nothing matches to skin. It did not cover anything and it was just a waste of money.
amy h.
Love it I am always looking for new products and I recently discovered this never before have I used a bb cream so not sure if this is like the most amazing but it works amazing for me! I always have skin irritation and blemishes and since I have started using this product which was a little over a week ago most of my skin issues have cleared up!! I also use this as a foundation when I am extremely lazy and don't feel like doing my normal routine! Hope this helps!!!
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
I've literally been using this for years. In the summer I use it as is because it's darker than my skin tone and I'm tanner in the summer. In the fall and winter I mix it with my foundation. I really like it. It's a nice bb cream
Britni R.
I love this product. I have found that combining this product with the revlon colorstay foundation it works best for my skin. It is too dark for me but the revlon lightens the color and makes the finish look more fresh faced. I get high medium coverage with that combination. I like to set it with either the cover girl powder or it cosmetics celebration powder. If you wear this alone (not mixing in foundation) there is light to medium coverage and you have to set it with a lot of powder or it will move around on your face. Please please to the ones who gave this a bad review just mix in a little foundation and you will love this. It does have a strong fragrance but I don't mind it. I gave it 4 stars bc they used to make a fair shade but now only make two shades. Also if you are prone to breaking out get the one for oily skin. I will continue to buy this bb cream.
Yanireth B.
New York
I like that this BB cream is lightweight and I liked the tint but my face is prone to oil and this product made me look more oily. Would not recommend for oily skin
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
It has been several years since I have used this product but when I bought it I loved it!! Of course I was 17 now 24 so I don't know how well it will work now!!!
Malia V.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product! I first purchased it at Walgreens where it costs more. I feel in love right away it makes my skin look smooth and even in a way I can't explain. I have pale very freckled skin, I don't have acne or scars so I can't comment on the coverage for that. I have always had pretty nice skin, but I'm 40 now and I really need go take care of it if I wanna keep it nice. For me that means not wearing full face makeup everyday. Also it's summer right now and in the heat when sweating makeup is heavy and it can get streaky and/or melt. With this it doesn't loo like I'm wearing anything and I can pat my face without it disturbing the cream an looking crazy. This stuff is awesome! I haven't actually opened the package I purchased here on Amazon if its different I'll update.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?