BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Darrell M.
This product is very very very lightly pigmented. I have tried other products in the past from other brands that have BB creams and they just perform so much better. BB creams are supposed to have the benefits as well pigment but with this product I felt like it was just a beige moisturizer with no coverage or pigmentation payoff.
Nida S.
Really nice coverage for a BB cream. However it is very liquid. Not good for an oily skin. It also has a very limited shade range so a lot of people can't use this. I've bought this a few times and will continue to repurchase but I don't use it alone. I need a primer and I need a powder to keep this working well for my combo skin
Amanda S.
Twinsburg, OH
I like this product, but feel it is not exemplary and could use a few improvements. The product has the ability to provide a light, sheer coverage or a slightly heavier coverage if necessary. This coverage certainly evens tone appearance and lasts all day. However, it does not replace the needed use of concealer for under eye circles or a blemish. It does not take the place of a moisturizer, but also does not dry out or break out my skin. The worst aspect of this product is the smell- it is very strong and last for a little while after application. I've used worse BB creams, but may still search for a better product
Sherry P.
Garner BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne is my BB cream of choice. Medium coverage and feel natural in my skin. Don't effect my acne at all. Wish to have more BB cream like this one. Is get a bit oily but setting it with power hold oil back more.
F R.
Garnier makes my favorite BB cream. I use the one for oily skin and I prefer it over any luxury or designer brand I've tried. I've been using this instead of foundation as my daily coverup and it's helped my skin tremendously. Does a great job at evening out skin tone. Wear alone for dewy skin or finish with powder for a matte look.
Maria V.
los angeles , CA
this is my go-to, i love the product. it is not full coverage and can leave some cake-face. but for minimal use it is great! i love this for a natural look, would not depend on for a full day unless used with a powder. but over all great product, i will continue to repurchase. i do not use a lot of full face products, so this is a definitely for natural looks.
Elena F.
Columbia , SC
Well, i got it from my aunt, so I'm not sure what the price is. but i see why she gave it away. i didn't like it much. it doesn't give you a good coverage and it it pretty oily and heavy. i would never use it on a hot day! but if you have dry skin and you don't have a lot of skin problems it will probably work pretty good for you!
Kayley F.
Boston, MA
I have the oil-free version and on hot days I do have a little bit of an oily complexion which is my only complaint (easily fixable with powder or oil dabs). This is the best BB cream I could find for my skin. I wear it everyday and swear by it since it is lighter than foundation but just enough to cover up all the blemishes on my skin. It covers in all the right places and my complexion looks silky smooth. I have light skin and it matches my shade perfectly and also protects me from the sun. I am on my second tube and will buy again!
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
I love how the light matches my skin so well but it's sticky and has a dryness to it. I do have oily skin and it's acne prone so I got the BB cream with the acne treatment in it and it dries my skin out so bad, it hurts. I do have to apply a good amount of moisturizer before I apply the cream but once I got used to it I'm ok with it now.
Natalia G.
Mission Hills, CA
Awesome coverage and protection. I like that it blends in really well with my skin type, and covers all the redness, leaves a great complexion and can still use powder if needed on top without becoming a caked on look. Even without any other make up this gives the perfect natural look! Bought it at Rite Aid, and am close to running out, will definitely be adding this to my shopping list.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?