BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Danielle R.
I'd heard good things about this bb cream from friends and bought it just to wear occaisionally--I generally don't wear make up outside of a spot or two of concealer and mascara. I like the way it goes on--it feels very smooth and light, and it definitely makes a positive difference in the way my skin looks. That said, I am pretty pale and the light/medium option is a little bit too dark for my skin most of the year. I wish they offered lighter choices.
Amanda W.
Toledo, OH
Having dry skin, I enjoy the amount of moisture this gives my skin, but it is definitely more of a tinted moisturizer than an actual BB cream. I expected a bit more coverage than what I got, and I would like having more of a color selection, because the one I ended up with (light / medium) is still a bit dark for my fair skin. I like the product, mut I normally only use it if I need light makeup, or mixed with my foundation for a bit of added moisture.
Christine C.
If you want a real BB cream, this is NOT it! SPF 15 doesn't do hardly any protection to your skin. u need an spf 30 or higher. this product doesn't whiten/lighten dark spots/corrects skin tone. it has no coverage. and its greasy. i know they make an oil free version now but I'm not going to waste my money. the only thing good about this is has a pleasant smell. its not even worth calling a tinted sunscreen at the best bc it hardly gives any protection.
Jessica W.
Corydon, IN
I was really excited to try this product. It is the first BB Cream I have tried, and I'm just not sold. The coverage is minimal at best and it leaves a kind of oily sheen. I have very oily skin, while this product has helped the look of my skin over the long run, I can't wear this by itself. What I normally do now is put it on before bed as a night time treatment... weird I know, but it's work to help improve my skin, but as a foundation, it fails.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I love almost all of Garnier products but this I do not!!! I bought and tried it because it won a allure best of beauty award this year. When I applied it my face looked like I took a bottle of vegetable oil and just poured it all over my face so I decided to set in with powder in hopes that would help..it did not, just made my face look patchy in places. I do not recommend!!!
Anna H.
Braselton, GA
I have combination skin (more oily than dry), not acne prone. When I first opened the product, the cream was SO runny it burst everywhere. I used a little bit the first time, it made my face look pretty caked up, so I buffed some off with a sponge. After using it daily for a week, I noticed my face breaking out. My face rarely ever breaks out unless the product extremely clogs my pores. I always recommend other BB creams instead of this one.
laura j.
I have been using this Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB CREAM for about 4 years now. It is hands down my go to every day base. It is very easy to blend and gives light to medium coverage. One of my favorite things about it is that as it brightens and evens out the skin it still has a very lightweight feel on the skin.
Maggie A.
Berkeley, CA
BB Cream has been around for a while amongst the Asian community, and it's what Korean idols use to look the way they do. When I heard that BB Cream was sold at Target, I was all over it. However, you may have noticed that Garnier is NOT Korean, and neither is their BB Cream. It makes my skin look greasy, and I end up taking a lot off with some bath tissue before it looks alright. Even then, I put powder on top. It really doesn't do anything for me.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
This is the worst BB cream I have ever tried. The product is greasy and never sets into the skin. I prefer a matte look with my makeup. I don't want to be shiny and greasy. This product actually made my skin worse by using it. It actually gave me zits, every. single. time. I ever wore it. I would not recommend this product.
Marjana C.
I love this product! When I first purchased it, I didn't think it did as great as great as a job to give me flawles looking skin as my Makeup Forever HD foundation. However, my skin starts to get really oily looking in the T-zoe during the summer so I had to stop my original foundation routine and gave the BB cream another try. I absolutely love this now! My skin doesn't look oily over the course of the day and it makes my skin look blemish free! I even bought the Garnier Anti-Dark Circle roller because like this product, it's light but effective and doesn't shift on the face like concealer does.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?