BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Emily G.
Emily G.
After reading the reviews on this I opted to try it as a drugstore go to when I can't afford my higher brand favorite Shiseido BB cream.

My initial issue. The scent. It is a clean scent, however, it was just a little too "perfume-y clean" for my taste. I did eventually get past this, but the formula just wasn't right. It was great for my dry skin but it did cause a bit of irritation to my skin and a bit of a rash at times. The color was okay. I wear a light/medium so the color was decent. Unfortunately I just couldn't get past these issues and felt pretty disappointed.

I think I will stick with Maybelline's bb cream which seems to work way better in my opinion.
Arbella R.
Arbella R.
I use this everyday! It's a very liquidy consistency, bug has amazing coverage. You can apply a thin layer and have it be a light-to-medium coverage, or you can build up layers to have a medium-to-full coverage. It has a rubbing alcohol smell, and feels a little cool on your skin when you first apply it, but you can't smell it once it's on your skin. I'm very oily, and this holds up better than many foundations I've used. Because it is so thin, it doesn't cake up or look like a mask, and it fades pretty evenly. I have light to medium skin and it may look super light going on, but it blends out to match me perfectly.
Marla R.
Marla R.
Greensboro, NC
I like to use this when I'am in a hurry its easy to apply it give shine to my face and it makes my face look natural. It is not a foundation but it is great to use either alone or under a foundation. Also it can be used as sunscreen which I really like. My mom loves this product it fits well for her and I also really liked it the only problem that I personally have is that it makes my face look very oily. I have oily skin so it seems to make it oilier for some reason; other than that I recommend!
Le Danger C.
Le Danger C.
Chatsworth, CA
I LOVE this BB cream. It is in between a BB cream and foundation--it is the perfect amount of coverage. I went from the NARS Sheer Glow to this (it was far more affordable). I love it just as much and will definitely be re-purchasing it. If you have blemishes but don't want to use a thick foundation, this cream is great to eliminate redness and such. My only suggestion would be to double up on product where you may have blemishes, because since it is a BB cream it doesn't provide full coverage.
rossa w.
rossa w.
Taft, CA
I love this BB cream, I used it all summer. I even sometimes used it when I was swimming. It matched my skin perfectly, and it is always hard for me to find foundations that match because my skin is so light. I would put it on like a lotion and that's exactly what it felt like, but also did a very good job at covering my blemishes. When it would start to come off or if I would sweat it didn't look bad like other foundations would look if they were coming off like that, really awesome product.
amy h.
amy h.
Love it I am always looking for new products and I recently discovered this never before have I used a bb cream so not sure if this is like the most amazing but it works amazing for me! I always have skin irritation and blemishes and since I have started using this product which was a little over a week ago most of my skin issues have cleared up!! I also use this as a foundation when I am extremely lazy and don't feel like doing my normal routine! Hope this helps!!!
Charlotte A.
Charlotte A.
Feasterville
This is my favorite bb cream out of department store brands that cost an arm and legs this product literally makes you look so youthful and gives a nice glow while putting a thingy made facial moisturizer on your face. Covers up allMy imperfections and makes me feelbeautiful no need to use make up with this product and not to mention I use it in the sun bc it has a spf in it that protect and it diminishes lines wrinkles in my opinion plus I clogs pores and dimisnishes pimples and blemishes. I absolutely loveee this product and will never stop buying it. I swear when i run out I have to be on top of getting the next tube I feel I have gone through about 5:6 tubes the last few years bc of the experience that I have been experiencing with this product. Not to mention it don't make you look orange or fake and it goes on so thin it's amazing how it focuses on all imperfect rooms and
Britni R.
Britni R.
I love this product. I have found that combining this product with the revlon colorstay foundation it works best for my skin. It is too dark for me but the revlon lightens the color and makes the finish look more fresh faced. I get high medium coverage with that combination. I like to set it with either the cover girl powder or it cosmetics celebration powder. If you wear this alone (not mixing in foundation) there is light to medium coverage and you have to set it with a lot of powder or it will move around on your face. Please please to the ones who gave this a bad review just mix in a little foundation and you will love this. It does have a strong fragrance but I don't mind it. I gave it 4 stars bc they used to make a fair shade but now only make two shades. Also if you are prone to breaking out get the one for oily skin. I will continue to buy this bb cream.
Danika P.
Danika P.
If there could only be one glowing, positive, review I was able to write it would have to be this one. I have been using Garnier's BB Cream for years now and am in love with everything it does for my skin. It has SPF, a great formulation that glides onto the skin so smoothly and effortlessly, and it stays on nice. I love the radiance it gives my skin while not covering up every single flaw my skin has. It is a natural finish makeup and I just keep repurchasing it. I will say that the shade range is very limited, I own both Light/Medium and Medium/Deep and go between the two...but if you have very pale or very deep skin this product probably wouldn't work for you. I would recommend getting it and mixing in a darker foundation though and seeing how that works because this product is a great one!
Malia V.
Malia V.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product! I first purchased it at Walgreens where it costs more. I feel in love right away it makes my skin look smooth and even in a way I can't explain. I have pale very freckled skin, I don't have acne or scars so I can't comment on the coverage for that. I have always had pretty nice skin, but I'm 40 now and I really need go take care of it if I wanna keep it nice. For me that means not wearing full face makeup everyday. Also it's summer right now and in the heat when sweating makeup is heavy and it can get streaky and/or melt. With this it doesn't loo like I'm wearing anything and I can pat my face without it disturbing the cream an looking crazy. This stuff is awesome! I haven't actually opened the package I purchased here on Amazon if its different I'll update.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?