BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Madison B.
Bloomfield, NJ
A great bb cream! Works well on my sensitive skin. Stays on all day. Doesn't make me oily at all. It's a full coverage foundation. The price is phenomenal for the amount of product you get. I bought it at my local drugstore. Highly recommend as I have been using this product for almost 5 years now!
Marquie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Fave. I am so very oily. This helps balance my skin so I'm not too shiny. I also love that I could wear this alone if I don't want to wear foundation. Also I wear this to the pool and the beach - love that it has SPF without that sunscreen smell.
Vivian S.
Wellington
I really like this for a day to day use. It covers enough to not look like a hot mess but it’s not a full coverage so it can seem like I’m not wearing makeup at all, which is nice because I like that for a daily basis
Leayla B.
Healdsburg
I am in love with this product I do however have to mix the light and the dark in order to get it to match my skin but I'm very dry and this hydrated and smooths my skin with a little color to even out my skin tone
Allison H.
If you have oily skin- stay away! Although it does even out skin tone, it is EXTREMELY shiny upon the moment of application. If you like having makeup on your collar, phone, or anything else in close proximity to your face- here ya go!
Taylor G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff! I use it everyday!! It has really improved my skin overall. Dark spots have disappeared and it feels more hydrated. I love the fact that it has a built in sunscreen. Also provide a little coverage as a bb cream with so many added benefits!!
Majdoulin O.
Garden City, MI
Best BB Cream ever!
Nice and natural look.
Full coverage.
Stays the whole day.
They have it for all types of skin and in three shades.
It has SPF 20.
This is my number one bb cream and I always buy it.
Ashley S.
Made my face break out and I was extremely oily by just a few hours after the application of this product. I didn't like it at all. Just didn't work for my skin. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Darrian T.
The only bb cream I ever use. When bb cream first became popular I started using this and haven't stopped. I have really okly skin and it really works well with my skin. The colors are spot on and it blends really smoothly into my skin. I purchase about every 3 months.
Amy J.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product! LOVE the way it covered my face, LOVE how it helped clear my skin. The coverage was great on my blemishes and evened out my skin tone to minimize dark spots.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?