BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Mayra Q.
Oceanside, CA
I love using this when I'm just running errands and don't want to do a full face of makeup. Or when I want a simple/fresh look. And it covers so nicely! My favorite part is that it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything, yet your skin looks amazing! I always set it with a little translucent powder, just to avoid any shiny areas. :)
amy h.
Love it I am always looking for new products and I recently discovered this never before have I used a bb cream so not sure if this is like the most amazing but it works amazing for me! I always have skin irritation and blemishes and since I have started using this product which was a little over a week ago most of my skin issues have cleared up!! I also use this as a foundation when I am extremely lazy and don't feel like doing my normal routine! Hope this helps!!!
Kaitlin C.
I purchased a tube of this when it first hit shelves at Target over a year ago, and it got placed in my vanity cabinet and forgotten about after the first use. I was not impressed with it - it felt heavier than the liquid foundations I typically use, even though one of the biggest things they advertise is how light it feels. I much prefer to stick to using primer and a good liquid foundation and brush and I'll throw on some moisturizer with SPF vs. using this stuff.
Liza P.
The best thing about BB cream is that it's perfect for girls who do not have crazy break outs or acne. For me I tend to have very few red spots and maybe a pimple or two, and because of that I don't always feel like caking foundation on my face. This is perfect because it's light, it moisturizes, and is perfect for some light redness.
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this product based on the commercial and I was not to happy with the result. When I wore it, I found myself having to reply it in certain areas. It does not last long. I actually had to travel with it in my purse. I don't like having to keep reapplying makeup when I am out. Also I noticed that coverage was not up to my standard.

Bottom line, my skin is funny (combination). I think this product is good for someone but not me. I went back to my normal routine.
Lauren D.
I liked that this had SPf in it. It left my skin dewy. But if it was too shiny, I had to set with powder on top. It has a nice texture. But has to go on clean skin. It doesn't necessarily go on well over other products. I would recommend this for The Spring, Fall, and Winter. But in the Summer, it kind of melts a bit and runs with sweat.
Micah M.
Summit, NJ
The smell is a little funky, but doesn't bother me. I do HATE that they do not have any other color options. The med/dark is too dark and the light/med is too light!! i am in between! I bought both and have found myself using them less because it doesn't really match my skin tone. I am an olive color, soo..... Anyways, it's for in the morning, to throw on and go run errands, but at the end of the day, it does make my face a little oily...AND i have combo/dry skin!
Tatyana G.
Naples, FL
My friend loves this stuff. She's actually the one who recommended it to me, but honestly I wouldn't ever waste my money on repurchasing this product. It didn't last long also it creased under my eyes and it doesn't have good coverage. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with dark circles or who has a lot of creasing under their eyes.
Crystal C.
I really like this bb cream. It is around $13 at drugstores. It applies very nice and evenly. I love that it still leaves my skin a little dewy. It provides me with light to medium coverage. In spots where I need a little more coverage, I will use a concealer. But, this is one of the items I use as foundation in my daily makeup routine. I have found that it transfers, so I just make sure to set it with finishing powder. Overall, it's a great product at a great price.
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
I really don't like this product. The color range is terrible. I'm fair and it is too dark and yellow on my skin. It is thick and has a greasy slip consistency which I fear could lead to break outs on oily skin. The only plus is a big bottle and availability is easy, IF you can find your shade. Also recommended for dry or mature skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?