BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Emily G.
Rochester, MN
Did not like how this made my skin oily after the first hour of wearing. Didn’t have much coverage but I used it as more of a primer/moisturizer. It’s easy to apply and blend-able. I would not probably by this again even though the price was reasonable
Abbey L.
Leawood, KS
I think this is some of the best BB cream you can get at a good price. It blends amazing, smells awesome, and does not get oily throughout the day. I honestly forget that I am wearing it. For a drugstore buy, this is one of the best you can get.
jenna v.
Syracuse , NY
Great coverage for a BB cream, definitely keeps my face matte all day. I love that I can wear this daily and it not feel heavy. The SPF in this product is a definite plus, I would also say its buildable and I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Such a great formula I can use as a base for foundation or alone, great coverage with the plus of sunscreen. Colors match great. The only con I found was starting out not knowing how much was needed causing oiliness from too much but easily fixed.
Marlena H.
Elkhorn City, KY
The cream glides smoothly over my skin giving a lovely glow. The coverage is amazing, it covers evenly and precise for combination skin. It's priced sufficiently for a product in which has a sun screen, I would buy this product again.
Madison B.
Bloomfield, NJ
A great bb cream! Works well on my sensitive skin. Stays on all day. Doesn't make me oily at all. It's a full coverage foundation. The price is phenomenal for the amount of product you get. I bought it at my local drugstore. Highly recommend as I have been using this product for almost 5 years now!
Marquie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Fave. I am so very oily. This helps balance my skin so I'm not too shiny. I also love that I could wear this alone if I don't want to wear foundation. Also I wear this to the pool and the beach - love that it has SPF without that sunscreen smell.
Vivian S.
Wellington
I really like this for a day to day use. It covers enough to not look like a hot mess but it’s not a full coverage so it can seem like I’m not wearing makeup at all, which is nice because I like that for a daily basis
Allison H.
If you have oily skin- stay away! Although it does even out skin tone, it is EXTREMELY shiny upon the moment of application. If you like having makeup on your collar, phone, or anything else in close proximity to your face- here ya go!
Taylor G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff! I use it everyday!! It has really improved my skin overall. Dark spots have disappeared and it feels more hydrated. I love the fact that it has a built in sunscreen. Also provide a little coverage as a bb cream with so many added benefits!!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?