BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
jessica C.
jessica C.
This makes your face look so refreshed. leaves to smooth. love the glow. smells ok
Makayla W.
Makayla W.
San Clemente, CA
This is not a good product. It looks very oily and does not blend well. It is bad
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.
Not a fan at all! Not enough coverage and gives a very greasy look to the skin
Amy H.
Amy H.
Saint Albans, WV
As far as BB creams go, Garnier is a decent one. I prefer a more matte finish.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Merriam, KS
This is my go to BB cream whenever I am doing a quick no makeup makeup look.
Agnieszka L.
Agnieszka L.
Glendale, NY
Not a fan of this one, didn't last long and the coverage wasn't good either
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Além de proteger do Sol ainda tampa todas minhas manchas como não amar hein
Annie L.
Annie L.
I'm usually very particular about my foundation routine--even during the hot summer days and even when going to the gym. I usually carry around mattifying powder when I feel the makeup slicking off from sweat. I decided that BB cream might be better for everyday use so I decided to try Garnier skin renew because I liked that I could grab something off the shelves (and return in case I didn't like it) and because Korean BB creams aren't usually available in my shade. My first impression was that it was too sheer for my liking as I'm used to the full coverage from my foundation. I gave it a couple more tries before giving up and learned: if you apply the cream with a sponge and pat down over your problem areas (blemishes, dark spots) it's a very buildable formula and will provide about 80% coverage. I don't feel like I have anything on my face and I'm not always concerned about my face makeup transferring to my clothes/other people.
It gives me a much more natural look than my regular routine so it's nice that I can achieve the same look with one product than I do with several. I usually don't feel like I need to wear blush on top of this because the natural color of my cheeks shows through.
I would recommend applying with a sponge or a puff for better application.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Union, NJ
I really couldn't say enough about this product. I use it DAILY. I like it a hell of a lot better than my Urban Decay foundation i used to use. And for the price, it's even more amazing. ($11 at cvs) I apply a thin layer of primer, and dab this on with a beauty blender. I never powder it, I just leave it sheen. It last all day and oxidizes beautifully. It gives you the most perfect dewy glow at the end of the night. It smells good, it helps with my acne, it moisturizes, I love it.

I was most surprised that it matched my skin tone. I'm very fair and have a hard time with foundation but this was perfect.
It blends beautifully with contour powder or creams.
I went out and bought 3 more for when I run out in case they stop making it!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Groton, CT
I have seriously repurchased this BB cream more times then I can even count! It is my GO TO. If I wake up late or just want a no make up kind of day this is what I use every time. I love the smell, it just smells fresh. It is very moisturizing and the coverage is good too. It has a light coverage, but good enough to cover any redness and small blemishes. I always use concealer with it for my dark circles and any pimples I want to cover up. It is more of a dewy finish, but if you want more of a matte finish you could always use a setting powder. I myself don't mind the dewy finish for those kind of days. I like how it wakes up my skin, makes it look fresh, but effortless. Definitely a product I cannot live without!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?