BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Esmeralda C.
No soy muy fan de las BB creams porque por las imperfecciones que tiene mi piel creo necesaria una mayor cobertura a la hora de aplicar maquillaje, la probé y la verdad es que no me gustó, el tono no era el adecuado para mí, no me ayudaba a cubrir como yo lo necesito, además de que no me duraba, a las dos horas aproximadamente mi piel comenzaba a producir grasa y con el paso de las horas desaparecía por completo.
Chandra P.
This is my favorite BB cream on the market.  It goes on smoothly and helps my face look so much better.  It helps even my skin tone and even helps cover some of my imperfections.  It is buildable and you can work up to the coverage you need.  I recommend this to many of my family.
Jennifer L.
Yonkers
This B.B. creams broke my face out in horrible ways. The shade range is awful and nothing matches to skin. It did not cover anything and it was just a waste of money.
Michelle N.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my first BB cream ever and the one I will always love forever! It gives sheer to medium coverage but has the best consistency out of all of the drugstore BB creams I used. It gives coverage but isn't too heavy and never oxidizes, turning me orange. BEST DRUGSTORE BB CREAM OUT THERE!
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
I bought this because everyone raves about bb creams and I didn't want to spend a fortune on something I might not like. I wanted something light that would still give me some color especially in the hot summer. this is great for that and my lazy days when I want to look somewhat presentable.
Felicia R.
Spartanburg, SC
This BB cream is great. I use it as primer before foundation or as a light tinted moisturizer to make my skin look better. It is a little runny, but a little bit goes a long way. It's sheer, but covers pretty well at the same time (if that even makes sense). I love this product and will continue to buy it.
Heide R.
Raleigh
I'ave tried both the one for oily skin and the one for dry skin.  They both work pretty well, but the coloring is off.  Also, the one for oily skin is a bit runny so it's harder to work with.  I would recommend the Loreal BB Cream over these, just for blending factor alone.
Hannah M.
Lexington
First off, I hate the smell of this. It's very strong and smells like chemicals. The coverage is really impressive, on the bright side. There aren't very many shades, so it is hard to find your right one. I purchased one slightly too dark and after an hour of application I would have a dark orange line around my face
Brooke S.
Cullman
I love this BB cream!! It is the perfect touch to a skin routine! It has spf to protect skin from sun damage and is super easy to apply with clean hands or a makeup brush or sponge. It is great for a smooth glowing finish and to help give a wonderful tone to the skin!
Carmina V.
San Pedro, CA
It's a little pricy for drugstore but it's worth it ! Every time I wear it I get compliments on my makeup. Wears well with other products such as blush , setting powder, highlighter etc. It's does come in medium /deep shade but it's hard to find . Highly recommend!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?