BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I never try this product before but if i get offter to try i will then give my reviews
Xeidy M.
Xeidy M.
It's an okay product but not great for me. Not my favorite but will get its job done.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I like it , it good but I can be better I don't know just is good but not too muchas
Kara A.
Kara A.
West Jordan, UT
Great coverage, and it smooths pores. Quick and easy to apply. One of my favorites!!
Maria S.
Maria S.
I like because help me renews mi face hydrates 24hrs instant correction and coverage
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
This is a nice bb cream I like it it's not too pricey and this brand is good as well
Maria D.
Maria D.
This product keeps my skin well hydrated and has a nice color, definitely recommend
Liat Z.
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great skin prefector I love using this makes my face feel and look flawless love it
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Murrieta, CA
I love how i can get coverage anf it protwcts my face from the sun. It aplys smooth
Aiyana S.
Aiyana S.
Love it but it tends to be cakey and rub off easy if a little too much is applied.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?