BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Brayde V.
Lafitte, LA
I love makeup but I also love feeling 'fresh faced' so using a lightweight BB cream is usually my way to go. I have oily to combination skin so it's harder for me to fall in love with any type of face product but this one just did not cut it. There was no longevity of the product what so ever. My face was shiny within an hour of using and at the end of the day, I had a patch of dry skin forming on my chin. I gave this to my friend who has dry skin and she said it worked a little better for her but she couldn't see herself using it everyday.
Katie C.
Long Beach, CA
I use this almost every day, but I have not seen my skin "perfected" in any way. The Light/Medium tone is also too dark/orange for fair skin. There needs to be a lighter shade. I had to buy brightening finishing powder to put on top--not ideal when I was hoping I could use this as a by-itself sort of product. Coverage is otherwise alright.
Nadine D.
I haven't tried many BB creams, but this is the first and probably last one I'll try, just because I like it so much. It is perfect for days where you want a "no makeup makeup look". It smells pretty nice and stays on well. I use this when I don't want foundation, and then just use a little concealer under my eyes. Definitely worth buying!
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
this product is actually one of the few that works really well with my skin, it is easy to apply and blend and reasonably priced if you are going for the cheaper side
Katie E.
Arlington Hts, IL
Love this eye roller coverup! I had an older version of this and I was so upset when they discontinued it, so I am so glad to see that Garnier has decided to make another eye roller! It really helps with my dark circles and I look much more awake. I would recommend using it with foundation though, because it is thin and sometimes rubs off.
Jyan C.
La Place, LA
Love using this product instead of foundation, it's lightweight not heavy,  very natural, last all day , great on skin . My new go to product. My niece turned me on  to this.
Madeline R.
Mission Viejo, CA
LOVE this BB cream. It seems so good and minimizes my pores. I have combination skin and it works really well for me but i wouldn't recommend it for those with oily skin as it has a bit of an oily touch to it. I love how it looks when i put it on but by then end of the day it gets a bit of an orange tint. Make sure to bring some on the go.
Mayra Q.
Oceanside, CA
I love using this when I'm just running errands and don't want to do a full face of makeup. Or when I want a simple/fresh look. And it covers so nicely! My favorite part is that it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything, yet your skin looks amazing! I always set it with a little translucent powder, just to avoid any shiny areas. :)
Lauren D.
I liked that this had SPf in it. It left my skin dewy. But if it was too shiny, I had to set with powder on top. It has a nice texture. But has to go on clean skin. It doesn't necessarily go on well over other products. I would recommend this for The Spring, Fall, and Winter. But in the Summer, it kind of melts a bit and runs with sweat.
Kaitlin C.
I purchased a tube of this when it first hit shelves at Target over a year ago, and it got placed in my vanity cabinet and forgotten about after the first use. I was not impressed with it - it felt heavier than the liquid foundations I typically use, even though one of the biggest things they advertise is how light it feels. I much prefer to stick to using primer and a good liquid foundation and brush and I'll throw on some moisturizer with SPF vs. using this stuff.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?