BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Estee H.
This is a great BB cream. It's got great coverage, lasts all day, and controls oil so it doesn't break me out. The only complaint I have is the color range. The light/medium is too dark for me to wear in the winter - I can only wear it when I'm tan. I wish this came in more colors because I would wear it year round if it wee available in a fair shade
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
I Iike wearing this in the summer time when it’s too hot to wear heavy makeup. It’s very light and has a slight citrus smell. The only thing is that it only comes in 2 colors
Olivia D.
Makes you're skin look flawless without the burden of wearing makeup. It does it's job and didn't make me extra oily like some bb creams have. I use this on days I don't feel like trying but still wanna look nice. Definitely worth a try! Little goes a long way, so this product is worth the money and lasts a long time.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I'm not big on BB Creams and only picked this up to see what the rave was all about. I'm honestly not even sure of the purpose. It's like a super thin invisible foundation. But, it does feel good when applied so I'll continue using it until it runs out. Perhaps while I'm thinking about it I'll look more into the benefits.
Rosie D.
Johnston, RI
My go to BB cream. This product gives you an all day glow with minimal coverage. I have dry/combo so it works well with me but may be overly moisturizing for oily skin. I've bought this product several times already and will continue to do so.
Michelle S.
I can't leave the house with AT LEAST this on my face! What a difference this makes even before putting any other make up on! Love it and won't leave the house without it!
anushehk K.
Brooklyn
This product was just okay. It applied really easily and made my skin feel pretty soft. However, the coverage was not that great and the color on my face was patchy by the end of the day.
Katie K.
This is a good product if you are looking for a lightweight B.B. cream. It left my skin a little too oily and greasy for me, but I like the coverage and the color matched for me. I used the light/medium color. I would use this product again but next time I would probably get the oil free version to try.
Maggie Z.
York
I wasn't really happy with this product. There was another kind of garnier bb cream I used to use, and once I could no longer find it, I tried this. It was difficult for me to get it to match my skin, as it only comes in two colors: light and dark. It goes on very thick and made my skin feel and look oily.
Esmeralda C.
No soy muy fan de las BB creams porque por las imperfecciones que tiene mi piel creo necesaria una mayor cobertura a la hora de aplicar maquillaje, la probé y la verdad es que no me gustó, el tono no era el adecuado para mí, no me ayudaba a cubrir como yo lo necesito, además de que no me duraba, a las dos horas aproximadamente mi piel comenzaba a producir grasa y con el paso de las horas desaparecía por completo.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?