BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Jordan G.
Austin, TX
OK now this stuff is awesome! It feels like a moisturizer when you put it on but it also gives you coverage so for me personally I like to use it on every day basis at least my skin soft and it just feels really good and lightweight on my skin the only con about this is sometimes it leaves my skin oily but that also depends on the weather
Nadine D.
I haven't tried many BB creams, but this is the first and probably last one I'll try, just because I like it so much. It is perfect for days where you want a "no makeup makeup look". It smells pretty nice and stays on well. I use this when I don't want foundation, and then just use a little concealer under my eyes. Definitely worth buying!
Femke R.
Goodyear, AZ
This is the first BB cream I bought. I don't really like foundation that much, so BB cream is the perfect solution for me. Although I find the Garnier BB cream a little bit too thick, it helps me to get a nice and even skin tone. I also just want to point out that it looks great on pictures too!! Usually when you use flash, you will see whatever you have on your face.. The Garnier BB cream gives me a flawless look even on photos. I give it a B (+) because I find it too thick..
Jessica A.
Lakewood, CA
About 2 months ago while debating what brand to trust for my BB cream, I stumbled upon this brand. I have used Garnier before and I wasn't really a fan of their products (I've used their shampoo and conditioner, hairspray, moose) I didn't know they made BB Cream. I read a few reviews on the product and was able to save $3 on it because it was on discount. I took the risk of going with it, I bought the light/medium tint one. I have been using it on my face every day since and i have been getting many compliments on the condition of my face. The BB cream makes my face feel nicely hydrated, makes the appearance look nice by eliminating that oily complexion. I truly like it and for the price I would definitely buy it again.
Sandra B.
Santa Rosa, CA
I wasn't very happy when I got this product(the first edition one). First of all there were barely any shades and the ones that were there were way off. Secondly I have oily skin and when I applied it even if my skin wasn't oily at the moment it completely turned it shinny and ugly within the first minute. Maybe it's be good on dry skin. I heard that there is new editions of this but after my experience I don't want to try it, plus it was kinda pricey for a drug store bb cream.
Skye W.
Kennesaw, GA
New to BB cream. I typically use foundation but wanted to try a BB cream during the summer. I previously used Make Up For Ever Ultra HD, but didn't like the coverage. I then switched to Lancome Teint Idole 24Hr and loved the coverage and formula, in general. This BB cream, although I haven't tried many, has been wonderful. Full coverage and stayed all day. I used a sephora foundation brush to apply then set it with a finishing powder. I would definitely recommend!
Jyan C.
La Place, LA
Love using this product instead of foundation, it's lightweight not heavy,  very natural, last all day , great on skin . My new go to product. My niece turned me on  to this.
Audrey A.
Shelby twp , MI
This is one of my favorite and go-to BB creams! I don't have face blemishes but I do have redness on my nose area and this completely evens my skin tone and hides the redness! I put it on with either a brush or my fingers, both work well! It's not thick at all, it's pretty liquidy. The only complaint I have is the packaging it comes in gets SO messy.
Tiffany D.
Arlington, TX
When first applying this product it looks like it is not going to blend very well and is very streaky. But once you let it dry it does even out your skin tone a bit and gives you a healthy glowy finish.
Tiffany D.
Tumwater , WA
I've tried other BB creams and just loved them, but since I have been on a budget as of late, I had to make do with this drugstore version. I don't have any issue with drugstore brands. I use many of them. But honestly, this didn't perform well at all. I didn't notice a change at all. The product also has a very strong perfume scent, which didn't bother me, but might bother someone that is sensitive to fragrance. If you want a good BB cream, save your money and get some Dr. Jart.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?