BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Sofiarose M.
Sofiarose M.
Novato, CA
It's okay. Makes my skin look oily after a little while on but has a nice tone and color
Kara A.
Kara A.
Does a good cover up job, but doesn't cover up everything. Fades after a few hours too.
sequoia m.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
This is is great and I love this product it's very good and it's smooth to use one skin
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Midlothian, VA
A staple in my everyday makeup . I have dry skin so this works wonders for me. Love it
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I never try this product before but if i get offter to try i will then give my reviews
Patty A.
Patty A.
South Gate, CA
Very light coverage but enough to blur out some imperfections. I love that it has spf.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Does not come in enough shades and made my skin break out. Not worth it in my opinion.
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
It's so easy to use this with the little ball at the bottom I think it works very well
Xeidy M.
Xeidy M.
It's an okay product but not great for me. Not my favorite but will get its job done.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I like it , it good but I can be better I don't know just is good but not too muchas
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?