BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
As far as a drugstore BB cream goes, this is probably the best one out there. It literally covers everything and is great for all skin types ( I think there are different ones based on skin type). It blurrs imperfections super well, however, it is a BB cream and it will not do a very good job covering acne marks. I would def recommend this for an everyday wear and for someone who has pretty good skin already.
Virginia M.
Pickens
I LOVE this product! I have been using it for years as foundation and won't go back. The ingredients in this have greatly improved my skins condition and drastically cut down breakouts. My skin actually suffers when I go makeup free for a few days! A little goes a long way so I only have to buy 1 bottle a year, and it's much cheaper than the nice foundation that i was using before. I can't recommend it enough!
Arbella R.
I use this everyday! It's a very liquidy consistency, bug has amazing coverage. You can apply a thin layer and have it be a light-to-medium coverage, or you can build up layers to have a medium-to-full coverage. It has a rubbing alcohol smell, and feels a little cool on your skin when you first apply it, but you can't smell it once it's on your skin. I'm very oily, and this holds up better than many foundations I've used. Because it is so thin, it doesn't cake up or look like a mask, and it fades pretty evenly. I have light to medium skin and it may look super light going on, but it blends out to match me perfectly.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This stuff is great! It's definitely a very light coverage formula but it's easy to use and it's great for when I don't want a lot of makeup and I just want to reduce my redness and look less dead when I am in a hurry. This is what I keep in my swim bag and can just rub on do a swipe of mascara and some lipgloss and look alive again. It's also pretty affordable, it's no miracle but it's easy to use and helps
Sarah H.
Coraopolis
This BB cream is my favorite! Price wise it's great and formula wise even better. It's very thin and depending on if you get the correct color it's very unnoticeable. I don't tend to wear liquid foundation but I'll use this because it's very light. If you don't like feeling weighed down my liquid foundation and want just a thin layer to give some evenness to your skin I'd highly recommend this!
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
Very creamy and nice application. Covers smoothly over your pores and covers problem spots. Smells decent, cheap, and compares to more expensive brands like Fenty Beauty and others. Very great product!
caitlin d.
Fort Worth
A great product super hydrating on the skin leaves my skin looking Supernatural but at the same time covering up the imperfections that I want to be covered up definitely recommend great job gardineer
Naomi C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my all time favorite bb cream that I've been using for about a decade now! When I discovered this I was amazed at how light and airy it is yet giving good coverage! It's perfect for those who don't want heavy coverage and want to be good to their skin! I wish they sold this product in more places! I use to be able to get it at CVS and Ulta but now I only see it at Rite Aid!
Jordan A.
Love this bb cream !!! It's light weight yet moisturizing! Very long lasting and full coverage (especially for a bb cream), a little bit of product goes a long way! I don't suggest this product for people with oily skin. It's not overally oily but it does leave your skin looking dewy and a tad bit shiny ☺ I believe this BB cream would be perfect for those with normal to dry skin :)
Estee H.
This is a great BB cream. It's got great coverage, lasts all day, and controls oil so it doesn't break me out. The only complaint I have is the color range. The light/medium is too dark for me to wear in the winter - I can only wear it when I'm tan. I wish this came in more colors because I would wear it year round if it wee available in a fair shade
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?