BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Molly B.
Molly B.
Olympia
This is okay. more like a glorified moisturizer. super heavy scent is what i hate about it.
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
I don't really love this BB cream, it makes my face look really oily at the end of the day.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Pueblo, CO
This bb cream is great for dry skin it doesn't dry out mine at all. It's one of my favorite
Urooj J.
Urooj J.
Flower Mound, TX
Awesome bob cream it gives a fresh look to me in the morning I am just loving this product
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Did not like this product at all. It is too expensive for the way it left my skin feeling.
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
Haines City, FL
I love it. Is so soft in the skin. And is a full cover. I recommended. And is a big packet
Allyssa S.
Allyssa S.
Pekin, IL
Love this bob cream. Best I've tried. Smooth and barely shows with good coverage all over
Diana P.
Diana P.
Mesa, AZ
Gives me a natural look love this and it has sun protection so its perfect for the summer
Brandy K.
Brandy K.
Garnier burns my skin and brakes me out and makes me red so that is why I'm not a big fan
Anoop A.
Anoop A.
Edison, NJ
Leaves my skin really greasy and doesn't last long. It's like oil on your face. Not a fan
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?