BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Audrey A.
Shelby twp , MI
This is one of my favorite and go-to BB creams! I don't have face blemishes but I do have redness on my nose area and this completely evens my skin tone and hides the redness! I put it on with either a brush or my fingers, both work well! It's not thick at all, it's pretty liquidy. The only complaint I have is the packaging it comes in gets SO messy.
Katie E.
Love this eye roller coverup! I had an older version of this and I was so upset when they discontinued it, so I am so glad to see that Garnier has decided to make another eye roller! It really helps with my dark circles and I look much more awake. I would recommend using it with foundation though, because it is thin and sometimes rubs off.
Sandra B.
Santa Rosa, CA
I wasn't very happy when I got this product(the first edition one). First of all there were barely any shades and the ones that were there were way off. Secondly I have oily skin and when I applied it even if my skin wasn't oily at the moment it completely turned it shinny and ugly within the first minute. Maybe it's be good on dry skin. I heard that there is new editions of this but after my experience I don't want to try it, plus it was kinda pricey for a drug store bb cream.
Skye W.
Kennesaw, GA
New to BB cream. I typically use foundation but wanted to try a BB cream during the summer. I previously used Make Up For Ever Ultra HD, but didn't like the coverage. I then switched to Lancome Teint Idole 24Hr and loved the coverage and formula, in general. This BB cream, although I haven't tried many, has been wonderful. Full coverage and stayed all day. I used a sephora foundation brush to apply then set it with a finishing powder. I would definitely recommend!
Jordan G.
Austin, TX
OK now this stuff is awesome! It feels like a moisturizer when you put it on but it also gives you coverage so for me personally I like to use it on every day basis at least my skin soft and it just feels really good and lightweight on my skin the only con about this is sometimes it leaves my skin oily but that also depends on the weather
Jyan C.
La Place, LA
Love using this product instead of foundation, it's lightweight not heavy,  very natural, last all day , great on skin . My new go to product. My niece turned me on  to this.
Femke R.
Goodyear, AZ
This is the first BB cream I bought. I don't really like foundation that much, so BB cream is the perfect solution for me. Although I find the Garnier BB cream a little bit too thick, it helps me to get a nice and even skin tone. I also just want to point out that it looks great on pictures too!! Usually when you use flash, you will see whatever you have on your face.. The Garnier BB cream gives me a flawless look even on photos. I give it a B (+) because I find it too thick..
Tiffany D.
Arlington, TX
When first applying this product it looks like it is not going to blend very well and is very streaky. But once you let it dry it does even out your skin tone a bit and gives you a healthy glowy finish.
Katie C.
I use this almost every day, but I have not seen my skin "perfected" in any way. The Light/Medium tone is also too dark/orange for fair skin. There needs to be a lighter shade. I had to buy brightening finishing powder to put on top--not ideal when I was hoping I could use this as a by-itself sort of product. Coverage is otherwise alright.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
this product is actually one of the few that works really well with my skin, it is easy to apply and blend and reasonably priced if you are going for the cheaper side
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?