BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
This is really good it gives me coverage and it's the only thing that don't break me out
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Made my skin super oily and I didn't like the smell! The color I chose also was very off
Sofiarose M.
Sofiarose M.
Novato, CA
It's okay. Makes my skin look oily after a little while on but has a nice tone and color
Kara A.
Kara A.
Does a good cover up job, but doesn't cover up everything. Fades after a few hours too.
sequoia m.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
This is is great and I love this product it's very good and it's smooth to use one skin
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Midlothian, VA
A staple in my everyday makeup . I have dry skin so this works wonders for me. Love it
Patty A.
Patty A.
South Gate, CA
Very light coverage but enough to blur out some imperfections. I love that it has spf.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Does not come in enough shades and made my skin break out. Not worth it in my opinion.
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
It's so easy to use this with the little ball at the bottom I think it works very well
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I never try this product before but if i get offter to try i will then give my reviews
Benita S.
Benita S.
Harrisville, MI
How much coverage does this bb cream have??
Karen B.
Karen B.
Does it have enough coverage for acne prone skin?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Caney, KS
How does this product compare to other BB creams? Performance & Price wise.
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
What are your thoughts on the Garnier BB cream?
Monica V.
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin? I have semi oily skin but have a hard time finding something light to stay the whole day.