BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Catie M.
Geneva, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the worst BB cream that I've tried. I put it on once and immediately threw it away. It's greasy and smells weird, and like most products I try, is too dark for my super pale skin. So if you're pale or you don't enjoy being greasy, I wouldn't try it.
Natalie S.
Tucson, AZ
This is my go to for my every day effortless's look. Perfect for the beach because it has the SPF in it and it's not too thick or cakey so I can go with a light foundation tint all day without looking over done. I would definitely keep buying this, and it fits in my beach bag :)
Cari R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this BB cream last year in the shade light to medium I believe. I liked it ok but I found that it did cling to my dry patches a little bit. The scent was pleasant and the coverage was actually pretty nice. I wasn't blown away enough to reuse this year though so I don't think I would recommend it.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a medium coverage formula that is very moisturizing, but can tend to be a bit thick and greasy. However, I love the SPF, and since a little bit goes a long way, the bottle lasts a very long time. All in all, I would recommend this product and buy again
Tasha M.
College Place, WA
I love this cream. I like that it is like a moisturizer so my skin looks smooth. I normally have dry skin so any kind of foundation looks cakey, but not with the BB cream. I get compliments on how nice my skin looks with it. I would definitely recommend this.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this no stars I would. Terrible formula, so oily and gross and that's saying something because I have very dry skin. Terrible color selection and smells way too fragrant. There are so many better options.
Essie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My face was a greasy mess after using this. It made my face look like I stuck it in a bucket of chicken! It was so awful that I have to wash my face with medical hand soap at work in the middle of my shift. I looked so shiny the light was bouncing off my face.
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this BB Cream for a few years. I absolutely love it. It wears evenly, it blends well, it can be layered if you need it to be and it has a great coverage. It has a great smell too, not overpowering or chemically either. I highly recommend it!
Cameron E.
Halifax , Va
Very lightweight formula that feel like a moisturizer but adds just the right amount of tinted color to cover the face. I even wear mine as a foundation alone in the summer time. It can be worn alone or under foundation. I have noticed that it evens out my skin tone and decreases outbreaks. It's a win/win!
Maryann T.
I love this brand for a drug store.Nice coverage and buildable. Nice glossy finish and simple to apply. Blends out well and applies great. Just simply perfect bb cream. Lasts most of the day too without high shine at the end of the day, I will repurchase this one!
Karen B.
Does it have enough coverage for acne prone skin?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
What are your thoughts on the Garnier BB cream?
Stephanie S.
Bouctouche , NB
Is this worth the price and also does this work?
Benita S.
Harrisville, MI
How much coverage does this bb cream have??
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin? I have semi oily skin but have a hard time finding something light to stay the whole day.