BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Christel R.
York, PA
Love this instead of foundation. I use it to smooth out some problem spots. It's lighter than foundation and more moisturizing. It's a little pricey but lasts forever, so it's worth the investment. Definitely recommend to those who aren't crazy about foundation.
Jaz G.
I've found that I can really only use this product during cooler/colder months due to having oily skin. Light coverage, feels good on skin. Wish it didn't make my skin overly oily though during warmer months. I'd like to be able to wear this all year round :(
AnnieJo T.
Stephenville, TX
How often are you desperate enough to buy foundation on the internet without any previous experience with that product....... I finally got that desperate and I lucked out. I really love this, it goes on nice, a little goes a long way and the skin tone is just right.
Lyndsay H.
Herrin, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bb cream. It keeps my face looking dewy and not dry and lasts all day. Pretty sheer coverage but haven't tried to build it up. Covers the redness that needs to be covered. I'll buy it time and time again
Aubrie G.
Coventry, RI
This BB cream is my number 1 favorite beauty product! It is a staple in my routine, no matter what look I'm going for. It has a great light and smooth texture that feels wonderful on my skin. It manages to cover and blur imperfections, while feeling so light that you forget you're even wearing it. Fantastic value, great product, highly recommended!!!
Vanessa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bb cream garnier has a touch of color, no leaves a pegostes in the face, it is easy and fast to install, not the product as quickly dries as other bases, although I feel it is like a moisturizer than a bb cream
Jessica T.
Dalton, GA
I'm giving this product 2 stars because it just did not work for me. This left my skin a very greasy feeling. The coverage is light to medium, which is good. However if you have hyperpigmentation you might not like it. I have a lot of acne acrs and this didn't cover them they way I wanted it to :(
Emily S.
Provo
This is the best BB cream I've tried. It goes on smooth and doesn't make you feel greasy. It's easy to apply and blend into my skin. I love that it also provides protection from the sun. I would definitely recommend this product to any of my friends!
Luxury H.
Manhasset, NY
It definitely has a radius finish however it's not for anyone with oily skin the coverage is decent. I would call it medium coverage. The only drawback that I found was how quickly it wears off. Even with powder.
Nichole P.
San Antonio, TX
I personally love this BB cream! It gives just the right amount of coverage a BB cream should give. It obviously isn't full coverage since the purpose of BB creams are to be a lighter option, but it does such a great job at covering any dark spots and also minimizing those dark spots over time! This product also has SPF so that is always a plus!
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
How the finish look without any powder? I have oily skin, will it make my skin even more oily?
Bricia B.
Crescent City, FL
How welll does this work ?
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
What is the coverage and does this look on dry skin
Sara P.
What kind of coverage does this bb cream provide? Does it work well for oily skin?
Cassidy E.
I'm pretty fair. I wear 112 in the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless and 200 in Revlon Colorstay. Would the lightest shade be light enough? And does it blend well with your fingers?