BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Emily N.
Wausau, WI
The light/medium color was still very dark on my fair skin. The product itself, however, felt very good on the skin. It applied and blended easy with a beauty blender. It left a nice, dewy finish on my dry skin. It was very full coverage for a BB cream. A little definitely goes a long way. I would buy again if they came out with additional color options. It may work with my skin tone if I mixed it with a different brand lighter BB cream, however, have not tried that yet.
Julie P.
Clemmons, NC
Since this product only has a few color shades to choose from, I found that it did not match my skin tone at all. I picked up the medium/dark tube because I have an olive complexion. It looked like mud on my skin, almost orange. It was not flattering. I also found that the formula was quite thick. If I wanted something thick then I would have used a foundation. I bought this product hoping that it would be an affordable BB cream in replace of my Clinique BB Cream that I use everyday. I was wrong and decided that the Cinique product was well worth my money.
Kelly V.
Bellevue , WA
I love this product! I tried several BB creams before finding this one and fell in love. It is the perfect consistency and you can build it up if you need more coverage. This BB cream does give a dewey finish, and I prefer a matte look so I just dust my face in a finishing powder. I get so many compliments on my skin since I've used this BB cream!
Tasha C.
This was the first american brand bb cream I tried . It works great as a primer, and moisturizer I have some scarring, and a few stubborn pimples so I prefer a fuller coverage. But this definitely helps my dry skin feel softer. I think this is perfect for the fall and winter seasons to give you a glow. But for summer time I think one of their other shine free knd is better, as this leaves you a bit too shiny and oily looking. Reapplying throughout the day helps, and add some powder to set.
Erica S.
Did not like this at all! It became shiny & greasy rather quickly. Broke me out. The smell was maybe floral but I thought it was over powering at times and due to that scent, it irritated my skin. It would sit in top your skin instead of blend in. Also due to the slickness of it, it moved around very easily & would spot and be blotchy and look orange by midday. horrible
Le Danger C.
I LOVE this BB cream. It is in between a BB cream and foundation--it is the perfect amount of coverage. I went from the NARS Sheer Glow to this (it was far more affordable). I love it just as much and will definitely be re-purchasing it. If you have blemishes but don't want to use a thick foundation, this cream is great to eliminate redness and such. My only suggestion would be to double up on product where you may have blemishes, because since it is a BB cream it doesn't provide full coverage.
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA
This is a decent bb cream, it's not my favorite but my favorite is super pricey so I tend to save that for special occasions and use this one for every day wear. I like how it looks on my skin, but not that crazy about how it feels. I just get that tacky feeling that I do not like. Feels a bit on the heavy side, but looks quite natural on the skin.
Madeline R.
Mission Viejo, CA
LOVE this BB cream. It seems so good and minimizes my pores. I have combination skin and it works really well for me but i wouldn't recommend it for those with oily skin as it has a bit of an oily touch to it. I love how it looks when i put it on but by then end of the day it gets a bit of an orange tint. Make sure to bring some on the go.
Brayde V.
Lafitte, LA
I love makeup but I also love feeling 'fresh faced' so using a lightweight BB cream is usually my way to go. I have oily to combination skin so it's harder for me to fall in love with any type of face product but this one just did not cut it. There was no longevity of the product what so ever. My face was shiny within an hour of using and at the end of the day, I had a patch of dry skin forming on my chin. I gave this to my friend who has dry skin and she said it worked a little better for her but she couldn't see herself using it everyday.
Nadine D.
I haven't tried many BB creams, but this is the first and probably last one I'll try, just because I like it so much. It is perfect for days where you want a "no makeup makeup look". It smells pretty nice and stays on well. I use this when I don't want foundation, and then just use a little concealer under my eyes. Definitely worth buying!
joelene b.
Richmond, VA
I would love to try this....I use foundation everyday....it has a great review and I also seen on social media that it is great
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
How the finish look without any powder? I have oily skin, will it make my skin even more oily?
Bricia B.
Crescent City, FL
How welll does this work ?
Aury R.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this product good for sensitive and acne skin?
Veronica R.
Escondido, CA
How much coverage does this provide?