BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Brandy K.
Brandy K.
Garnier burns my skin and brakes me out and makes me red so that is why I'm not a big fan
Lily V.
Lily V.
I love this product but if you don't moisturize daily it will show that your skin is dry.
Anoop A.
Anoop A.
Edison, NJ
Leaves my skin really greasy and doesn't last long. It's like oil on your face. Not a fan
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
This is really good it gives me coverage and it's the only thing that don't break me out
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Made my skin super oily and I didn't like the smell! The color I chose also was very off
Sofiarose M.
Sofiarose M.
Novato, CA
It's okay. Makes my skin look oily after a little while on but has a nice tone and color
Kara A.
Kara A.
Does a good cover up job, but doesn't cover up everything. Fades after a few hours too.
sequoia m.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
This is is great and I love this product it's very good and it's smooth to use one skin
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Midlothian, VA
A staple in my everyday makeup . I have dry skin so this works wonders for me. Love it
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I never try this product before but if i get offter to try i will then give my reviews
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
San Diego, CA
How much coverage does this provide?
Mayjanelle P.
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
How the finish look without any powder? I have oily skin, will it make my skin even more oily?
Sara W.
Sara W.
Is this bb cream good enough for coverage on your face, without foundation? and does it make your face greasy?
Mary D.
Mary D.
Cleveland, TN
How well does this work? can it be used as a concealer?
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Anyone know if this works!? I am always looking for something to eliminate Dark circles. I bought this last week and am about to start using