BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
grace f.
grace f.
Did not like this. idk if i didn't get the right color or what but it would not blend in right
Tara M.
Tara M.
Awful consistency, awful smell. Lightest shade too dark, all looked orange or pink on my skin.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
GREAT for oily skin. Make sure you get the right one for your skin type or it won't work well
Kim M.
Kim M.
Layton, UT
I did not love the smell of this stuff. The coverage was okay but they need to fix the scent.
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Madera, CA
This was the first foundation I ever python my face. I like it just a bit to oily for my face
Nick G.
Nick G.
Saint Charles, MO
It's a great brand and I have dark circles under my eyes that I don't like that it helps with
Jocelin V.
Jocelin V.
Oxnard, CA
Prefect for daily use, very light weight on the skin, give you a natural glow coverage look.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Warner Robins, GA
Love it. Definitely a necessity I'm my everyday makeup routine. Won't leave home without it
Teri O.
Teri O.
Fresno, CA
This product made me break out unfortunately so I will not be purchasing this product again
Catrina S.
Catrina S.
My go to bb cream! This Bb cream isnt cakey feeling or looking and provides great coverage.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?