BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Emily G.
After reading the reviews on this I opted to try it as a drugstore go to when I can't afford my higher brand favorite Shiseido BB cream.

My initial issue. The scent. It is a clean scent, however, it was just a little too "perfume-y clean" for my taste. I did eventually get past this, but the formula just wasn't right. It was great for my dry skin but it did cause a bit of irritation to my skin and a bit of a rash at times. The color was okay. I wear a light/medium so the color was decent. Unfortunately I just couldn't get past these issues and felt pretty disappointed.

I think I will stick with Maybelline's bb cream which seems to work way better in my opinion.
Melanie B.
Attleboro , MA
I really like this bb cream on days i don’t feel like wearing makeup or a day i am going to the beach. It’s light yet has enough coverage to make your skin look really healthy with an even complexion. I️t wears well through out the day and never made my skin oily.
Rasha B.
Love this! I always reach for it when I just wanna cancel out the redness on my face. I have very oily acne prone skin with acne scarring, so I'm not gonna say this is FULL coverage. I do get a solid medium coverage with this when I apply it and dab it in with a flat top makeup brush. I love that you get a lot of product in the tube. I always set my face with powder but a few hours in I do still get pretty oily, I wouldn't say it keeps you matte all day or anything. I love this and plan on repurchasing when I run out :)
Zarbab M.
It has so many positive reviews but I just don't why it didnt really work for me. It made my face look grey-ish. The coverage was sheer like all the other bb creams. The formula, however, wasnt that good, made my skin break out.
I used this bb cream about a year ago, So Idk if they have changed their formula since then. Thinking to give it another try though :)
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this for a natural look. It's so light weight and let's some of your skin still show through. But it's also does even out your skin. I only use this when my skin is in pretty good shape and doesn't need a whole lot of coverage. It's light coverage and the formula is very liquid and easy to work with. I love this and have gotten compliments when I've been wearing it during the day. Mine does oxidize just slightly but I've had it forever, so it might be time for a new one!
Reigan M.
This was my go-to BB cream in college. I purchased it in Paris, before it was available in the United States, and am thrilled to see it now widely available!! This was the first BB cream that really worked for me and gave me the coverage I needed for my acne-prone skin, while still looking natural. Although the undertone was a little too pink for me, this is a great option for those who are just starting out in makeup or are looking for an inexpensive product.
Beth S.
HOLY GRAIL!!!! Believe me when I say that I have tried about 45 foundations looking to find the perfect one. A lightweight, full coverage, and cheap foundation. Total package. It's about 12 dollars (but it is ALWAYS on sale) for 2 oz which is double the normal oz of foundation and about 1/3 the price of the ones I have been using. You can get this at any Kroger/grocery store or drug stores, so it is very easy to get your hands on. Love love love.
Julia K.
Roxbury Xing, MA
This may be the best BB cream I have ever used. The color is great for me in the winter and summer, it blends very well with a beauty blender or a brush, and never looks cakey. I apply a primer underneath and set it with Wowder by glossier and it works well with most products. The only downside is that it doesn't control my oil as much as I wish it would, but neither have higher end BB creams. I love the SPF and it is pretty long wearing.
Michelle E.
Island Park, NY
This BB Cream is my favorite based on the skin benefits, however I have noticed the formula has gotten a bit greasy on my skin. The minor coverage isn't as good as some of the other drugstore brands, but the lasted skincare benefits are far superior. I definitely notice a decrease in the dark spots and acne scars on my skin as well as added hydration and SPF protection at the beach. The sheer coverage is something I wear almost every day.
Bridget Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This product used to be my absolute favorite, but ever since they changed the formula it's not as good. There is more sunscreen but I wouldn't recommend this as a sunscreen alternative. It is easily blendable, but due to the ingredient change you need to use more product and it is so much more oily, and my skin is normally dry but this makes it very oily. On the plus side, it does make your skin look very natural and I've been given many compliments about it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?