BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Heather M.
Campbell, CA
I am obsessed with this BB cream. Before I bought it, I read tons of reviews because I wanted the perfect BB cream that wouldn't make my sensitive skin break out. Well this one is GREAT! I have been using it for a couple years now and have never had a problem with it. It has the perfect amount of moisturizer to keep my skin looking bright and healthy-- and the SPF is a huge help when I am out and about! I basically use this as my foundation since it does the job well. One of my fave skin care products!
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
As i started to wear make up in my senior year of high school i was told to begin with this just to start off with and i loved it i have been using it up until now and that is basically my foundation because the makeup consultants say that i have awesome skin tone and i don't need foundation and i agree but this is a really great starter for first time make wearers.
Amanda F.
This one is just okay for me. I like that it is moisturizing and gives a nice dewy finish on my dry skin. I also like that it does not oxidize at all so I don't end up looking orange by the time I leave the house (like the elf BB cream did to me) It does take a little extra work to blend nicely and avoid streaks and I didn't get a ton of coverage.
Gabrielle M.
Milford, MI
I do like this a lot, it has nice coverage and all. The only thing that I am not a fan of is it's very heavy on . I don't know, sometimes it can look cakey which is odd because I barely use any. A little really goes a very long way. I don't know if I would pass this on, I guess it all depends on the person and what they're looking for. I think I have found better.
somer c.
Vancouver, WA
I haven't tried any other bb creams yet, so I have nothing to compare this to, but I like it just fine. I think the smell is pleasant. It is a bit greasy at first, but I just cover it with loose powder and its all good. I have REALLY rosy cheeks so this does a good job of covering that enough so I don't Constantly look like I'm blushing and evens out my skin tone, plus it has a bit of a bronzer effect. Its easy to use and works well, but I only wear it when I'm going out, not an everyday item.
Kate C.
Asheville, NC
This BB cream feels light on my face and does not feel greasy. The shade blends well into my skin. I've got some cystic acne and this cream helps lighten the redness. A little goes a long way with this stuff. Packaging makes it easy to dispense and apply evenly. The only down side is that sometimes a little build up happens under the cap although that is typical with most of these types of products. The price is great and it's been easy for me to find at most large stores like Target or pharmacies like Walgreens. I would recommend this as an affordable make-up product.
Samantha H.
Henderson, NV
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I use it everyday, sometimes underneath my other foundation and sometimes when alone. I like it because I have really irritated and red skin, so when I don't have enough time in the morning to put on makeup before I go to work, I just slip this on and put a little powder over it, and then I'm good to go! I've had so many compliments on it along the lines of "OMG, what foundation do you use, or, you're face looks so natural and pretty!" I would definitely recommend this to those with redness on the skin, or for those always on the go girls.
Cat S.
This tinted moisturizer is alright, probably the best one at the drugstore. My skin needs more coverage than this offers so I prefer foundation over this. This also trends to oxidize on my pale skin and turn kind of orange and left my skin kind of greasy/dewy all day. If you like a matte finish and medium to high coverage, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Samantha V.
I used to love this product, but I think that's before I knew so much about makeup— while I was still learning lol. And I recently tried to use it again because I wanted a lighter coverage , and I don't know if this was just my product (it could be a liiitle older) but this would not blend!!! So patchy!!! and the color was a little darker than my skin tone so you could really tell. I may have to repurchase and try again.
Cassie D.
Chambersburg, PA
I used this product for 6 months before running out, using it about 3-4 times a week. It matched my skin tone perfectly, it felt smooth and flawless, and it was so so easy to put on! I have pretty bad dry skin, and this didn't settle into my fine lines or flake one bit! The only reason I haven't purchased it again is because I've decided to go bare-faced when it comes to face makeup, but if I ever wanna start with BB creams again then I'm definitely picking this one up! Highly recommended
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?