BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sakaylea K.
Sevierville, TN
So far this has been a life changer! For the past year or so I have been using and loving Bareminerals complexion rescue. I love everything about it except the price tag....$30. So I wanted a less expensive alternative. I came across this cream and decided to give it a whirl and I will say that it makes my skin look the same as when I used Bareminerals complexion rescue.
Lisa H.
This is a favorite of mine for light coverage on weekends, or combined with my foundation when I need full coverage. I have dry skin, and the garnier bb Creme alone makes my face feel and look smooth. It applies evenly and the light medium give a little brightness to my olive skin. Today my skin felt dry after applying my foundation. I touched up with this bb Creme and the result was beautiful! Good scent. A lot of product for <$20.
Lis K.
I LOVE this product, I'm someone who doesn't like wearing foundation, but I've gotten this 3 times because it's so nice, it's not cakey, it goes on SO smooth, it will fade a little bit after wearing it for while but it's so beautiful, it adds a glow to my face that I love and it gives me the perfect amount of color on my face so I don't look dead haha would definitely recommend this for people who like the dewy and none-caked look :)
Mary Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I got the oil-free bb cream to try for free as part of the BzzAgent campaign and I'm loving it! It gave my skin a nice matte finish and I had no feeling of greasiness. In fact, it absorbed so well into my skin it didn't feel like I had anything on! Now that's the way I like it.

This is great since it's so multi-purpose that you can use it to replace many other products. I love that it doesn't clog pores or make me break out. I was a bit surprised at how "liquidy" it was, but that wasn't much of an issue.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this be cream. It perfected my skin without being heavy or cakey. It protected and hydrated my skin while I used it. It did help with dark spots and fine lines. It gave me a beautiful healthy glow. I didn't last as long as a regular foundation but it does usually last at least five hours.it blends well with other makeup products. I consider this more of a beauty cream than a makeup.
Janet M.
Mission, TX
I did not have any breakouts (thats bc i have extremely sensitive skin)and my skin looked flawless and dewy. i do recommend for people with dry skin to use a moisturizer before hand. great for any color complection and skin type. the only thing i did not like was the price point. however soon after there was a coupon for it. making it close to free. so don't forget to check the clearance aisles at ur nearest walmart or grocery stores. i use the lighest shade and it will oxidize.will match your skin perfectly. even covers acne prone skin.
Sana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not necessarily a fan of the Garnier BB creams, mainly due to the lack of shades available and the match. The medium/deep is meant to serve too wide of a color spectrum. Using this made my face look too chalky and mismatched. Bought it once and will not be purchasing again. I like that it's affordable, but would pay more for something that actually matches.
Amanda N.
Atlanta, GA
Aren't BB creams are supposed to contain several beneficial ingredients? I went through and researched each ingredient and basically there are just three notable ingredients, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerinn, and Vitamin C. - I wouldn't call that enough good-for-your-skin ingredients to call this product a BB Cream. I agree with Totalbeauty.com users, that this is more like a tinted moisturizer with and SPF. Even Allure.com calls it a “tinted facial moisturizer” in their product review. This is perfectly fine product to use, but when I recommend a product I want it to be exceptional.
Devon A.
This product gets 3 stars because I love t and hate it all at the same time. The coverage is super nice it's not to heavy or cakey BUT the under tone sucks!! I have a med/tan skin tone with yellow under tones and his just doesn't look good on me at all. The under tone is super pinky on me. Looks a mess. They should come out with more shade with more undertones.
Graciela R.
I tried the normal skin bb cream in the past and did not like it. It was too pink, oily, and transferred easily and never set! :( I heard WONDERFUL things about the oily skin version and decided it was worth giving a shot! So glad I did. I wear the shade medium/deep. Very good product! Mattifies my skin, good color match, and lasts all day. The only con is there is quite a bit of alcohol in the product, which can dry out my skin sometimes. But overall, very great product and my new every day skin makeup :)
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?