BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Beatrice P.
Not a fan at all! Not enough coverage and gives a very greasy look to the skin
Vanessa D.
Merriam, KS
This is my go to BB cream whenever I am doing a quick no makeup makeup look.
Agnieszka L.
Glendale, NY
Not a fan of this one, didn't last long and the coverage wasn't good either
Amanda C.
Além de proteger do Sol ainda tampa todas minhas manchas como não amar hein
Annie L.
I'm usually very particular about my foundation routine--even during the hot summer days and even when going to the gym. I usually carry around mattifying powder when I feel the makeup slicking off from sweat. I decided that BB cream might be better for everyday use so I decided to try Garnier skin renew because I liked that I could grab something off the shelves (and return in case I didn't like it) and because Korean BB creams aren't usually available in my shade. My first impression was that it was too sheer for my liking as I'm used to the full coverage from my foundation. I gave it a couple more tries before giving up and learned: if you apply the cream with a sponge and pat down over your problem areas (blemishes, dark spots) it's a very buildable formula and will provide about 80% coverage. I don't feel like I have anything on my face and I'm not always concerned about my face makeup transferring to my clothes/other people.
It gives me a much more natural look than my regular routine so it's nice that I can achieve the same look with one product than I do with several. I usually don't feel like I need to wear blush on top of this because the natural color of my cheeks shows through.
I would recommend applying with a sponge or a puff for better application.
Danika P.
If there could only be one glowing, positive, review I was able to write it would have to be this one. I have been using Garnier's BB Cream for years now and am in love with everything it does for my skin. It has SPF, a great formulation that glides onto the skin so smoothly and effortlessly, and it stays on nice. I love the radiance it gives my skin while not covering up every single flaw my skin has. It is a natural finish makeup and I just keep repurchasing it. I will say that the shade range is very limited, I own both Light/Medium and Medium/Deep and go between the two...but if you have very pale or very deep skin this product probably wouldn't work for you. I would recommend getting it and mixing in a darker foundation though and seeing how that works because this product is a great one!
Kate B.
Union, NJ
I really couldn't say enough about this product. I use it DAILY. I like it a hell of a lot better than my Urban Decay foundation i used to use. And for the price, it's even more amazing. ($11 at cvs) I apply a thin layer of primer, and dab this on with a beauty blender. I never powder it, I just leave it sheen. It last all day and oxidizes beautifully. It gives you the most perfect dewy glow at the end of the night. It smells good, it helps with my acne, it moisturizes, I love it.

I was most surprised that it matched my skin tone. I'm very fair and have a hard time with foundation but this was perfect.
It blends beautifully with contour powder or creams.
I went out and bought 3 more for when I run out in case they stop making it!
Ashley A.
Groton, CT
I have seriously repurchased this BB cream more times then I can even count! It is my GO TO. If I wake up late or just want a no make up kind of day this is what I use every time. I love the smell, it just smells fresh. It is very moisturizing and the coverage is good too. It has a light coverage, but good enough to cover any redness and small blemishes. I always use concealer with it for my dark circles and any pimples I want to cover up. It is more of a dewy finish, but if you want more of a matte finish you could always use a setting powder. I myself don't mind the dewy finish for those kind of days. I like how it wakes up my skin, makes it look fresh, but effortless. Definitely a product I cannot live without!
Aly L.
Mesa, AZ
I'm a sucker for a good BB cream. I naturally have fair skin and a lot of freckles, so it's nice to be able to blend everything together to give me more of a cohesive skin tone to work with when I'm applying makeup. I usually use this and then put my makeup on over it, but if I'm just doing something like running my kiddos to school or dropping something off to a friend, I'll just slap some of this on and a coat of mascara and feel totally confident in my own skin. I love that this BB cream has sunscreen in it, too. That is wildly helpful so I don' have to put multiple lotions on my face that could potentially clog my pores!
Christine L.
columbus, OH
This is my favorite drug store brand BB Cream I've found. I have tried to keep my cost under $15 and I feel that I can get great value for this item for $10-15 per bottle. The cream goes on smooth, corrects minor skin imperfections that I have, and offers sun protection. I have used this in place of daily foundation for the past 3 years and love it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?