BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Caroline B.
Cambridge, MA
If tinted moisturizers aren't enough coverage for you, but foundations leave you feeling suffocated, this BB cream is right up your alley. Essentially a full-coverage tinted moisturizer, this will smooth over any imperfections you may have. The packaging claims to reduce wrinkles and even skin tone, but I haven't seen much change.
The main cons for me are the scent, and its super shiny, oily finish. Perhaps it's the sunscreen, but I felt I had to use a finishing powder over this BB cream to reduce the overwhelming greasyness-- which to me defeats the purpose of using a medium coverage product.
Courtney Z.
Washington, DC
I love the coverage of this BB cream! I'm usually not a big fan of these BB/CC trends, since they're essentially tinted moisturizers, but I've been really big on sun protection lately, and this gives me that coverage and protection while not breaking me out. However, I do have very oily skin, and while it stays on, it does look very shiny after a while. Just a word of caution!
Atinuke A.
Mundelein, IL
The great thing about this cream is that it gives you even smooth skin (as you can see from the before and after pics above.), blurs out blemishes with two coats of the product. It is also long-wearing BB cream (It has a longevity of about 5-6 hours max.). Its also an oil-free formula comparing to the old version that came before which created a lot of complaints from consumers because of its tendency to make them oily. It has a Spf of 20 which is a great amount of sunscreen for sun protection from the harmful UV rays. T
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
3-Star product for me. I felt like after a few hours it was almost all off my face and left me looking slightly orange.

However, I gave the product to my mom (this was years ago) and she has repurchased ever since. So probably a good product but for certain skin types. She is tan (whereas I am pale) and has very normal skin (whereas mine is textbook combo). If you have skin more aligned with that this might be a great product for you.
Jamie D.
I used to wear foundation, concealer, setting powder, bronzer and blush as my base. I have a 19m old son and a baby due in January so I was searching for a quick easy face that still made me look put together. This is it! The coverage is enough to cover imperfections and smooth everything out but not so much that I end up with a flat face that needs blush and bronzer. With this I simply apply it all over my face, add eyeshadow in the crease for depth, mascara for drama and a tinted lip balm for color and I'm good to go!
Lizzie A.
Allendale, MI
I have tried a lot of BB creams and this is my favorite favorite favorite! I wear this everyday and get compliment on how good my skin looks all the time and I swear it is the bb cream. When i put it on it feels just like face lotion but than it even outs my skin tone and covers up my redness! I recommend this product to anyone that doesn't like to wear a lot on their face!
jamie h.
Pretty good coverage and is very lightweight. Makes your skin very even and is a great product. I always end up having to use what it is in the cap every time as it leaks and I always end up using more than I should as to not waste but overall is a great BBC cream and really evens out skin tone and makes your skin look flawless even covering red blotchiness and pimples.
Sakaylea K.
Sevierville, TN
So far this has been a life changer! For the past year or so I have been using and loving Bareminerals complexion rescue. I love everything about it except the price tag....$30. So I wanted a less expensive alternative. I came across this cream and decided to give it a whirl and I will say that it makes my skin look the same as when I used Bareminerals complexion rescue.
Lauren R.
Decently sized bottle (especially compared to other BB creams), and fairly priced. I have fair skin, and have used both the the "fair/light" and "light/medium" shades. While the lighter definitely matched my skin better, both blended and appeared natural with my completion. Can feel a little sticky, and on my more oily days (I have combo skin) did need to set it with a powder. Didn't irritate my skin, but I don't have sensitive skin. Unscented. Can be worn alone for a natural look, or under a full face of make up.
Lisa H.
This is a favorite of mine for light coverage on weekends, or combined with my foundation when I need full coverage. I have dry skin, and the garnier bb Creme alone makes my face feel and look smooth. It applies evenly and the light medium give a little brightness to my olive skin. Today my skin felt dry after applying my foundation. I touched up with this bb Creme and the result was beautiful! Good scent. A lot of product for <$20.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?