BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Lily L.
Lily L.
It's very rich and creamy but does not break out even in this heat. It's affordable, may repurchase
Britt H.
Britt H.
Yakima, WA
Its an ok product not the best but in my prefference i dint like it it wasent a big deal either doe
sydney C.
sydney C.
Harrison, OH
It was ok but it was a little clumped. And hard, slimy and funky looking. It made my face look oily.
Eunice K.
Eunice K.
Chicago, Illinois
Was not so impressed by this because it was a little dull for my skin tone. Wouldn't blend properly
Liz H.
Liz H.
Los Angeles, CA
Has A Great Smell But Instead of correcting my skin it made me break out more. Didn't change much.
Xochilth V.
Xochilth V.
Homestead, FL
Not quite worthy!!! Sorry Garnier but this one isn't my fav. Maybe for dry skin but not for me :'(
SiCi G.
SiCi G.
Lemoore, CA
It left my skin a little too dewy for my liking. Felt like I was constantly sweating when I'm not.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
I've used this bb balm nd it's like a medium to full coverage it's gives you a really natural look
Stephany V.
Stephany V.
Long Beach, CA
Correcta my eye circles since I don't get much sleep and leaves your under eye looking flawless b.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Buffalo, NY
I did not care for this product. It was way too light and did not provide the coverage I expected.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?