BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
As i started to wear make up in my senior year of high school i was told to begin with this just to start off with and i loved it i have been using it up until now and that is basically my foundation because the makeup consultants say that i have awesome skin tone and i don't need foundation and i agree but this is a really great starter for first time make wearers.
Gabrielle M.
Milford, MI
I do like this a lot, it has nice coverage and all. The only thing that I am not a fan of is it's very heavy on . I don't know, sometimes it can look cakey which is odd because I barely use any. A little really goes a very long way. I don't know if I would pass this on, I guess it all depends on the person and what they're looking for. I think I have found better.
Sana M.
Santa Monica, CA
I'm not necessarily a fan of the Garnier BB creams, mainly due to the lack of shades available and the match. The medium/deep is meant to serve too wide of a color spectrum. Using this made my face look too chalky and mismatched. Bought it once and will not be purchasing again. I like that it's affordable, but would pay more for something that actually matches.
Inna C.
Rogers, MN
I've used this product for years and absolutely love it! I use the oil free version and its a MUST for me in the summer. It feels so light weight yet moisturizes just enough for that perfect summer "glow from within". Gives decent amount of coverage where you look very natural yet its just a bit "better than your skin". You can't really go wrong with this one!
Maria V.
los angeles , CA
this is my go-to, i love the product. it is not full coverage and can leave some cake-face. but for minimal use it is great! i love this for a natural look, would not depend on for a full day unless used with a powder. but over all great product, i will continue to repurchase. i do not use a lot of full face products, so this is a definitely for natural looks.
Mallory A.
Trumann, AR
I love Garnier products. My skin isn't the best when it comes to adding to much oil so I've had a couple blemishes on my cheek from using this. However, it does amazing at adding a light tint to your skin and evening your overall skin tone. It smells amazing even. I haven't found a powder to help take some of the shine away with it being blotchy or to orange.
Malena M.
I've always heard good things about this BB cream, but I never had a good experience with it. It was a good price, and matched my skin tone well, but it didn't match my actual skin. This BB cream caused breakouts on my face as well as it gave the appearance of oily skin, despite using a matte powder and matte setting spray with it.I would not buy this again.
Cat S.
This tinted moisturizer is alright, probably the best one at the drugstore. My skin needs more coverage than this offers so I prefer foundation over this. This also trends to oxidize on my pale skin and turn kind of orange and left my skin kind of greasy/dewy all day. If you like a matte finish and medium to high coverage, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
it is AMAZING for the summer because of the SPF. If you decide to purchase this product, I would highly recommend you use your beauty blender with it because it will feel amazing on your skin! If you use this product, you do not need to use foundation, but do not expect high coverage. This is good for evening out your skin, but not covering major blemishes.
Emily F.
Erie, PA
I was shocked by the coverage this bb cream provided me with! Most I've tried have been too sheer of coverage to be useful. This one feels like a foundation. I wouldn't say that it helped with my acne, because I didn't really have much to begin with, but I still really like it. A little goes a long way, so I'd imagine this tube will last me a long time!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?