BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Stacy M.
I love this product! Never clogged my pores, in fact it fixed my acne! Perfect light coverage, you will never look like you’re wearing any makeup. Very great formula, never dried out my skins.
Valeria D.
Louisville, KY
this is the only bb cream i own. it does feel light on the skin but it doesn't have much coverage. i know it's not suppose to have a lot but i don't see any difference in my face when i use it
Amy J.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product! LOVE the way it covered my face, LOVE how it helped clear my skin. The coverage was great on my blemishes and evened out my skin tone to minimize dark spots.
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
This B.B. cream is amazing! I love it so much more than using foundation it looks so natural and I do not have to use very much! Plus it is easy to put on and keeps my skin moisturized.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
I Iike wearing this in the summer time when it’s too hot to wear heavy makeup. It’s very light and has a slight citrus smell. The only thing is that it only comes in 2 colors
Maggie D.
Detroit, MI
I love this B.B. cream. I use this everyday as a foundation and a moisturizer in one. It lasts a longtime and it covers my pores and acne pretty well. It’s sort of buildable.
Charlotte A.
This is my favorite bb cream out of department store brands that cost an arm and legs this product literally makes you look so youthful and gives a nice glow while putting a thingy made facial moisturizer on your face. Covers up allMy imperfections and makes me feelbeautiful no need to use make up with this product and not to mention I use it in the sun bc it has a spf in it that protect and it diminishes lines wrinkles in my opinion plus I clogs pores and dimisnishes pimples and blemishes. I absolutely loveee this product and will never stop buying it. I swear when i run out I have to be on top of getting the next tube I feel I have gone through about 5:6 tubes the last few years bc of the experience that I have been experiencing with this product. Not to mention it don't make you look orange or fake and it goes on so thin it's amazing how it focuses on all imperfect rooms and
Michelle S.
I can't leave the house with AT LEAST this on my face! What a difference this makes even before putting any other make up on! Love it and won't leave the house without it!
Maya W.
Ankeny, IA
The best BB I have ever tried it looks flawless and natural the color match is ideal and is great for your skin! They discounting the deep color I liked so much though
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?