BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
I have been using this product for over 3 years now it's my everyday foundation that I use, it's definitely not a consistency of a bb cream, it's very opaque and gives a medium coverage, i use the one for oily combo skin and it's perfect doesn't give me any shine. It also has an spf so I ise it all summer long an never get a sunburn on my face. Love love love this product!
Quynh N.
Quynh N.
I would give this product a 5/5 but because of its color oxidation I would not. This BB cream is super lightweight, feels really good on your skin and has a good coverage to it works wonders but the only problem I have with it is when you put it on and leave it on for a while the color starts becoming darker and that's a total miss for me considering how much I like it .
Sakaylea K.
Sakaylea K.
Sevierville, TN
So far this has been a life changer! For the past year or so I have been using and loving Bareminerals complexion rescue. I love everything about it except the price tag....$30. So I wanted a less expensive alternative. I came across this cream and decided to give it a whirl and I will say that it makes my skin look the same as when I used Bareminerals complexion rescue.
This product smells amazing, has SPF, and applies really well. You don't need much to cover the face, and it builds really well. My skin is significantly lighter than the light/medium shade out of the bottle but it seems to adjust as I apply it. It gives a dewy, flawless look to the skin. My only complaint is that it can get a bit patchy and wear off as the day goes on.
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
Did not work on me! Feels heavy on my face and melts quickly. I have oily/combination skin and it always ends up pooling under my eyelids and emphasizing my pores. I tried different translucent and setting powders and none made a difference.
Also, I tried two different shades and both oxidize after an hour or two of wear. This is definitely not a summer go to product.
Ami M.
Ami M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I admit I haven't tried many BB creams, but that's partially because I really enjoy this one and haven't felt the need to search for another brand. I have really dry skin and it does wonders for that. I like the added SPF. Blends easily. Not full coverage so when my skin is looking a little spotty I'll swap to a foundation rather than this. But it has decent coverage.
Rave'n M.
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
As i started to wear make up in my senior year of high school i was told to begin with this just to start off with and i loved it i have been using it up until now and that is basically my foundation because the makeup consultants say that i have awesome skin tone and i don't need foundation and i agree but this is a really great starter for first time make wearers.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Milford, MI
I do like this a lot, it has nice coverage and all. The only thing that I am not a fan of is it's very heavy on . I don't know, sometimes it can look cakey which is odd because I barely use any. A little really goes a very long way. I don't know if I would pass this on, I guess it all depends on the person and what they're looking for. I think I have found better.
Sana M.
Sana M.
Santa Monica, CA
I'm not necessarily a fan of the Garnier BB creams, mainly due to the lack of shades available and the match. The medium/deep is meant to serve too wide of a color spectrum. Using this made my face look too chalky and mismatched. Bought it once and will not be purchasing again. I like that it's affordable, but would pay more for something that actually matches.
Devon A.
Devon A.
This product gets 3 stars because I love t and hate it all at the same time. The coverage is super nice it's not to heavy or cakey BUT the under tone sucks!! I have a med/tan skin tone with yellow under tones and his just doesn't look good on me at all. The under tone is super pinky on me. Looks a mess. They should come out with more shade with more undertones.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?