BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
I Iike wearing this in the summer time when it’s too hot to wear heavy makeup. It’s very light and has a slight citrus smell. The only thing is that it only comes in 2 colors
Michelle S.
I can't leave the house with AT LEAST this on my face! What a difference this makes even before putting any other make up on! Love it and won't leave the house without it!
Maya W.
Ankeny, IA
The best BB I have ever tried it looks flawless and natural the color match is ideal and is great for your skin! They discounting the deep color I liked so much though
Jennifer L.
Yonkers, NY
This B.B. creams broke my face out in horrible ways. The shade range is awful and nothing matches to skin. It did not cover anything and it was just a waste of money.
Suha A.
Loved this bb cream! It is actually pretty full coverage which is surprising it has better coverage than some of my foundations but feels so light weight. A little goes a long way
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
I've literally been using this for years. In the summer I use it as is because it's darker than my skin tone and I'm tanner in the summer. In the fall and winter I mix it with my foundation. I really like it. It's a nice bb cream
Sadie D.
N Salt Lake, UT
Love this! Sheer coverage but PERFECT for summer days!! I love that there is an SPF in this product. Reason it’s a 4 is because my makeup didn’t blend well on top of it.
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
It has been several years since I have used this product but when I bought it I loved it!! Of course I was 17 now 24 so I don't know how well it will work now!!!
Britni R.
I love this product. I have found that combining this product with the revlon colorstay foundation it works best for my skin. It is too dark for me but the revlon lightens the color and makes the finish look more fresh faced. I get high medium coverage with that combination. I like to set it with either the cover girl powder or it cosmetics celebration powder. If you wear this alone (not mixing in foundation) there is light to medium coverage and you have to set it with a lot of powder or it will move around on your face. Please please to the ones who gave this a bad review just mix in a little foundation and you will love this. It does have a strong fragrance but I don't mind it. I gave it 4 stars bc they used to make a fair shade but now only make two shades. Also if you are prone to breaking out get the one for oily skin. I will continue to buy this bb cream.
Alison N.
I am not someone that wears a ton of makeup most of the time, and on days where I don't have much going on, will usually opt for a tinted moisturizer or a BB cream. I don't have great skin -- I have a lot of scars from cystic acne around my chin -- but just don't like the feeling of heavy makeup on when I'm not doing much, and I like to let my skin sort of breathe on those days. With that said, the coverage was fine for those days. My scars still shown through but looked smoother. I did stop using this a while ago as I have tried to go as cruelty-free as possible. I have replaced it with the Bareminerals tinted moisturizer gel (can't think of the name). The Garnier gave a little more coverage, but I feel like I can just wear foundation on days I need more coverage, and tinted moisturizer on days I don't need much. However, if I had not stopped buying from Garnier, I would likely still use it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?