BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Jamie D.
I used to wear foundation, concealer, setting powder, bronzer and blush as my base. I have a 19m old son and a baby due in January so I was searching for a quick easy face that still made me look put together. This is it! The coverage is enough to cover imperfections and smooth everything out but not so much that I end up with a flat face that needs blush and bronzer. With this I simply apply it all over my face, add eyeshadow in the crease for depth, mascara for drama and a tinted lip balm for color and I'm good to go!
Courtney Z.
Washington, DC
I love the coverage of this BB cream! I'm usually not a big fan of these BB/CC trends, since they're essentially tinted moisturizers, but I've been really big on sun protection lately, and this gives me that coverage and protection while not breaking me out. However, I do have very oily skin, and while it stays on, it does look very shiny after a while. Just a word of caution!
Caroline B.
Cambridge, MA
If tinted moisturizers aren't enough coverage for you, but foundations leave you feeling suffocated, this BB cream is right up your alley. Essentially a full-coverage tinted moisturizer, this will smooth over any imperfections you may have. The packaging claims to reduce wrinkles and even skin tone, but I haven't seen much change.
The main cons for me are the scent, and its super shiny, oily finish. Perhaps it's the sunscreen, but I felt I had to use a finishing powder over this BB cream to reduce the overwhelming greasyness-- which to me defeats the purpose of using a medium coverage product.
Lizzie A.
Allendale, MI
I have tried a lot of BB creams and this is my favorite favorite favorite! I wear this everyday and get compliment on how good my skin looks all the time and I swear it is the bb cream. When i put it on it feels just like face lotion but than it even outs my skin tone and covers up my redness! I recommend this product to anyone that doesn't like to wear a lot on their face!
Stephanee S.
Not a crazy fan for this. Lots of people raved about it for oily skin (i owned the oily skinned one) and it was alright. It wasn't mattifying. It looked nice on the skin but if you are looking for something to set matte or not dewy, this isn't for you. Kinda sets like the colorstay, just tacky kind of. But for everyday wear it gives great coverage and powder looks nice on top!
Atinuke A.
Mundelein, IL
The great thing about this cream is that it gives you even smooth skin (as you can see from the before and after pics above.), blurs out blemishes with two coats of the product. It is also long-wearing BB cream (It has a longevity of about 5-6 hours max.). Its also an oil-free formula comparing to the old version that came before which created a lot of complaints from consumers because of its tendency to make them oily. It has a Spf of 20 which is a great amount of sunscreen for sun protection from the harmful UV rays. T
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
3-Star product for me. I felt like after a few hours it was almost all off my face and left me looking slightly orange.

However, I gave the product to my mom (this was years ago) and she has repurchased ever since. So probably a good product but for certain skin types. She is tan (whereas I am pale) and has very normal skin (whereas mine is textbook combo). If you have skin more aligned with that this might be a great product for you.
Rebecca D.
I was so excited to try this product out when I got a little sample of it, the coverage was decent and looked quite natural but the next day after I wore this my skin was covered in bumps which NEVER happens to me and I definitely didn't change my skin care routine or anything, so it had to be this. Be cautious when trying this product it is quite oily. I would recommend this for anyone with less sensitive skin, dry/ normal skin (it does need leave the skin quite shiny/oily), because it does look very beautiful on.
Sakaylea K.
Sevierville, TN
So far this has been a life changer! For the past year or so I have been using and loving Bareminerals complexion rescue. I love everything about it except the price tag....$30. So I wanted a less expensive alternative. I came across this cream and decided to give it a whirl and I will say that it makes my skin look the same as when I used Bareminerals complexion rescue.
Lauren R.
Decently sized bottle (especially compared to other BB creams), and fairly priced. I have fair skin, and have used both the the "fair/light" and "light/medium" shades. While the lighter definitely matched my skin better, both blended and appeared natural with my completion. Can feel a little sticky, and on my more oily days (I have combo skin) did need to set it with a powder. Didn't irritate my skin, but I don't have sensitive skin. Unscented. Can be worn alone for a natural look, or under a full face of make up.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?