BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
virginia l.
virginia l.
Wichita, KS
I like the one step process and and it really perks up my skin. I get a lot of compliments with this.
Shush dish jsndhdidbdb height fiche shed bend bdodnjrix find cubed jdkjdkdixbfk odhdisjcbob ldofhbeod
Krista L.
Krista L.
Evened out my skin tone and covers small blemishes. Sun screen and light coverage perfect for summer!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
If I could give this no stars I would. It was so oily and gross and didn't wear well at all. Hated it
Angely S.
Angely S.
Las Vegas , NV
No lo he usado pero he escuchado buenos comentarios sobre el producto, garnier es buena marca supongo
Momna A.
Momna A.
Astoria, NY
I don't like it too much. I hate the smell. The coverage is not too well either. It is drying as well
Itzel I.
Itzel I.
Tucson, Az
It covers inorrfections good even though is a a bb cream i feel it has more coverage than other bb's
Robin G.
Robin G.
Elk Grove, CA
I like this cream well enough. Went on smoothly, but took awhile to dry. I would probably recommend.
linda s.
linda s.
West Covina, CA
It gave you a nice healthy glow.. Without feeling heavy ..And moisturized your skin ..Really like it
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Pasadena, TX
I've tried using other BB creams and always come back to this one!! Perfect color and moisturizing!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?