BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
It's so easy to use this with the little ball at the bottom I think it works very well
Samantha M.
Does not come in enough shades and made my skin break out. Not worth it in my opinion.
Teisha G.
I never try this product before but if i get offter to try i will then give my reviews
Patty A.
South Gate, CA
Very light coverage but enough to blur out some imperfections. I love that it has spf.
Xeidy M.
It's an okay product but not great for me. Not my favorite but will get its job done.
Stephanie S.
I like it , it good but I can be better I don't know just is good but not too muchas
Kara A.
West Jordan, UT
Great coverage, and it smooths pores. Quick and easy to apply. One of my favorites!!
Maria S.
I like because help me renews mi face hydrates 24hrs instant correction and coverage
yesenia c.
This is a nice bb cream I like it it's not too pricey and this brand is good as well
Maria D.
This product keeps my skin well hydrated and has a nice color, definitely recommend
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?