BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Joanna P.
It's been a while since I used a BB cream - the last time I used it was when I got a Korean brand, I don't really remember which one, but the whole whitening aspect of it was not my taste. Thankfully this one comes in deeper/medium shades and the deep/medium is a perfect match for my skin tone and it helps to smooth my discolorations. I'm not really too big on wearing a lot of face products, so this is perfect for me, since it's almost like lotion. I really like this cause it helps to keep my oily/combo skin under control.
Jamie O.
Parkville, MO
This is technically not a BB cream, but more of a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't have the coverage that a BB Cream should have, however, it is a good product if you don't need a lot of coverage, or as a base for mineral foundation. If you have oily skin, this is definitely not the product for you! My skin is combo, so I can't use this in the summer, as it makes me very oily, however it is great for fall and winter when my skin is dry and I want to apply some fast, simple make-up. The color blends into my skin tone very nicely.
Flor S.
I love this product, I been using it for almost a year already. I love the fact that it takes care of your skin but at the same time it covers all the black spots that's you have on your face. Great product
Sarah H.
San Francisco, CA
Very watery consistency, but such an amazing product. It takes me about 4 months to go through one tube, and offers pretty decent coverage for a BB cream. I use this first and apply it with a small stipple brush, then follow it with some concealer for any blemishes or scars, and top it all off with a powder foundation. Love that it also has SPF, and that it doesn't make me breakout!
Melissa P.
Astoria , OR
This is fine foundation makeup, but very thin and still requires moisturizer underneath. The coverage is very good (no hint of circles under my eyes), but the color is still to orange for my skin, even though I bought the 'light' color. I like that they sell dry, combination, and oily skin type versions of the same product. I wouldn't purchase again unless I had no other option.
Angie K.
Milwaukee, WI
I was so excited to try this! I got it home, opened the box and tested it out. The first thing I noticed is that it had an ashy tone to it (I have the one for medium skin). When you squeeze out the product it is just a tad bit too light for me. When you blend it in there is a little bit of coverage, but not enough to perfect your skin, as the package claims. It is very emolient and rich feeling, but it made my skin so oily! I didn't even make it half the day before my makeup was worn off. I did discover that if you set it with a matte powder and blot that seems to help a little, but Garnier should definitely consider making an oil-free version of this product. It's a decent tinted moisturizer, although I am not sure that it is as good as the Asian BB creams I have heard so much about.
Caroline D.
Glen burnie, MD
Once I used this product I never used another. The ingredients are awesome. The way it makes my skin feels is like no other. I use it as a primer and my makeup goes on like a dream! It's the best hands down!
Allie B.
Mays Landing, NJ
This BBcream gives very light coverage. I prefer to use it in the summer months when my face is tan and I don't care to use foundation. It gives a great moisturizing base to apply my blush, highlighter, bronzer etc over. I feel it brightens my skin. I love it's moisturizing power and especially its SPf power. It's great to throw on as my skin protector on a day I know I'll be out on the sun and don't want yucky sunscreen on my face. I tried at least a half dozen bbcreams before settling on this one. Downsides: strong chemical scent and very minimal coverage
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
I have been using Garnier Oil-Free B.B. Creme (For Combination to oily skin types) for about two weeks. My skin looks fantastic - it's smoothr. I'm not breaking out like I used to with my old makeup and my pores are smaller. I also have been noticing that it really help control the oil on my face so I'm not getting that mid day shine half way through the day bonus contains SPF 20, too. Tip: make sure to use a little at a time and blend it in because a little goes a long way and using too much can make it too dark for fair skin.
Lizzie A.
Allendale, MI
I have tried a lot of BB creams and this is my favorite favorite favorite! I wear this everyday and get compliment on how good my skin looks all the time and I swear it is the bb cream. When i put it on it feels just like face lotion but than it even outs my skin tone and covers up my redness! I recommend this product to anyone that doesn't like to wear a lot on their face!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?