BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kasidy C.
This has really good coverage for a bb cream, yet it fells very light on the skin. It feels like barely more than a lotion yet it looks like foundation and stays for a long time. Loved it. I'm on my second bottle
Kaitlynn E.
Glen Burnie, MD
I'm almost down to the last drop and I would definitely repurchase. I think the biggest complaint I've seen is that it has a greasy feel to it... I've only experienced this right when I'm applying, but it goes away once my skin absorbs it and leaves a dewey finish. I also think the coverage is nice for a drugstore bb cream. I personally do not like to pack on a pound of makeup, and this is quick and easy in the morning. I usually just apply this and a little bit of concealer and I'm good to go. I would love to try the oil free version next!
Samantha B.
I have tried many BB creams and always return to this one. It goes on smooth and my skin absorbs it rather fast. It provides a light coverage that doesn't slide off as the day goes on or become cakey looking. I have noticed an overall improvement in my skin's health since using it especially a more even skin tone. The added SPF is a huge bonus as I don't have to worry about another face product. The only real con, I just absolutely can not stand the smell of this product.
Kayla B.
This is an average BB cream. It was the first I tried. I keep the tube I have around to use on days when I'm running errands and don't need a lot of coverage or feel like using my expensive BB creams. It has good coverage for a BB cream, but with only 3 shades its hard to find one that works. For me, it gets a little oily by the middle of the day and i do not have oily skin. It does include SPF which is a huge deal for me. It also doesn't clog my pores like some others I've used. A tube of this goes a LONG way and its cheap for a BB cream.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I do NOT recommend this product for people with oily or combination skin. I have fair, oily skin, and this product feels thick and greasy on my face. I have this product in the shade Fair/Light, but it is too dark. As far as coverage goes, it will not cover blemishes or dark spots, but it will slightly even out your skin tone. It does have a pleasant fragrance that is not overpowering.
Jaemie M.
San Diego, CA
First things first: this isn't a "real" BB cream. I've used a few different Korean BB creams, and this is nothing like them. If you're looking for full coverage or true skincare, go for one of those. That being said...

This is great for lightweight coverage during the day. I bought it because I hate wearing powder foundation during summer, and my Laura Mercier is a little too heavy/dark. It evens out my skin tone without looking too "made up" and provides my daily SPF and moisturizer. I'd definitely set it with powder though (I use Rimmel's Stay Matte in Translucent) as it can get a bit too dewy during the day.
Brandy G.
Punxsutawney, PA
This is the first BB cream I've tried, and I like it! I'm not a huge makeup connoisseur, so this is perfect. Low in price, and the coverage is great. Perfect BB cream to learn with, as it blends in well and does hide minor blemishes without an issue. Major blemishes, not so much, but I'm not expecting a miracle from an $11 BB cream. It does tone my dark circles down, though, which is impressive! It has a nice scent to it, and isn't too heavy on my skin.
Robin J.
Laurinburg, NC
I have this in two different shades, and I only use it in the summer. It does have some things going for it. you can literally apply this with no mirror. Just smooth it on like a moisturizer. There are four shades, and because it has very little coverage, those four will suit many customers. When i use it, I apply and cover it with a pressed powder just to give it a better finish. To me, this is far more useful as a primer. It smooths and has an SPF. If you are going to but BB cream from a discount or drug store, this is the best choice.
Melissa P.
Astoria , OR
This is fine foundation makeup, but very thin and still requires moisturizer underneath. The coverage is very good (no hint of circles under my eyes), but the color is still to orange for my skin, even though I bought the 'light' color. I like that they sell dry, combination, and oily skin type versions of the same product. I wouldn't purchase again unless I had no other option.
Allie B.
Mays Landing, NJ
This BBcream gives very light coverage. I prefer to use it in the summer months when my face is tan and I don't care to use foundation. It gives a great moisturizing base to apply my blush, highlighter, bronzer etc over. I feel it brightens my skin. I love it's moisturizing power and especially its SPf power. It's great to throw on as my skin protector on a day I know I'll be out on the sun and don't want yucky sunscreen on my face. I tried at least a half dozen bbcreams before settling on this one. Downsides: strong chemical scent and very minimal coverage
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?