BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Anna D.
Anna D.
N Highlands, CA
My skin was greasy after one hour and it did not do anything to my skin. Have not seen any improvements
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Wilmer, TX
It's really oily and very little coverage! I would recommend this product for someone who has dry skin.
Crissie B.
Crissie B.
Great prodict
Light, easy to blend easy to match skin tone. Last all day can build up for more coverage
Gabriela c.
Gabriela c.
Ennis, TX
Garnier is one of the brands from the drugstore that I absolutely adore and this bb is the best one yet
I live this bbg cream. It's better than lots of high end bb creams. I reckoned this to all skin types.
fatima r.
fatima r.
Seaside, CA
Omg I didn't even think about putting this in my bag!! What a great Idea. Ima start doing this as well
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Bowling Green, KY
I bought this product with high hopes but it was way too dewy for my skin and made my face look greasy
virginia l.
virginia l.
Wichita, KS
I like the one step process and and it really perks up my skin. I get a lot of compliments with this.
Shush dish jsndhdidbdb height fiche shed bend bdodnjrix find cubed jdkjdkdixbfk odhdisjcbob ldofhbeod
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
If I could give this no stars I would. It was so oily and gross and didn't wear well at all. Hated it
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?