BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Allyssa S.
Pekin, IL
Love this bob cream. Best I've tried. Smooth and barely shows with good coverage all over
vanessa r.
Haines City, FL
I love it. Is so soft in the skin. And is a full cover. I recommended. And is a big packet
Diana P.
Mesa, AZ
Gives me a natural look love this and it has sun protection so its perfect for the summer
Brandy K.
Garnier burns my skin and brakes me out and makes me red so that is why I'm not a big fan
Anoop A.
Edison, NJ
Leaves my skin really greasy and doesn't last long. It's like oil on your face. Not a fan
Lily V.
I love this product but if you don't moisturize daily it will show that your skin is dry.
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
This is really good it gives me coverage and it's the only thing that don't break me out
Kaitlin S.
Made my skin super oily and I didn't like the smell! The color I chose also was very off
Sofiarose M.
Novato, CA
It's okay. Makes my skin look oily after a little while on but has a nice tone and color
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
This is is great and I love this product it's very good and it's smooth to use one skin
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?