BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
I received the BB cream from BzzAgent and I have to admit, it does work pretty well. I gave it a B rating because the colors do not match your skin. I've tried all of them and it's all too light. I'm pretty fair too! The bottle doesn't close very well so expect the product to leak out. It also doesn't blend very well. It does have a good coverage and lasts pretty long. I wore this to a 45 min cycle class and it barely came off! Even my blush didn't move I think it does well for what it is, but they need to figure out how to match the colors better.
Brooke B.
Aurora, Il
I don't use much makeup and when I found bb creams it was like a godsend. I hate the feeling of having liquid foundation on my face because it feels heavy but this is just light enough and the coverage is perfect for me. I have acne but have never broken out with this brand. The only thing is that if I forget to wash my face at night after wearing this all day my face feels really greasy the next day.
Yannah J.
I like using this BB cream in the summer. It leaves a Dewey finish on the face and it looks very natural, and blends well. The only thing I would prefer is for it to come in more colors
Olivia M.
This is my absolute favorite BB cream. The coverage is crazy for a BB cream (I'm not saying this compares to a foundation, though. BB creams typically have very light coverage) The only downsides are that the color is a little dark and orange for my skin tone but I usually just use it in the summer months to avoid wearing a full face of foundation when I'm darker anyway. It also tends to fade fast and I have to reapply it often. But other than that it is great for when you don't feel like putting a full face of makeup but want to still look great!
Valentina I.
When I bought this product, I was excited to go home and try it. I thought it would be perfect since I do love their other products. Unfortunately, it was the worst thing I've ever used on my face. I have oily skin and all this did was add more grease on top of my face. I tried to set it in so many different ways and it doesn't work. It just smears everywhere and never stays where it's supposed to be. I wouldn't recommend getting this if you have normal to oily skin.
Chelsie L.
Really liked this stuff for awhile. But I'm not sure, maybe I got a bad batch once or something but it ended up drying my skin out once so I switched to something different. However, that was a few years ago now. I haven't tried it recently, but I've been hearing good things. They may have changed up the formula since Garnier has really kicked their skincare products up a good notch. I'm really tempted to give this another try.
Valentina S.
I used this product for a long time, everyday for about a year. I used it more because it had spf and some color but to match your skin to their color selection is impossible I either looked too light or too dark and forget about blending this does not blend well. If you have dry skin I recommend you moisturize before using this product if not you'll crease and have dry spots by the end of the day.
liz R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have tried this and let me just tell you...OMGOSH! i think that every girl should have this. this product is light to medium coverage but defiantly build-able if you like full coverage. it feels very light on your skin its like a foundation but its not. personally i like bb cream better then foundations because of the light weight feeling it has on the skin. but I'm still obsess with foundations but i have to say this pushes all the other foundations and bb creams i have tried out of the spot light. if i had to rate this I'll give it a 10/10.
Kaitlynn E.
Glen Burnie, MD
I'm almost down to the last drop and I would definitely repurchase. I think the biggest complaint I've seen is that it has a greasy feel to it... I've only experienced this right when I'm applying, but it goes away once my skin absorbs it and leaves a dewey finish. I also think the coverage is nice for a drugstore bb cream. I personally do not like to pack on a pound of makeup, and this is quick and easy in the morning. I usually just apply this and a little bit of concealer and I'm good to go. I would love to try the oil free version next!
Kasidy C.
This has really good coverage for a bb cream, yet it fells very light on the skin. It feels like barely more than a lotion yet it looks like foundation and stays for a long time. Loved it. I'm on my second bottle
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?