BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Nick G.
Saint Charles, MO
It's a great brand and I have dark circles under my eyes that I don't like that it helps with
Jocelin V.
Oxnard, CA
Prefect for daily use, very light weight on the skin, give you a natural glow coverage look.
Catrina S.
My go to bb cream! This Bb cream isnt cakey feeling or looking and provides great coverage.
Teri O.
Fresno, CA
This product made me break out unfortunately so I will not be purchasing this product again
Marisol T.
I don't really love this BB cream, it makes my face look really oily at the end of the day.
Molly B.
Olympia
This is okay. more like a glorified moisturizer. super heavy scent is what i hate about it.
Tara S.
Warner Robins, GA
Love it. Definitely a necessity I'm my everyday makeup routine. Won't leave home without it
Lindsey M.
Pueblo, CO
This bb cream is great for dry skin it doesn't dry out mine at all. It's one of my favorite
Urooj J.
Flower Mound, TX
Awesome bob cream it gives a fresh look to me in the morning I am just loving this product
Sarah R.
Did not like this product at all. It is too expensive for the way it left my skin feeling.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?