BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Russellville, AR
Not impressed. May be great if you have really dry skin but this made my skin super oily and it slid around
Karina M.
Karina M.
Long Beach, CA
I like it but I don't love it I feel like there are better creams that I should try but for now this'll do
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Suffolk, VA
It provided a good coverage but didn't provide the skin care qualities that I needed for my sensitive skin
Me encanta tiene muy buena cobertura huele muy bien te dura todo el día es uno de mis productos favoritos
Gisselle G.
Gisselle G.
Longview, TX
Leave my skin so smooth essy too apply and last all day long very worth buying it! Not expensive either!!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Afton, TN
God stuff soft skin shiny skin beautiful were last half the day. You can use Anytime buy more when ur our
Erica A.
Erica A.
Middletown, PA
Love using this as a base to my makeup routine! Leaves skin feeling fresh! Also has a light great scent.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Love this! Pretty full coverage. I've repurchased this like 4 times. I don't need to put spf on my face.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Jamaica , NY
Provides good coverage and is light weight.
Does make my skin a little oily but I like the over all look
May B.
May B.
Georgetown, TX
I love the light weight feel. It does seem a little greasy going on but quickly dries. Has a funny spell
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?