BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Amada R.
Amada R.
Bronx, NY
When you are the person how' always running in the morning , this is the best option ,you put on and go ajajja
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Keeps my complexion smooth and even I love this cream I use it everyday before I do my daily get ready routine
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Romoland, CA
Leaves my skin soft and smooth, covers blemishes and is lightweight. I would definitely recommend this product
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
This is a great bb cream I love it but sadly the matches for my skin aren't good so I have too stupid using it
Lisandy B.
Lisandy B.
I use this a lot for under my eyes great product hands down will definitely recommend this product to anyone
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My all time favorite summer foundation!! Super light and has spf which is great for the summer or the beach.
Kara L.
Kara L.
I like this for an everyday makeup with light coverage. It evens my skin tone and doesn't make me break out.
Excelente deixa minha pele macia não pesa nem deixa oleosa tom perfeito... um produto barato e de qualidade
Audrie C.
Audrie C.
Layton, UT
This is a great product, it does the job of a BB cream, but it made me break out so I had to stop using it.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Austin, TX
I use this it makes my face have a very natural look when I apply this type of bb dream , I need new ones !
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?