BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Melissa A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Product worked really well for me during the winter time. I have combo/oily skin. It has just the perfect amount of coverage that I wanted. If I needed more coverage on a blemish I could just dab a little more on that area. No need for moisturizer underneath either.
During the summer this did not work for me at all. It made me extremely oily!! I still use it during winter time and will continue to purchase.
Denisa R.
I purchased Garnier's BB cream last summer when all you kept hearing about was BB creams all over.When I used this during the summer my skin was oily and it would look cakey and made me look like I had constant shiny face. During the cool winter I decided to give the product another chance. It works amazing in covering blemishes and redness and doesn't make my face produce any more oil than ordinary. I might blot like once a day, if that. I use a powder to set it and it lasts all day. I've unlocked the secret, at least for me, when it comes to using this cream.
Ellie B.
Ann Arbor, MI
This, for me, is a holy grail product. I have referred so many people to this product and they absolutely love it as well. I use this every day and it's the if-i-lived-on-a-desert-island-and-had-to-bring-one-beauty-product, this would be it. It's very light on the skin. I have rather sensitive normal skin so I was worried that this would make me break out, but I've used it for 3/4 years and I've never had an issue. The best part about this product? It stays on all day!!!!
Beverly B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Just incase you couldn't tell by my title, I LOVE this BB cream!! I've tried NUMEROUS BB creams, high end and drug store, and this is my all time fave!! The consistency is perfect for me. I can't stand the BB creams that are so thick they almost feel like spackle! This one is not too thick and not too runny. It does a great job evening out my skin when I just need light/natural looking barely there coverage. I'm combo-oily skin and this does not leave me feeling or looking greasy at all! Not to mention I love the smell. For those who are particular about scents, this does have a light floral scent.
Paulina E.
I bought this a couple of months ago and this product was horrible. First of all, the color match wasn't that great, i am very fair and the color selection was planned for darker skin tones.
After playing around with it, i realized that it made me look super oily, it creased every where and it looked like i had cake face😖 This is my personal experience, but if you are of dry skin type and tan skin tone i think this might work for you!
Yanireth B.
New York
I like that this BB cream is lightweight and I liked the tint but my face is prone to oil and this product made me look more oily. Would not recommend for oily skin
Amy B.
Rochester, NY
Absolute DREAM product! My skin is definitely better for having used it for so long, and the coverage is a god send in the summer...lightweight but slightly buildable if needed. It looks natural all day and it gives you just enough to cover any redness. The product gives you a healthy sheen, but does not leave you overly shiny. Looks excellent when paired with a high def setting powder. Highly recommended.
Tina K.
I use this bb cream everyday! I have acne prone skin that is normal to oily. This bb cream is perfect for school, work, I even use it when going out! It does not break me out, I believe it actually improves the look of my skin when I take it off. I always set it with a powder, but it doesn't need anymore coverage than that. Medium coverage, does not get shiny, doesn't break me out.. All around good product
Catherine O.
Fresno, CA
My skin is very fragile . It's a combo of oily and dryness, but mostly oily. I also have some scars from cystic acne in the past. Before, I use to spend money on high end BB creams, because where I live, it gets up to 112 in the summer..so I read about garnier BB cream and decieded to give it a try. I got it at target for $12 and I can officially say that it's the BEST BB cream out there. I use it everyday, even though I sometimes work outdoors, it covers my scars and feels so light. It's the best investment I've done. I usually apply it like if I'm applying moisturizer to my face, because I feel that it covers it well. Good job garnier
liz R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have tried this and let me just tell you...OMGOSH! i think that every girl should have this. this product is light to medium coverage but defiantly build-able if you like full coverage. it feels very light on your skin its like a foundation but its not. personally i like bb cream better then foundations because of the light weight feeling it has on the skin. but I'm still obsess with foundations but i have to say this pushes all the other foundations and bb creams i have tried out of the spot light. if i had to rate this I'll give it a 10/10.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?