BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Melissa A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love using this on the days i don't want to put on a lot of make up. During the summer this was my favorite in place of foundation. Super light and it feels like I'm not wearing make up. The coverage for me i would say was medium. It did cover a few dark spots and red areas but i would still have to wear a little bit of concealer under my eyes. Super inexpensive also which i think is great for the product it is.
Zahira M.
Queens Vlg, NY
I've used many BB creams, and this is my all time favorite.
I have oily skin and always struggles with break outs.
This has never caused me even one breakout!
The coverage is great for a BB cream and great for daily use and morning use.
It also serves as a moisturizer for me so I never have to worry about that.
And best of all, it has SPF so I never have to worry about sunscreen either (yay!)
I use this BB cream legit every day because I love it that much 😘
It's my fave go-to product.
Kendall C.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is my secret weapon. I was looking for something I could slap on and go without having to worry about coverage, SPF, etc. The fair/light is a little dark on me, so I mix a dab of my daily moisturizer to thin the color out. Other than that, I have nothing bad to say. I apply this with a flat top foundation brush and go. It's that simple. I don't need concealer on days that I am just being casual. Because I have dry skin, I love that the coverage/clarity is just enough that I don't have to add a layer of powder on top. I have heard from friends that the lack of color hues is problematic. If you are a darker complexion, expect some issues
Katie B.
Memphis, TN
I've used several other higher end BB creams but this one still beats them out- great coverage, makes me look natural but covers my flaws, stays on great all day!
Lisa S.
Willoughby, OH
I LOOOOOOOOVE the Garnier BB Cream. It is a great product to use for a quick and easy makeup application. I use this more in the summer time because it is a light to medium coverage, very lightweight! Feels nice on the face. I always set with a light powder. This is what I use daily in the spring and summer time. I noticed my skin clear up when I used this product daily. I tend to use other products with a medium to full coverage in the winter. But, you could cetainly use this in the winter time. It's a great daily use prodcut. Highly recommend!
Paulina E.
I bought this a couple of months ago and this product was horrible. First of all, the color match wasn't that great, i am very fair and the color selection was planned for darker skin tones.
After playing around with it, i realized that it made me look super oily, it creased every where and it looked like i had cake face😖 This is my personal experience, but if you are of dry skin type and tan skin tone i think this might work for you!
Rosemarie B.
Georgetown, TX
This is a great BB cream for all skin types. I love how it gives me a light coverage that last all day. I don't like using foundations because they're so heavy and don't protect against oil or shine. This BB cream is great for a more natural look and glides on super easy. I love how it has spf in it to protect my skin throughout the sunny day. Its non greasy so i don't get oily skin or break out from it. Over all its a great product not the best because there are more expensive brands that do better. But for the price and amount of product its really good.
Ellie B.
Ann Arbor, MI
This, for me, is a holy grail product. I have referred so many people to this product and they absolutely love it as well. I use this every day and it's the if-i-lived-on-a-desert-island-and-had-to-bring-one-beauty-product, this would be it. It's very light on the skin. I have rather sensitive normal skin so I was worried that this would make me break out, but I've used it for 3/4 years and I've never had an issue. The best part about this product? It stays on all day!!!!
Denisa R.
I purchased Garnier's BB cream last summer when all you kept hearing about was BB creams all over.When I used this during the summer my skin was oily and it would look cakey and made me look like I had constant shiny face. During the cool winter I decided to give the product another chance. It works amazing in covering blemishes and redness and doesn't make my face produce any more oil than ordinary. I might blot like once a day, if that. I use a powder to set it and it lasts all day. I've unlocked the secret, at least for me, when it comes to using this cream.
Amy B.
Rochester, NY
Absolute DREAM product! My skin is definitely better for having used it for so long, and the coverage is a god send in the summer...lightweight but slightly buildable if needed. It looks natural all day and it gives you just enough to cover any redness. The product gives you a healthy sheen, but does not leave you overly shiny. Looks excellent when paired with a high def setting powder. Highly recommended.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?