BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Amy j.
Amy j.
Concrete, WA
This was more like a moisturizer it had no tint of color to it at least for me. Maybe I bought the wrong color.
Alana F.
Alana F.
Clifton Heights, PA
Tried this and didn't like it at all I found it made my skin look very shiny and Cakey I didn't enjoy it at all
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
I use this daily with the sigma duo fibre brush and it gives me completely full coverage with a beautiful glow!
Julia G.
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
for BB creams this is my go to. light on the skin good moisturizing component and tented to match skin colors.
Kayle B.
Kayle B.
Wise, VA
I didn't like this at all!! It creased on me near my nose. I am very oily though. But if you like it, get it..
mona k.
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love this bb balm Garnier bb miracle skin perfector I us it every day , it apply smooth and stays on all day
Mardi M.
Mardi M.
lansing, MI
Although I like Garnier, I think that some other companies have better products with more quality ingredients.
Amada R.
Amada R.
Bronx, NY
When you are the person how' always running in the morning , this is the best option ,you put on and go ajajja
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Keeps my complexion smooth and even I love this cream I use it everyday before I do my daily get ready routine
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
This is a great bb cream I love it but sadly the matches for my skin aren't good so I have too stupid using it
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?