BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Liz H.
Los Angeles, CA
Has A Great Smell But Instead of correcting my skin it made me break out more. Didn't change much.
Xochilth V.
Homestead, FL
Not quite worthy!!! Sorry Garnier but this one isn't my fav. Maybe for dry skin but not for me :'(
Gloria M.
I've used this bb balm nd it's like a medium to full coverage it's gives you a really natural look
Stephany V.
Long Beach, CA
Correcta my eye circles since I don't get much sleep and leaves your under eye looking flawless b.
Jennifer S.
Buffalo, NY
I did not care for this product. It was way too light and did not provide the coverage I expected.
Din S.
Van Nuys, CA
Kinda oily for my skin, not really good coverage. Was expecting a lot more from this bb cream :/
Amber G.
My favorite BB cream! It covers great. The only downfall is that it sometimes makes my face burn
Aiyelis O.
Sebring, FL
I have been wanting to try this since forever! And I'm very happy about it! Such a great product
Amanda A.
Pinellas Park, FL
Not very happy with this. It left my skin feeling greasy and streaky. I couldn't find my shade.
Danielle M.
Didn't provide any skin coverage at all and it just laid on top.of.my skin instead of.absorbing
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?