BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
fatima r.
Marina, CA
Omg I didn't even think about putting this in my bag!! What a great Idea. Ima start doing this as well
Krista L.
Evened out my skin tone and covers small blemishes. Sun screen and light coverage perfect for summer!
Shush dish jsndhdidbdb height fiche shed bend bdodnjrix find cubed jdkjdkdixbfk odhdisjcbob ldofhbeod
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
If I could give this no stars I would. It was so oily and gross and didn't wear well at all. Hated it
Angely S.
Las Vegas , NV
No lo he usado pero he escuchado buenos comentarios sobre el producto, garnier es buena marca supongo
Momna A.
Astoria, NY
I don't like it too much. I hate the smell. The coverage is not too well either. It is drying as well
Itzel I.
Tucson, Az
It covers inorrfections good even though is a a bb cream i feel it has more coverage than other bb's
Robin G.
Elk Grove, CA
I like this cream well enough. Went on smoothly, but took awhile to dry. I would probably recommend.
Roselyn W.
Pasadena, TX
I've tried using other BB creams and always come back to this one!! Perfect color and moisturizing!
Britt H.
Yakima, WA
Its an ok product not the best but in my prefference i dint like it it wasent a big deal either doe
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?