BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kasandra M.
Westchester, IL
First, you should pay attention to which formula you are purchasing. There's the original, which is a thicker cream and there's the Oily/Combo formula which has a watery consistency. I have bought both and find the original works best for me during the winter and the oily/combo is best during spring/summer. I use it just when I want my skin to appear more even. I apply it with a make up brush at first then use a beauty blender to make brush strokes disappear. I use a primer under it as well to help keep the oiliness under control and top it with a light dusting of setting powder.
Laura P.
I really didn't like it for me. gave me really bad acne,didn't give any coverage at all. so I totally regret getting this.Also don't get if you have really tan skin like me 👍 or if you don't want a uneven foundatiton (sorry new to the whole makeup 😓😂) but after all I would recommendif you have really light skin tone.And also if your look ing for some kind of sunscreen get this one after I tried it out I did'n really like it😡
Kianna D.
Henderson, NV
Honestly was unsure about this product before purchase but gave it a go anyways. This is now what I use every day. It never looks streaky, and it blends in perfect while still having amazing coverage. I don't have any crazy acne marks so I'm not sure if it covers that much for those who suffer from that, but it evens out my skin color because i have a lot of redness on my cheeks and nose and it does the job! I finish it off with a translucent powder for a matte effect. I usually have dry skin so the moisturizing-ness really helps me. But.. my mom suffers from oily skin and she said when she tried this, it was horrible for her because it made her feel cakey and even oily.
Kierstin D.
Springfield, OR
I've tried quite a few BB Creams and this in reference to coverage is one of my favorites. I have a hard time finding BB creams that match my skin tone because they always end up being a tad too light or a bit darker than the rest of my body. However, I was able to find a good shade! The one downside about this product is it can make your face look very oily because of the consistency of the product. I also have dry/combination skin.
Jessica C.
Seattle, WA
I picked some of this up with all the recent craze around BB creams and wasn't overly impressed, but not entirely let down either.

I had been introduced to BB cream almost 3 or 4 years ago when I started using Clarins flash balm beauty... which runs about $50 a tube.

This beauty balm is entirely different than that, so maybe it's more that it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. It's rather thick - almost like a concealer and has a little bit of a flowery smell to it. I found that it did even out my skin tone... which was expected since after all, it is a tinted cream so that seemed obious. I didn't notice that it tighted or brightened anything up though like a beauty balm like Clarins though.
Laura H.
West Hartford, CT
This has been one of my ride or die products for the past 8 years! I have many high-end and luxury skin tints, BB, CC, EE creams, but I always end up going back to this product. It is sheer to light coverage and gives my skin a glowing dewy complexion that doesn't look oily. I notice when I use this product a couple days in a row, I truly see a significant difference in the way my skin looks without any product on it!
Faythe S.
Shelbyville, IL
This product not only smells absolutely yummy but glides on the face perfectly. if you have oily skin this product may feel too greasy for you. It is a BB cream meaning it will not act as a foundation,it has very light to minimal coverage.BB creams help brighten your complexion while moisturizing your face and almost all of them have SPF. BB creams are a good base for foundation and are work very well for those lazy days.
Amber C.
Mountain View, CA
This is my first BB cream that I have ever used. I picked it up after a recommendation from a girl who was working at Ulta. I've used it several times and have been happy with how it feels after it dries on your skin. It isn't too heavy and blends nicely. I do not like how thick and gooey it is, a little goes a long way. Also, after a while of wearing it, I notice that it doesn't smell very pleasant. It is one of those things where you sniff throughout the day wondering what IS that smell until you realize it is your face. Overall it is a nice product and cheap to try when venturing into this type of beauty product. Nice moisturizing qualities and good color.
Maleana H.
I love it overall but there is a few things that aren't great. It spreads on your skin heavy and leaves a oily feel for awhile (goes away after 4mins). However it does cover everything. I have a very red face when it comes to my cheeks and using this cream allows it to cover that up. I will say this though. After putting it on I HIGHLY recommend that you use a light powder/veil foundation over it so you don't look as shiny and leaves you skin feeling like nothing is on it. A great product and I continue to buy it great if you have a hard time matching foundation colors!!
Kendall C.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is my secret weapon. I was looking for something I could slap on and go without having to worry about coverage, SPF, etc. The fair/light is a little dark on me, so I mix a dab of my daily moisturizer to thin the color out. Other than that, I have nothing bad to say. I apply this with a flat top foundation brush and go. It's that simple. I don't need concealer on days that I am just being casual. Because I have dry skin, I love that the coverage/clarity is just enough that I don't have to add a layer of powder on top. I have heard from friends that the lack of color hues is problematic. If you are a darker complexion, expect some issues
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?