BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
member-e82556858
member-e82556858
London
This smells nice and leaves the skin soft and glowing.myou have to put effort to apply it and get it Into the skin
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I love this bb cream. I don't usually wear a tin of make up but this is light and doesn't leave my skin too moist.
Roselee G.
Roselee G.
Denver, CO
So smooth never have any cracks in my makeup makes my makeup stay on longer and doesn't make my makeup look crusty
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Not able to blend. Not many shades to choose from. Did not work for me. Not long lasting clogged pores. No bueno.
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
Omg i love this cream it makes ones skin so soft and feel brand new after using it even after only one use of it.
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
Newport News, VA
This made my skin clear. It hasn't been this light in years. I love new this and this happens to be one of those.
KARLA R.
KARLA R.
Wasco, CA
MADE MY SKIN EXTREMELY OILY AND IT TURNED ORANGE AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS GAVE IT AWAY DID NOT PURCHASE EVER AGAIN
I think that this bb cream is very watering. But I do think that the bottle is very nice because it is very big.
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Paris, TX
Im looking for something new. I don't think this product does what I need it to do. Fill in fine lines and pores.
member-58a5a6441
member-58a5a6441
Texas
I love this bb cream!! Is my first time when i used this make up and I'm in love because y love the natural look
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?