BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
May B.
Georgetown, TX
I love the light weight feel. It does seem a little greasy going on but quickly dries. Has a funny spell
Anita B.
Jamaica , NY
Provides good coverage and is light weight.
Does make my skin a little oily but I like the over all look
Han C.
I hated it very dissapointing will never use again doesn't cover anything The packaging was the best part
Crissie B.
Great prodict
Light, easy to blend easy to match skin tone. Last all day can build up for more coverage
Anna D.
N Highlands, CA
My skin was greasy after one hour and it did not do anything to my skin. Have not seen any improvements
Evelyn P.
Wilmer, TX
It's really oily and very little coverage! I would recommend this product for someone who has dry skin.
Gabriela c.
Ennis, TX
Garnier is one of the brands from the drugstore that I absolutely adore and this bb is the best one yet
Brenda B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Muy bueno
Me encanta
Funciona súper
Lo recomiendo mucho
Yo siempre que puedo lo compro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I live this bbg cream. It's better than lots of high end bb creams. I reckoned this to all skin types.
Nichole B.
Bowling Green, KY
I bought this product with high hopes but it was way too dewy for my skin and made my face look greasy
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?