BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jenna H.
San Diego, CA
Love this bb cream for a fresh face when I don't want to do my full make up routine. Especially great for the summer since it doesn't leave a greasy feeling on the face.
Vickie R.
The light medium shade is too light for my face and medium dark shade is too dark. The products looks nice on my face besides the fact that it doesn't Match my skin tone
Nakia M.
Waco, TX
Overall, I really like this product! It's light weight, but it provides great coverage. I like it because I can use it on days when I need something to put on really quick, but on those days when I like to sit down and put time into my makeup I can apply this with a sponge, and it looks great! (A sponge is by FAR my favorite way to apply this, btw.) The only downside is that throughout the day it dries out my skin a bit. I like expensive foundation, and this is great for when I'm in between and can't spend the 40 bucks on foundation right away. :) I highly recommend this product.
Kianna D.
Henderson, NV
Honestly was unsure about this product before purchase but gave it a go anyways. This is now what I use every day. It never looks streaky, and it blends in perfect while still having amazing coverage. I don't have any crazy acne marks so I'm not sure if it covers that much for those who suffer from that, but it evens out my skin color because i have a lot of redness on my cheeks and nose and it does the job! I finish it off with a translucent powder for a matte effect. I usually have dry skin so the moisturizing-ness really helps me. But.. my mom suffers from oily skin and she said when she tried this, it was horrible for her because it made her feel cakey and even oily.
Laura P.
I really didn't like it for me. gave me really bad acne,didn't give any coverage at all. so I totally regret getting this.Also don't get if you have really tan skin like me 👍 or if you don't want a uneven foundatiton (sorry new to the whole makeup 😓😂) but after all I would recommendif you have really light skin tone.And also if your look ing for some kind of sunscreen get this one after I tried it out I did'n really like it😡
patty a.
So I bought this product in light/medium (there are only two tones to it) because everyone is talking about this particular BB cream. I have to say that it is okay. I feel that I need more coverage than what it offers so I will probably use it for work but not to go out. It doesn't give me sufficient coverage. I still put on concealer and a setting powder. YOU MUST WEAR A SETTING POWDER WITH THIS. If you have oily skin, don't use this product..it might make you look more oily. Also, I notice that the product gets darker on my face as the day goes on...so maybe this is a good summer product.
Samantha W.
I've been pretty happy with this product. I first tried applying it with a BB cream brush, but I found that to be way too difficult. I simply use my fingertips and have found that to be the most effective form of application. I tend to find that my skin looks more glowing than oily with this product. If I do feel more on the greasy side, a simple swipe of translucent powder does the trick. The light coverage is perfect for the summer months, and I've actually found it to be fairly long-lasting. But I will probably try some other BB creams on the market before making this my go-to.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
I received a sample, I picked the deep. First wasn't happen that they only offered 3 tones. Second the deep was very watery / loose, spills easy. The deep has a very orange and red tone to it which for me didn't look great. It dint cover up blemished very well, you would need to still use a concealer . What I do love about the product was that it dried and applied very evenly and smooth. It does leave your face with a matte look. They just need to provide for color tones for darker skinned complexion. Noe I did see some fair and medium tone complexion that the BB looked great on.
Meghan Fox D.
Louisville, KY
Love this cream I never liked foundation but now that I'm older I need something more than powder as it settles into my lines making me look older. This product gives me the coverage I need, while at the same time color corrects, acts as a sunscreen with spf, and even tones and reduces the appearance of my lines. You do not have to use much for it to do the job. A little goes a long way with this product and the price is right!
Kasandra M.
Westchester, IL
First, you should pay attention to which formula you are purchasing. There's the original, which is a thicker cream and there's the Oily/Combo formula which has a watery consistency. I have bought both and find the original works best for me during the winter and the oily/combo is best during spring/summer. I use it just when I want my skin to appear more even. I apply it with a make up brush at first then use a beauty blender to make brush strokes disappear. I use a primer under it as well to help keep the oiliness under control and top it with a light dusting of setting powder.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?