BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Moraima M.
Moraima M.
Milwaukee
This is an awesome bb cream even tho is a drug store, I really like this brand.. and covers a lot with 1 application. .
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Atlanta, GA
Perfect! I do not use often but only if I am at work and in a pinch (they have it at my job for clients)
Good product.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Jersey City, NJ
Did nothing for my skin. I use this for a month and noticed nothing had changed in my skin. I wasted my money on this.
Vivian B.
Vivian B.
Laton, CA
I didn't really like this product because it felt greasy and after I tried setting it but it just made it look cakey ūüėŹ
Alma C.
Alma C.
It's affordable and it last a while even if the weather is very humid.. love that it's silky smooth and glides on well
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
I bought this product at my local drugstore and wasn't very happy with the results. It was greasy and didn't stay on.
Liz S.
Liz S.
York, PA
Would not recommend for those with oily skin. Gives nice light coverage, but I would recommend setting with a powder.
SIOMARA A.
SIOMARA A.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this yesterday got what I paid for didn't conceal my rosacea at all!! but did moisturize a bit but that is all
Maddie O.
Maddie O.
Wasn't.a big fan of garner products for bb cream. Wasn't all that impressed by its results. I may give it another try
Eh.. It has a nice smell but other than that i woulf givr this BB cream a 2.. Its alright. Doernt have much coverage.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?