BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kayla L.
Keeps my complexion smooth and even I love this cream I use it everyday before I do my daily get ready routine
Amada R.
Bronx, NY
When you are the person how' always running in the morning , this is the best option ,you put on and go ajajja
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
for BB creams this is my go to. light on the skin good moisturizing component and tented to match skin colors.
Ashley V.
Romoland, CA
Leaves my skin soft and smooth, covers blemishes and is lightweight. I would definitely recommend this product
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love this bb balm Garnier bb miracle skin perfector I us it every day , it apply smooth and stays on all day
Lisandy B.
I use this a lot for under my eyes great product hands down will definitely recommend this product to anyone
Kara L.
I like this for an everyday makeup with light coverage. It evens my skin tone and doesn't make me break out.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My all time favorite summer foundation!! Super light and has spf which is great for the summer or the beach.
Brianna R.
Austin, TX
I use this it makes my face have a very natural look when I apply this type of bb dream , I need new ones !
Excelente deixa minha pele macia não pesa nem deixa oleosa tom perfeito... um produto barato e de qualidade
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?