BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Marla R.
Greensboro, NC
I like to use this when I'am in a hurry its easy to apply it give shine to my face and it makes my face look natural. It is not a foundation but it is great to use either alone or under a foundation. Also it can be used as sunscreen which I really like. My mom loves this product it fits well for her and I also really liked it the only problem that I personally have is that it makes my face look very oily. I have oily skin so it seems to make it oilier for some reason; other than that I recommend!
Xiayi Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This is definitely NOT a foundation, so don't expect foundation-like coverage. It gives a great sheer glow without looking like a lot of make up! It's great for everyday or when you are too busy to put on make up! It really does improve skin tone and dullness, and gives your skin more vitality. It's really great for faking a healthy complexion when you are beyond stressed and not sleeping enough. I dab on a light layer under my eyes first and then the do all of my face - this helps hide dark circles and also brightens the eyes. Extra bonus for the SPF.

Truly an all in one, everyday product!

AND it's cheap!!!
Yuliya M.
East Hanover, New Jersey (NJ)

A worthy product of this brand. I love BB cream. This cream does not cause an allergic reaction. Perfectly levels the skin tone and fills it with radiance! Pleasant texture, not heavy. Does not clog pores. I'm 100% satisfied.
Isabel M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The product is perfect for a day at the beach or as a moisturizer under your make up. I've tried other drug store BB creme's and I find this one to be the best, I use it every day! I'm a lifeguard and as you can imagine, I spend a lot of time in the sun. My skin tone changed maybe 3 shades darker from the time I bought it and I never needed to purchase a different tint. The medium/deep tint blended in very nicely! I've been using this product for about 3 months and I've definitely noticed the difference from just using a normal moisturizer. My skin tone is much more even and my skin feels softer. If you're looking into buying a great BB creme without breaking the bank, look no further. This is your product!
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
I love my Garnier BB cream. People need to remember that less is more with this product. If you put too much on, it will get cakey and it will not look that great. I know this because I put too much on the first time I used it. I put a small dab on my forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin. I use a brush to work it all in and then dab a small amount on a few blemishes and it is done. It does leave an even color on my face. I also love that it has sunscreen in it because living in Florida, that is really important to protect my skin, especially my face. I do like to use powder to settle it in just so it lasts longer.
Clara T.
Albuquerque, NM
I swear this is probably my favorite product! I don't wear foundation because I have oily acne prone skin and it feels super gross but man I love this BB cream! It's light coverage but it also helps keep my skin looking great and not shiny at all. It's the best for summer weather too because it doesn't sweat off or look streaky. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to help reduce shiny skin and also those who want a lighter coverage face makeup.
Jamie H.
Goodview, VA
Garnier's BB Cream (roughly $12) is my go-to face cream when I'm unable to afford my favorite high end foundations. I find that it has the best coverage of BB Creams I've tried in the past- it's got a lighter weight and it's easy to build. It provides about roughly 85% coverage, so I'll sometimes combine it with a concealer if I've had a breakout or to cover scars. I also can easily mix it with other products for color matching when I start to get tan in the summer. Pro-Tip: Often Marshall's or TJ Maxx will have these for $3-$4 dollars, which is a dream for me since I'm already usually on a budget.
Amanda P.
Napoleon, OH
I tried this product for the summer. I wanted to take a break from full coverage. The product blends very well. After about an hour I noticed that my face was very oily. I have normal skin and don't typically have issues with excessive oil but this product was sliding all around my face by lunch. The smell of this BB cream rates higher than most others that I have tried, so that's a plus...maybe the only one?
Ana S.
I mean I just wasn't a fan, I do like other Garner products just not this BB cream. It's so greasy it leaves like an unnatural finish, I just don't know its definitely the formula. I get it's a BB cream and it's not supposed to leave like a flawless look but it just doesn't cover a thing and I feel like BB creams are supposed to give you a nice tone and not give you coverage but it just lacked in the "Even skin complexion" department, you know.
Renata A.
Essex
I purchased this BB cream because I've read a lot of great reviews and heard perfect comments that this product does amazing job, gives perfect coverage, looks natural on the skin and etc. I don't want to say that it's bad because it's not it is quite good tinted moisturizer but that's it. It's not amazing because: coverage is medium, Lightest shade is slightly darker than my natural skin tone (so it's not really looks good or suits me), texture is creamy which I like, because I like quite rich texture creams and foundations, smell is good and very very light, it also feels nice on the skin almost like wearing no makeup at all. It's good just for days when you are lazy to wear full makeup or feeling not in a Makeupy mood. It goes smoothly so you don't need much time to smoothn every spot or area it's like cream. + Good Price and quite worth trying if you like tinted moisturizer and light feel.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?